What should we do about the homeless?

Are they just too dumb to live? Or can they be turned around?

In Denmark the ones still on the streets are there because they simply don't fucking care to be a part of the (((system)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Defensive architecture

They are drug addicts or insane drug addicts and they dont want to share accomodation with drug addicts and insane drug addicts. Cant really blame them. I cant really blame people for not wanting what they cant tolerate either.

The homeless are the biggest hypocrites of all 2bh.

>In Denmark the ones still on the streets are there because they simply don't fucking care to be a part of the (((system)))
I'm probably headed there myself and suicide.

it's impossible to be a homeless here unless you really want to be one

People who are down on their luck are homeless for a small period, people who are homeless for years and years are hopeless.

Keep the programs n shiieeet for the people who drew a bad hand and euthanize the hopeless cases desu

If you are homeless and are making an effort to get your life in order, fine.

If you're homeless because you're a lunatic, lazy, or otherwise just a drain on society and bothering people trying to live their lives, gas chamber.

We should just designate a certain part of the world where people who drop out of society or don't want to participate in the debt/wage system can just go walk into the woods to die, or build a cabin, or fight eachother of the death, whatever they want. A no-mans land, some place like the northwest territory or nunavut.

Just send them all to India.

> be America,201x
> kick out illegal immigrant farm workers
> round up homeless
> round up welfare recipients
> make them pick the crops
> give paycheck at end of week

What's wrong with this?

when the (((system))) fucks you over that badly..why should you care?

Nothing. Though the homeless would need some supervision so they don't steal, fight and get drunk/high.

make it mandatory for all the pozzed bureaucracies that they have to hire the homeless first.

let the niggers trying to get more gibs have to wait in line while someone who is hallucinating processes all of them.

oh the whole program collapsed? TOO BAD

FUCKING SEIZE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GOLF COURSE BY FUCKING VIOLENT FORCE AND ESTABLISH THEM AS HOME FOR THE HOMELESS

Free Truck rides

You come and try to kill the homeless and I smash your fucking skull open

Reopen insane asylums. Keep what happens in those asylums in the dark. My building is a new refurbished upscale apartment for young professionals, but the block is littered with homeless. I'll see them urinating in the streets once a week. Confrontations where you have to repeat "I'm not interested, leave me alone" more than once are regular. Before moving here I was somewhat naive and sympathetic to the homeless...now I am open to any and all solutions.

Most of them are crazy in some way or another.

Do that and get shot in the face fashie

Let them cagefight with illigal immigrants. Till death

How about we gather up all fucking fascists and let the anarchists tear you limb from limb?

Fuck off larper

Your kind always stop helping them when it doesn't look so cool anymore, I've seen it plenty of times.

Or do you think everybody forgot you don't give a shit about the homeless and help migrants instead?

>implying modern 'anarchists' aren't more aligned to traditional fascism

You don't know what I do and what I don't do. You don't know the life I've lived. Also, if you come for me, I smash the shit out of you.

you realize in an anarchist society the homeless just die from natural selection right? all the homeless here would get eaten by mountain lions or coyotes eventually. but I guess you would rather that they be in the stomach of a predator rather than limping through existence off of services my taxes pay for.

Triggered commie alert

Because stopping the tyrants that want to kill the poor is somehow "fascist?" You dumb fuck. Fascists are wanting to kill the poor. Look at you shitbags talking like you want to gas them. I swear to God if you larping fascists tried this shit I would go on a killing spree killing KKK and fascists

where the fuck are homeless going to live on golf courses you fucking cretin lmao

You mean stopping the poor who want to kill the slightly more poor?
Peasants will always be peasants and hate both themselves and everyone else just because they don't understand the way the world works.

Good luck, a homeless person is easily identifiable while a racist or fascist could be literally anyone.

Golf courses and country clubs tend to have indoor areas too, and makeshift tents aren't that hard to come across, "you fucking cretin lmao"

And third, who DOESN'T want to kill the poor?

A racist could easily be identified by conversations. You stupid fucks can't seem to keep your stupid fucking opinions to yourself, you're always advertising

WERE JUST GONNA KILL EM

lol the streets are also a part of ((((((the system)))))).

Yeah but I know exactly what you're like because I used to be like you.....probably not as retarded but close enough.

>I smash the shit out of you.

I'm trembling, I've just stated what you do politically and you threaten violence because it frustrates you when you have to think.
Just take your ritalin and have a wank and you'll already start to feel better. I'd say get a job but let's just focus on the easy things first.

Found the homeless person using a PC in a public library. Go back to sleep

>where would the shit go
>where would the trash go
>where would the food come from
>where would the money come from
>would this simply be a place to put all the homeless and make the problem 'go away' or is this going to have some sort of rehabilitation/education
good luck with that

same here, the people who manage that used to live in asylums before the state wanted them to be (((free))) and care for themselves... these places were renovated into housing for shitskins so basically evicted by the state we pay taxes for to care for our own retards

The Anarchist role player is amusing.

>builds anarchist tent city
>fills it with homeless
>is surprised when they start killing each other

kek. on one level i kind of respect anarcho-homelessness as an ideology just for how smol brained it is.

Reminder that if your country still has homeless people in 2017 you live in the 3rd world.

A lot of fucking people. Including myself. Anarchists outnumber you. I will fucking arm the poor against shitbags like you. And if you ever try to kill us we will fucking find you and destroy you and everything you fucking love, your cars, your home, everything. Is losing your life worth your shit opinions? Because we won't kill you instantly, we'll take everything you fucking have and make you watch while you die slowly of hunger like those you oppress.

Give me one reason we shouldn't seize empty houses to put the homeless in them.

of course i advertise it online on an anonymous imageboard, but i work in the middle of fucking seattle so every day i gotta pretend to not hate the poor, homeless, illegals, etc or else i risk losing my career because this entire city is so easily offended

Darwinism at work.

If they just would say it's for those damn bmx/skateboard kids, they would be fine. Fucking dummies.

> I will fucking arm the poor against shitbags like you.
You need a job to buy guns sweetie

>(You)ing yourself

In the United States they are all drug addicts. Even the most retarded niggers manage to get places to live or section 8 housing provided by the government. Most of these people are beyond help, that being said many are mentally ill and shutting down the asylums in the us was a massive mistake

Nothing wrong with not wanting to be part of the system. However they still want to, that's why they beg for money, go to food banks and ask for free shit.
They want all the advantages with none of the responsabilities.
Someone who really wants out of the system wouldn't even be living in the city, but in the countryside, he would be making a caban into some forest and live off the land illegally. And that's something that would actually be inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8zhNb8ANe8

>We just produce so much food that the homeless can live fairly well and don't bother anybody.

But tell me again about your first world.

Just get them the fuck out of cities and towns.

L A R P
A
R
P

Jokes on you, I just run over homeless people in my truck while they sleep. Those tarps and newspapers do a great job of keeping DNA off my bumper.
Thanks sweetie!

most in philadelphia are just on herion

How's high school coming along kid?

Isn't there anything you can do? Try to start a business? No matter how small?

I never understood why these assholes don't want to be part of the system but stink up business districts. The freakin heart of the system.

Wow...so coool... I cant even add anything to this discussion, you are just way too cool for me m8

the drug addicts have to be executed and harvest their healthy organs
the normal ones maybe give them shelter for a while BUT if they refuse any sort of help they should just be left to root

I will fucking kill fascists and make it look like an act of nature. Thanks sweetie for pissing off a scientist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign me up

Build homes over them when they're asleep

what about literally all of the other problems
and since when do anarchists support civil forfeiture?

this country you are trying to destroy is one of the few left in the world that recognizes your right to bear arms, if your kind had your way then we would have had a mass gun grab years ago and they'd all be banned
you are a living contradiction

Lmaoing ass at this() one guy shitting himself the whole thread and retards still keep replying.

>Ayo Jamal, these crazy crackas' be givin free houses away!
>Fuck you talkin' bout nigga?
>Yee mang, all you gotta do is be homeless
>Sheeit, imma move outta my 2 room apartment today! We houseownerz now my nigga!

I mean shit, I'm white and I'd take that deal.

>Homeless people should be homeless on golf courses instead of the streets
Hahahahah the absolute state of the modern left
Hahahaahahahahah

How about you sniff that cyanide while spreading your buttocks for the Big Fasces-Aryan Cock?

>start a business
>without capital
>without know-how
>without business idea
Jesus christ, scandibro, that was a fucking retarded suggestion. Please go stand in the corner.

Haha yeah comrade also the means of production. Also what about instead of disolving the state we give it to the workers?

and I'll happily drive my calloways right into them

I find this hilarious, since fascists actually cared for the homeless, while Marxists have generally just sent them to fucking gulags.

and I'll happily eat your thighs with fava beans.

>Island to drop off unwanted people
We used to call that place Australia.

And what do you study, intersectional feminism? :^)

Yeah but we should tear the state though

Have you heard of Xanax
You seem a little stressed

In America people just stop looking for work after no one hires them for a year or so.

They can be employed, but other than getting employers to beg them to come work for them, it isn't a guarantee.

Removing illegal workers is a good start, the demand for labor increasing should make this process go a lot smoother.

Stop it. You're actually making me want to kill homeless people, instead of resocializing them.

Man, way to derail the thread. Nothing says you can't be progressive about the homeless and a fascist.

I personally think a lot of them... at least while their brain hasn't been destroyed entirely by drugs... are just uninspired and nihilistic. But hey, who knowns.

Didn't Nazis primarily use Lugers?

Nope, biology and chemistry :^)

>h-hey goys I'm a "scientist" now!

>w-what do you mean politics isn't really a science?

What an empty threat

i was homeless once, it totally changed my view on homeless people and homelessness in general

the government of this country was bending over backwards to throw resources and time at me when i went for help, they even offered to put me up in my own place for free, for up to 2 years while i got back on my feet on full government benefits. i only needed it for a month before finding work but there was a huge support network worth thousands being thrown around.

their conditions were reasonable- do not be a criminal, do not take drugs and if you do have addictions then you must accept the help on offer.

my opinion flipped entirely on homeless people in the uk, all of the most scummy, degenerate and thick people i have met in my life were other homeless people during those times. i learned that anyone form any background could become homeless but very few stay homeless for long.

i once saw them as victims and now see them for exactly what they are, they refuse help when they are offered, they should be culled at the very first instance they refuse the generous help available.

i imagine the same could be said in all western countries.

>Stop it. You're actually making me want to eat rich people instead of educate them to not talk about fucking murdering people like its a fucking joke.

Me too I stusified thinkolagy

I am a nuclear rocket physicist/interplanetary footballer, I'm pretty sure my opinion is more important

>I smash the shit out of you
It would be the last thing you do.

>studies biology and chemistry
Still an absolute faggot. Good job.

You should be culled. Kill yourself.

jokes on you... I am yogi!

Mainly P38 and various CZ models were popular.
The Luger was only common amongst officers because of its flair

Yeah, it is absolutely a good job. Good job to give fashie scumbags who talk about killing the poor all seriously the sleeping sickness.

If fucking nobodies in India with less cash savings than you spend on Mountain Dew in a week can't make it... Then why the fuck can't you?

Here you are wasting time on fucking Sup Forums, go learn something worthwhile! I got my job and run my company ENTIRELY based on what I taught myself from mostly online sources.

You are FUCKING Swedish, stop complaining and do something!