Schwarzesmarken

So are we getting Jürgen birthday art or not?

>inb4 deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM
youtube.com/watch?v=JPTwM1P2XBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qlo6Rtu_2Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean
>archived

I should accept by now that Schwarzesmarken is a weekday topic. Anyway, looks like he got third place, but apparently that's not good enough. It's still impressive for a male character from a spin off of a spin off.

We'll find out next week, when the second voting round is done.

Maybe we'll get some cute Jürgen and Beato on a date art, if we are lucky.

Make it a threesome with Beatrix and Iris, please.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=unrtTjTujgM

noone you dirty commie.

Too bad
youtube.com/watch?v=JPTwM1P2XBQ

Urban warfare should be very fun with the BETA.

i want to protect that smile!

We wish. And you can bet, there will be no doujins with that themeever!;_;

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

The election this week was just a runoff. The election next week decides which three of these will get a picture. Jurgen ain't getting it though. The TE and SM fags outnumber the BiSfags hard.

Not really, they just obliterate everything in their path.

What are the 'roles' of TSFs in a squad? What sort of formations can they fly? Is it safe to say that they adopt the same formations as say, Airplanes?

What's the appeal of martika, anyway? Is she just aproxy for people who want to see crysha bullying?

Subways or underground structures should be a safe area.

If you got more then 9mm

>suddenly Koyasu again

Wow, I am surprised they could afford him for another character.

You have to have hope, based Not!Bubi will win in the end.

Depression. Knowing the faggots of the world, it'll be Gretel and Sumika who are 1st and 2nd in whatever order. Maybe Inia will grab 3rd, so who knows.

At least Inia is nice...

They have loadouts/configurations, and they do have formations. You can see some of this in TE if you're paying attention.

The 666th is generally a specialized hunter squadron, so Iris just gives them more her general idea of how she wants to handle an approach, since they only follow a certain set of tactics most missions.

The possibility of Jurgen winning is about equal to the possibility of S00mika losing.

Can we at least hope he makes it to 3rd place?

True love will triumph user, which means that Hibiki ,Sumika and Jürgen will win.

Kurt's waifu didn't win though.

Wait, that was Anna? I thought it was Mayu or that one IJA Infantrywoman.

Kurt's been unlucky in love in general.

Suffering.

It was Anna.

>tfw reading the same shit every thread

Why the Sam hell would an IJA woman be hanging out on the Eastern Front with the Warsaw Pact?

Poor girl, like Jürgen she is a character from a spinoff of a spinoff, but instead of a LN, she only gets a short story.

They look alike, I mistook one for the other.

schwarz sechs prototype mark 2!!

time to make 500 nicovideo accounts and vote for jürgen.

Vivi really is cuter than Katia.

I liked Vivi more. She could be sweet, but it had a bit of bite to it and she wasn't afraid to call out others on their BS. She's also had a really shitty life, so you kind of want to see her happy.

>Gretel N°1 on the runoff
Today was a good day

Oh fuck!

Seriously, my only wish is that Saigiri had thrown Japan into a wider civil war, and the BETA subsequently chomped everyone, because they spawned this retard.

>praise Gretel
>post her complete, absolute opposite

Ara ara mothgirl would be closest to Pham. Wat r u doin.

Because reaction face

also
>Yandere Pham
not sure if want

But that high as fuck Pham. Not Yandere Pham.

That's a face that screams keepu, or "I wanna rape him". Okay, combine it with her cruel amusement face. Perfect onee-san yandere.

>yandere Pham

>Yandere Pham

>mfw

>cum inside Pham
>it ain't me starts playing

I'm gonna nickname her cunt 'Lodi' so every time I fuck her I can cry out "O Lord, stuck in Lodi again! "

Would Beatrix be a moaner in bed, or would she be the type who'd breath hard and occasionally let out a quiet moan or grunt while a man is on top of her? Basically, would sex with her be more like White Album, or a hentai?

Like White Album

If it's her first time and it's with Jurgen, probably like White Album:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlo6Rtu_2Sk

The times after that would be much more wild though.

And, despite the fact you were a piece of shit and left her hanging with your kid, she would still find it in herself to forgive you.

Pham is definitely best girl.

>find
She's not coming to America and it ain't me.

Guess that kid ain't no fortunate son

>not marrying Pham
>not bringing her home
>not fucking her senseless on a regular basis
>not having plenty of kids
>not growing old with your awesome waifu

laughingvictorcharlies.jpg

LOL

>implying I'm bringing home a gook slut to my family in Virginia and my fiance Sharon

>he doesn't live in the Mountain West
Fake American detected.

> Calling Pham a gook slut

>forgiveness sex
>cum inside Pham
>it ain't me again

She didn't moan much when Theo penetrated her.

Fuck off.
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Pham and Katia were ultimately better sisters to Theo than Lise could ever be.

>Martin is tapping dat ass

I'm jelly

She'd be the type to die

So Schwarzesmarken BD sales are terrible. Guess the Japs really don't like it.

I want to headpat Gretel.
I want her to yell about the fact that she's a commissar and this is inappropriate behaviour, but eventually start enjoying it.

She's the type who would get bullied so she could pout.

No. Lise cannot provide Theo with emotional support like Pham can but that's because she had brain problems from sacrificing everything for his sake. She does a pretty good job for someone who is coming back from being a mindbroken cum dumpster.

Spilling drinks on Katia and making everyone think she pissed herself again!

What's the best way to make Anette hug you?

I want to be Lise's psychotherapist, so I could make her feel better

By psychotherapy, do you mean your dick?

Only if she allows it. I don't want to stoop on the level of Axmann and his crew.

>you will never break adult Beatrix' tough shell and unleash the same girl she was with Jurgen

I want Sylwia to use CQC on me.

Lise is ultimate imouto. Katia couldn't have handled what happened to her, and had she survived she would have turned out even worse like a second Beatrix.

Pham isn't fair because she's jesus, she's a better ____ than anybody.

What would Pham do if you ask her to bully you?

Blushing and "ara ara~"ing at first before getting into the mood, she would be unnervingly good at it. She gets people, and would psychologically bully you cutting surprisingly deep till you're a quivering mess before pressing your weeping face into her ample bosom and telling you everything is daijoubu.

Your tormentor turned savior, she has now successful performed stockholm syndrome on you in less than five minutes. Your soul belongs to her now.

>fiance Sharon.

You or the thousand guys before you?

Best girl, still better than a gook

Stop that Katiafag, Pham loves everyone and thinks Lise was a wonderful sister. Enlist someone else for your crusade!

>Stasi Pham

There is no way to accurately depict this level of heresy, our muh dick status

So...Walther likes femdom from Sylwia?

Understandable...

She'd be an excellent fit and welcomed into the fold with open arms. The Stasi love her type, the cute innocent ones with a penchant for seeing what makes people tick on the inside, the socially adept you least expect. I'm not sure what it would take to turn her into an agent though. Torture and blackmail like Lise, or worse? Or less

She'd be perfect for a good cop bad cop routine. Someone else does the torturing and Pham does the healing.

She would do it to save their smiles. No matter the cost. If it meant the chance to see the Happy Day, to see smiles return, to save in the name of love, she would do it a thousand times.

Even dying alone, she would not regret it.

;_;

user, that's too scary to contemplate...

It'd fuck you up worse then Beato's shenanigans that make people disoriented.

>to save in the name of love, she would do it a thousand times.
Thats alot of babies

During which she gets you to tell her everything.

Correct, otherwise she wouldn't be the "good cop" or rather good Stasi.

>Stasi Pham

I GOT IT!

Which 15 year old girl would you rather protect, Vivi or Katia?

Vivi. Katia is a threat to the whole of mankind and should be arrested!