Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirow_Miwa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>...
Please post more these user

I enjoy watching anime.

Did you read about that magnificent Hisoka win? I wasn't sure it would happen because Hisoka's not a main character but damn dat was good.

I wish they had licensed KonoSuba sooner.

Greatest Love Story Ever Told

More keitai

Gravity doesn't fucking work like that, all the mass would be uniformly pulled to the same place.

A girl falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Ain't that just Sup Forums?

Posting on Sup Forums for ten years has been a fulfilling and productive use of my time.

Warcraft anime when? I just want some Sup Forums-Sup Forums crossboard threads.

thanks for playing along...

Griffith did literally everything wrong

>implying a bizarro world conforms to the same rules as our reality

C'mon son.

Holy shit, epic!! BRB gotta post this on /r/anime ^.^

I fucking hate this picture.

I have beaten a jock with my Naruto dakimakura today. That loser went to our anime party dressed in one piece swimsuit without pockets and spaghettied himself when the worst girl Asuka cosplayer started talking to him.

I don't not like boku no pico

I enjoy these threads and how they are free of shitposting. "Board Culture" is a legitimate excuse to do whatever you want, even if its retarded.

Have another classic.

No more fakku subscription, I'm done with fapping for good now. The time has come for me to become a productive member of society.

Holy shit! Kosaki is gonna win! HOLY SHIT!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

ERASED was a masterpiece from start to finish. I'm glad Kayo could become happy and marry such a nice person.

I would definitly watch that, the manhwa was pretty cool

Who is the girl in your picture?

So Sup Forums, who's your favourite RWBY?

SAO is a masterpiece

>realistic noses
These are great! Having a unique style is a relic of the past, I wish we could see more of this in eastern animation.

I LOVE NTR

You must be new here. This is bizarro-Sup Forums, as in everything is the opposite as what it's supposed to be.

When you say SAO is a masterpiece in a bizarro thread, you're actually implying it's not. Which is just wrong.

Welcome to Sup Forums, let me know if you need help with anything else! =)

Lovepon is the worst character in Mayoiga.

Not sure, saved it off tumblr 'cause she's so kawaii desu!!! Too bad you can't, like, go back in time on your computer.

Fucking weeaboos, 3D is much better than 2D girls

RWBY does belong on Sup Forums now that it has a legit manga going. This guy is doing it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirow_Miwa
I actually have one of the LNs he wrote.
Also that art style is just as atrocious as I'd except from tumblr.

Omg so truuuu!!

tfw ywn have a polygender trans-species attack-helictopter person-friend

3D can't NTR you. You can share your 2D waifu with other anons, but 3D people are too loyal and monogamous.

I sure love when Sup Forums and Sup Forums meet!

Kyle Hyde best girl.

i hate being fucked in the ass

Get out, newcis.

i agree with your opinion.

Griffith did everything wrong, Casca best girl.

So glad you are still alive, OP.

This image fills me with joy!