What is in all honesty the absolute worst anime you have ever watched?

What is in all honesty the absolute worst anime you have ever watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M5hxhrCj8
youtube.com/watch?v=ICbhJ9jGe3w
youtube.com/watch?v=TH27Y3eLx50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pupa. Nothing else even comes close.

Your favourite anime.

boku no pico

Mars of Destruction, Green Green, Dragonaut, Pupa, Glasslip, Akame ga Kiru (both anime and its source

Lucky Star, K-On, Nichijo, Tamako Market...

Watched to completion? Wizard Barristers. Why did I finish this?

Started bur dropped? A ton. Mahou Sensou, M3, Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman, Glasslip are some of the worst among relatively new ones from what I picked up.

Mars of Destruction one of the things that still sticks with me is the screwed up sound direction.

To completion, Deadman Wonderland. At least Mars of Destruction was both short and hilariously bad.

This here makes even bad anime look pretty alright.

I got about 10 minutes into the first episode of Akikan and then I started drinking anti-freeze.

This try-hard edgy crap.

Guilty Crown

The Panzer Dragoon OVA

Tytania

I fucking despise Kurokami. I can watch any old shit yet I hate that fucking show. And apparently the terrible ending was replicated in the manga years later.

Not the absolute worse ever but this is the cringiest garbage I've had the displeasure of watching this season. I dropped it after episode 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M5hxhrCj8

This sweet thing right here.

Martial Hearts. It's boring and bland all the way up until the last episode and then it becomes the greatest piece of shit you'd ever have the misfortune of watching.

Aldnoah Zero. There certainly is worse stuff out there but proportional to the time I spend on it this feels like the biggest waste of time to me.

I thought I was the only one who hated it

Jyu-Oh-Sei. That opening wrote a check the miniseries couldn't cash. I don't even know what I hated the most but I guess it just didn't do anything right past the first episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICbhJ9jGe3w

Written by M. Night Shyamalan. I was laughing my ass all the way through but the ending fucking killed me.

Lots of alcohol was needed to finish this wild ride, though.

Pupa. That was legitimately the worst thing I've ever seen. Even worse than SAO, and I hate that with a burning passion

why did i even finish Jinki Extend

sword art online

other than that, probably tenjou tenge and the fate series

i enjoy most anime i watch, and even something objectively badly written is usually still enjoyable either for or despite its flaws, but those three were just utter shit AND pretty fucking boring

>...

That imouto was cute and lewd

Glasslip is the most recent really shit one I can remember.

Gintama.

Ping Pong. It looks like a 4 year old with Parkinson's drew it naked in Antarctica with his butthole.

Narutaru.
>M3
You take that back right now.

!

>Hey lets turn this unstable teenage girl into an incredibly unstable weapon of mass destruction, surely that will go well.

Everything about that show was complete garbage.

>Sup Forums doesn't like sao so I won't either

>elemental combos
picked the fuck up

That's hard to say, since most bad ones I never start or quit early.

All the way though? Coyote Ragtime Show. I got suckered by the first episode, and by the time I realized that the mass murdering criminal gang would be the protagonists instead of the intelligent detective (who apparently was crushing on the leader of the gang ever since he wiped out a city with a tsunami to cover his escape from bank robbery), it was too late.

Got halfway in? Tytania. Yes, it was shit, but I was intrigued by the politics of the villains, the only interesting people in the show. Then they killed the only remotely likeable protagonist to fix their own shitty writing, and I was out.

I mildly enjoyed Wizard Barristers. Lucifers lady boner for the protagonist was decently entertaining.

Blue Gender
Hated the characters, hated the story, hated the ending.
Just hated it.

Nichijo

So is this a show about schoolgirls fighting MILFs/Cakes or what?

Is this a Zombie/Kore wa Zombie ka desu ka? Only show I dropped till now.

Malice@Doll. Or maybe the plethora of mediocre shows that aren't even bad enough to be redeeming in any aspect. There's a lot of those.

It was terrible but it was entertaining. Every episode was increasingly silly until the culmination of it all. Which was sillier than anyone besides the writers could feasibly imagine.

It wins a few points for its OP, though.

I always hear this and while it was bad it was still watchable I've only ever dropped 5 shows, not because I like everything but because I just like to finish what I start. I had to drop Railgun because it was so bad it was making me physically ill.

Watched all the way: Master of Martial Hearts
Dropped halfway through: Ao no Exorcist

These were not the elemental combos I was expecting.

Are you implying you don't like hotaru?

i saw absolute garbage that was fun, but this show made me angry.

Its fucking brilliant, why hasnt anyone done anything with that idea yet, I dont want to watch the show for elemental girl, only because it seems like she only gets 3 minutes of screen time

Gundam Reconguista

I can't fucking believe how utterly horrible that series was, and its fucking Gundam to boot. From the mech design, the cockpit design, the character's behavior, everything is fucking wrong.

I usually don't even bother with series that I think I'll hate so this piece of shit series is quite a surprise. Fuck the contrarian bastards that pretend to like this irredeemable series.

Ao no Exorcist was the first show that made me realise that this kind of show can really suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=TH27Y3eLx50

Can't handle the CHEMISTRY?

>mustard gas

She gets her shit slapped after the main character stops focusing on the elements and just punches her to near death.

Honestly it was so weird and stupid I was convinced it was just 2deep4me.

Mai Otome was atrocious.
Imagine the ending of Mai Hime, only it spans the whole series.

Strawberry panic. That almost made me hate yuri

FUCK
>WATER!
I'm fucking dying.
>OXYGEN...!
>...REACTING WITH OZONE!
good lord

I would watch the shit out of a series like this. Why are all good ideas and characters stuck as sideplots in shit shows?

Wizard Barristers
Wake Up Girl
Aoi Sekai something something, that console wars OVA that was just ecchi borderline hentai.

Miyaka was just insufferable and it took way too much time to get to the point. It's somehow like a lesser Inuyasha.

School days
I still feel my blood burn when I remember it, fuck

Valverave

Either Skelter Heaven or Akamegakill. Dropped the latter though and the former was short at least. I have some self-respect still.

I've enjoyed technically worse, but Dog Days is the least entertained for whatever reason I can remember being.

>deadly combo mustard gas
FUCK MAN why do we hate this series again?

The ending was pretty good though.

It was entertaining enough. The rape shitstorm made it worth it.

Dog Days got gradually worse and worse with each new season. I mean, it started off pretty enjoyable in my opinion but by S3, it felt like a chore to watch.

Speak for yourself.

I was somehow dealing with it until the whole amnesia bullshit arc that never went anywhere involving this blue haired senpai. What a load of shit.

It had them sick jpop theme's though.

The manga's better.

use a tripcode so I can filter you

Ranpo Kitan
Literally the only thing remotely good about it was the trap butt

Out of those I watched to the end, probably Kotoura-san. Out of those I drooped I don't know, I dropped them.

>Literally the only thing remotely good about it was the trap butt
The OP and ED were excellent too.

Glasslip

Not necessarily the worst objectively, but for me personally it was really just bottom tier trash

Bleach

Right from the start you know that shit is trying to appeal to the 2edgy4me crowd with the retarded costumes and autistic death simbols. Naruto gave enough of a shit to create an interesting world, and one piece is relatively funny. Bleach is autism, period.

Majuu sensen the apocalypse.

Akame Ga Kill is the only show to make me, as autistic as it sounds, angry. I thought that somehow, if I watched all of it it'd be worth it. But those last 5 episodes were pukingly bad,

Why?

I unironically liked Martial Hearts, the ending made me feel bad which doesn't happen often for something based on hot girls fighting.

Ranpo Kitan only problem was that it was old and it showed. It was a product based on shocking the viewers and those age quickly.

I liked it so much I have the dvd at my house.

S1 was okay though.

I only watch what I get recommended or I know is decent. My least favourite is Samurai Champloo.

Who is in all honesty the absolute sexiest Non Non?

Gundam ZZ.

I'm trying watch every Gundam series in release order, but I just could not finish it.

Chunni s1

This babe right here.

S2 was worse imo

Naruto.

Rainbow

They're all so bad I couldn't rate one above the other, so fuck it I'm grouping them all together:

No Game No Life, Kokoro Connect, Highschool of the Dead, ef: a tale of bullshit, Monogatari series, Oreimo, Sakurasou, and Love SNAFU/Oregairu whatever it's called,

Black Bullet was fucking stupid in my opinion. It doesn't make sense. Who wants to be a agent partnered up with a loli that fights monster together?

Doraemon, Shin Chan, Sazae-san..they are fucking ugly and the animation are laggy

>Who wants to be a agent partnered up with a loli that fights monster together?

In an anime? No.
Real life? Yes.

that's a pretty weird group sine those shows don't have a lot in common

Valvrave
I didn't even watch with Sup Forums

>Akikan
Watched it whole. No regrets.

DearS.
I'm about the polar opposite of a feminist, but this offensive shit was so mysoginist that it made me angry.

That one with the Dog and the scissors.