>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padres maps
imgur.com/a/6FyPA

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article197947.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kUrvmOZ2j90
youtube.com/watch?v=cufFfpSJH6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF26xYR0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n6N5YW1JTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ6SiXMVqjY
youtube.com/watch?v=gcpeZXXm2Us
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/910808577232785413
youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies
rt.com/usa/404127-trump-north-korea-new-sanctions/
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-21-2017-al-qaeda-failure-in-northern-hama/
rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/
isis.liveuamap.com/en/2016/25-july-sdf-will-allow-is-militantswounded-to-evacuate-from
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/910886008861921281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone below me is stupid.

PUTIN BTFO

FREE KURDISTAN
4 DAYS

KHOMO KHOMMENOIDS KHOMEINIDING'G

MAJOOSI MAJOOS MAJOOSING'G

K*RDISH K*RDS K*RDING (hurr durr)

INSURGENTY INSURGENTS INSURGENTING (not really)

PRAISE APO? (nah)

PRAISE BAGHDADI? (cliche)

PRAISE KHOMEINI AND ASSAD? (yes!)

KONASHENKOV & SULEIMANI NOT MUHAISINI & JOULANI OK

>200,000 Israelis awaited for "Kurdistan" as soon as independence was proclaimed

>According to the magazine Israel-Kurd based in Erbil, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the self-appointed president of the future independent Kurdistan Massoud Barzani concluded a secret agreement.

>Tel Aviv has pledged to install 200,000 Israelis of Kurdish origin in Kurdistan.

>The Barzani family, which governs Iraqi Kurdistan with an iron hand, is historically linked to Israel. The father of the current president Massoud Barzani, Mullah Mustafa Barzani, was a senior Mossad officer.

voltairenet.org/article197947.html

God damn, this OC is still kicking after all this time?

Got some footage from Hama summed up, enojoy:
>youtube.com/watch?v=kUrvmOZ2j90
>youtube.com/watch?v=cufFfpSJH6Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF26xYR0Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=n6N5YW1JTJo
>youtube.com/watch?v=kZ6SiXMVqjY
>youtube.com/watch?v=gcpeZXXm2Us
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/910808577232785413

ASSAD WILL WIN

Some-nth for Houthis!
>youtube.com/watch?v=3R7iR4zCF7s

Add this one Bolandi
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA

>be HTS
>get fucked

thanks man nice compilation

Good, if someone happens to find more just link to my post so it's easy to browse for those who missed it, cheers!

rate OC

Bless ya, padre.

can't post full video of that webm,
>our system thinks it's spam

me liek bmps

I don't get this joke.
1/10

Where is mine?

friendly reminder that the eternal Anglo will sweep in and colonise this mess

you have been warned

HAHAHA!
Many HTS sources have started blaming the other rebels for their epic defeat. These rebel groups wanted to adhere to the ceasefire and they're furious at HTS for breaking it.
Hopefully infighting will start.
>Here is a meme that I made for the occasion

What makes these 57mm guns so popular?
Are they /that/ good with fragmentation against infantry, or armor piercing against vehicles?
Or is it something else, like universal and practical?

Thanks for the warning senpai

HAHAHA TOO LATE FAGGOT

they go big boom fast i guess

>WhErE Is MiNe ?
Here you dumb Ass*dist.
:^)

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

True story tbqh.

evening lads! reminder to report offtopic posts as well as avatar posting!

AA guns are excellent anti infantry weapons and can be pretty effective against IFV and MRAP

Autocannons in general are a great package

jesus christ that's one extensive lotr - /sg/ meme

also hellooo /sg/
I guess turkposting is over? (hopefully)

wtf, so powerful! when and where was it?

Kek I have the exact same filename on this one.
Looks more like 23mm tho

>Today, I announced a new Executive Order with re: to North Korea. We must all do our part to ensure the complete denuclearization of #NoKo.

tbqh, they seem to give excellent suppressing fire
Long range autocannons on cheap vehicles are great.

It's not the gun causing the explosion.

I thinks its from Iraq and they were targeting an SVBIED.

HTS said they lost 300 fighters.

SVBIED armor penetrated

Deep's OC with the "nuclear song of freedom" goes right here
Alright, so I guess these are just appreciated for being universal.

Meaning more sanctions

Versatile (good on light armor, cars, buildings ,infantry), mobility (can put them on truck and run around with them), good for suppression fire, easy to use

Thank to my dilligent work, i have this

A friend wounded (media in HTS) barely alive, returned from E.Hama frontline & says HTS & others lost nearly 300 soldiers Syria.

>Breaking: ISIS agrees to surrender all its territory in rural Hama to the Syrian Army
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (9:10 P.M.) – Moments ago, Islamic State commanders reached an agreement with the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) to evacuate all their fighters from the last stretch of ISIS-held territory in Hama province.
According to Al-Masdar News correspondent Ibrahim Joudeh, jihadist militants have already begun to leave the villages and towns of Soha, Abu Hubailat, Akash, Al-Barghouthyah and Umm Mil, all located along the M-45 highway in the southeastern countryside of Hama.
The military source added that around 1,000 ISIS militants and family members were to be transferred from Hama to Deir Ezzor in a deal signed by the SAA on Thursday evening.
The evacuation is expected to reach a conclusion before the end of the week, Ibrahim Joudeh added. The ISIS-held villages in central Homs are also expected to be handed over shortly.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-agrees-surrender-territory-rural-hama-syrian-army/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push %notificationss&utm_content=varies

Dunno, I have this file since 2016 april, old, but I guess it's only weapon now capable to penetrate SVBIED armor.

how do I get the non SJWfied version of FaceApp with race filter on iOS. That was hilarious

A lotr meme-maker is never too extensive with his memes, nor is lacking in extensiveness
His memes are precisely as extensive as he means them to be

More Abadi chimping incoming?

>New US executive order to target foreign banks doing business with North Korea – Trump

"I am announcing a new executive order to sign that significantly expands authorities to target individuals, companies, financial institutions that finance and facilitate trade with North Korea,” Trump said.

"Our new executive order will cut off sources of revenue that fund North Korea's efforts to develop the deadliest weapons known to humankind," he told reporters.

>Trump also said that China's Central Bank had ordered other Chinese banks to stop doing business with North Korea.

He said North Korea's textiles, fishing, information technology and manufacturing industries were among possible targets.

Trump said the measure would also disrupt other trade avenues for North Korea, the idea being to halt its nuclear weapons program. The president said "tolerance for this disgraceful practice must end now."

>During the announcement on Thursday, Trump was asked by reporters if dialogue was still possible with Pyongyang, and he replied "Why not?"

>Haley said the Trump administration believes the new sanctions combined with previous measures would ban over 90 percent of North Korea’s exports reported in 2016.

Resolution 2371, passed in August 2017, banned all exports of coal, iron, lead, and seafood. It also imposed new restrictions on North Korea’s Foreign Trade Bank and prohibited any increase in the number of North Koreans working in foreign countries.

rt.com/usa/404127-trump-north-korea-new-sanctions/

H U G E
U
G
E

hey Romania bro how is it going

tHaNkS "fRoG"

Are you willing to admit I was right about you not being yelled down as a shill now?
Two days in a row you were proven wrong. Yesterday by the Russian and today by Belgian Lawgoy

I remember it was Issam's favourite guntruck too, had picture of him firing it before IS stolen it (and lost later to SDF)

HAMA IS OVER

ISIS GIVE UP

POCKET IS CLOSED

12.7mm Armor piercing incindiery could've done the job too, probably. Depends on SVBIED.

Noice

Glad to see you around! Just got home, time to feed myself with latest news! I still have't touch the clips by Polandbro yet , got to get something to drink and then to enjoy it

Donetsk guys also used it a lot to especially the zills

how's macedonia standing? I heard serbia took back their diplomats ?

>The military source added that around 1,000 ISIS militants and family members were to be transferred from Hama to Deir Ezzor in a deal signed by the SAA on Thursday evening.
Just WOW, what's even more funny, plenty of Nusrats (and earlier huge Jund al-Aqsa unit) recently switched sides and joined IS in the pocket. Will be funny to see them arriving in Abu Kamal just to start infighting over "who's got the biggest Sharia dick"

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White Helmets

These guys kinda dropped off from the face of the world nowadays. They probably ripped off some big money from sponsors after the Oscar shill-show, and now they are busy being wasted and burning the cash on drugs and hookers.

I remember reading most of the peeps left in that pocket are locals though.

Why SAA don't remove k*rds?
Until you answer, you can guess what does right sign means.

Their funding was cut significantly after the Qatari/Saudi affair, even SOHR become less biased when Qatar cut the funding.
I guess they were not doing it because of ideology :^)

>/sg/ bitches about Kurds making Deals with ISIS to leave their positions to go to DeZ
>they won't say shit about this
Buncha faggots here.

Oh for the love of God, shoot them all!

I'm not sure lack of answer means necessarily agreeing (especially when the bread was over), it could also be people that can't be bothered to answer to what they might see as b8.
But yeah if you ignore the retarded poster who only come here as a social gathering because of lack of friends IRL. Sure, the people actually giving giving a fuck about the SCW do have a more nuanced POV.
But as i said before it might be a selection bias that makes me have this distorted POV of /sg/.
>Yesterday by the Russian
err, which one precisely, my memory is fucking up again.

Jund Al-Aqsa was wipped out by RuAF in late 2016, they were trying to cross the Khannaser road into ISIS-held territory but never actually managed to reach it.

I lost the video but mostly it was silenced by SAA.

Pretty much, you got a gun that can shout HE projectile at a machine rate and can also use APHE/APDS/APCR ammo against "soft" target, we're talking 60mm+ penetration at 500m.

I also think its the best weapon against suicide vehicule due to the high rate of fire and quick reaction

>US-led coalition vows to avoid incidents with Russian military in Syria

The US-led coalition will continue to maintain contact with the Russian military in Syria to prevent any conflicts between the two sides in the course of the fight against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), a coalition official said.

The US-led coalition will continue to keep in contact with Russia to prevent conflicts in Syria, Colonel Ryan Dillon, a spokesman of the Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR), said during a briefing.

He went on to say that representatives of the Russian forces in Syria and those of the US-led coalition met in person “in the last couple of days” to coordinate and enhance conflict prevention measures of both sides in the region.

In the meeting, the two sides stressed the necessity of exchanging graphic data and information on the areas where they conduct operations to avoid accidental strikes and other potential incidents that could “distract” them from defeating Islamic State.

The colonel said that the CJTF-OIR and the Russian forces group in Syria have several de-confliction telephone lines: the one that allows them to discuss the conflict prevention measures in the air, another one that deals with the ground operations and also a direct line between the CJTF-OIR commander and the commander of the Russian forces in Syria.

>Dillon also said he believes it was the first time the US and Russian commanders overseeing ground operations in Syria met in person.

>At the same time, he said that there is no direct communication between the US forces and the Russian-supported forces on the ground, particularly in the Euphrates valley to the east of Deir ez-Zor, and all the de-confliction efforts are conducted via the telephone lines.

most important part to follow

>SOUTHFRONT
New Southfront has been up for hours and the OP should be updated
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-21-2017-al-qaeda-failure-in-northern-hama/

genius, throw them at the kurds.

if US can manipulate moderate beheaders to fuck SAA progress at DeZ, Russia should allow ISIS to retreat to DeZ.

>I also think its the best weapon against suicide vehicule due to the high rate of fire and quick reaction
True, also high velocity of the projectile helps against SVBIEDs.
If I remember out of ~2000 only 600 were killed, but they've abandoned or lost most of their armour tho

>Dillon also refused to answer a question regarding whether the US security services could be behind the recent attack of Al-Nusra terrorists on Syrian Army positions. The colonel said he had “no information” on that matter and “would not entertain that question.”

rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/

Why constrain yourself to being virtuous when your opponents started doing the same thing first?

Germany will strive to save Iran nuclear deal – Gabriel
Germany will do all it can to persuade the US not to abandon the Iranian nuclear agreement, whatever the outcome of German elections on Sunday, Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said on Thursday. Gabriel told reporters any US move to cancel the Iran deal and impose new sanctions on Tehran would discourage powers such as North Korea from negotiating an end to their own nuclear programs. Germany would work with the EU, France, Britain and where possible China and Russia to press Washington to preserve the deal, he said in New York. The foreign minister said he accepted the US position that Iran’s behavior in the Middle East had not improved since the deal - but added there was no hope of it changing its ways if the accord fell. (Reuters)

Art of War 101: DON'T ATTACK CLOSED POCKETS, give them a door to run away.

Hawija Qaim and Rawa are like 1% of Iraq's population
they got cucked hard

huh? who?

Because:
1.) The ruskies like the kurds, and the SAA can't do shit without the ruskies.
2.) The gov forces that could fight the kurds and not fail miserably know better than actually do it (see the Tiger Forces half-assed "pilot rescue op" in Raqqa).

>I guess they were not doing it because of ideology :^)

That was fucking obvious for everyone with more than two brain cells. They were a glorified merc group leeching on the civil war and backed by a guy with good connections.

The Syrian gov doing business with ISIS is nothing new and is considered normal. Not so much for the kurds.

Thousands protest arrests by Spain over Catalonia vote
Thousands gathered Thursday at the gates of Catalonia’s judicial body in Barcelona to demand the release of a dozen officials arrested in connection with a vote on independence that Spanish authorities are challenging as illegal. The demonstrators answered a call by pro-independence civic groups to stage long-term street protests against the police surprise crackdown one day earlier. Police seized 10 million ballot papers and arrested at least 12 people, mostly Catalan government officials, suspected of coordinating the referendum. Catalan Vice President Oriol Junqueras acknowledged that the crackdown had disrupted the referendum plans. “It’s evident that we won’t be able to vote like we have done in the past,” Junqueras told broadcaster TV3. (AP)

>how's macedonia standing?
its on its last legs if you ask me everyting is going to hell as time goes on i think this place is going to become a rejected migrant dumping ground the regime here is pushing to build flats for migrants to settle here and all that is pushed by the gov. to be honest it pisses me of a lot and a lot of people are relay disappointed especially the military personal. i dont know how much longer this can go on... i just want to leave but i cant i still have to much here to just leave.
> I heard serbia took back their diplomats ?
nothing will happen its just posturing serbia is cucked like us there only fail safe for them is there generals who heat the guts of nato and the eu . if there gov goes foll pro eu there is going to be a military coup. here its not that much of the case cos there are a lot of cucks who are to short sited

>The Syrian gov doing business with ISIS is nothing new and is considered normal. Not so much for the kurds.

isis.liveuamap.com/en/2016/25-july-sdf-will-allow-is-militantswounded-to-evacuate-from

nice, it's obvious us have some capable people on the ground even if their deep state masters are retarded

>it could also be people that can't be bothered to answer to what they might see as b8.
Then why would they go through the effort of responding without just saying fuck off? Come on m8, you know I'm right.

>>Yesterday by the Russian
>err, which one precisely, my memory is fucking up again.
You were talking to a Russian, topic went off into Iraq and Afghanistan as well.
I asked you for the OC while you were talking to him, you made the comment to him to paraphrase "sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about".
I then called you condescending.

Wasted communist American ally on Turkish-Iraqi border

so much for this
>twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/910886008861921281

Depends on the circumstances. In some instances, it's the only way to win.

sigmar?

Between 14th-20th September 44 American partner forces were exterminated by TAF

>das it mane