German Election

You all know that on the 24th this month the german elaction will be held. So fellow Krauts, who do you vote? Fellow nonkrauts, who would you vote? Please use normal flags or make clear from which country you come from in you post.

I myself will probably vote "Die Partei" as they seem to not be just a jewish proxy with its founder, Martin Sonneborn, exposing corruption in the Deutsche Bank and pharma industry and how the EU is just a big waste of money (all in german):
youtube.com/watch?v=yW405x_18_0
youtube.com/watch?v=z2LqsYBWO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=5zAeLAmtblA
The other vote will get the AfD

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ronniegrob.com/2011/02/07/die-politisch-ach-so-neutralen-journalisten/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pädophilie-Debatte_(Bündnis_90/Die_Grünen)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some bump

Be sure to tell your lefty friends to also vote DIE PARTEI.

There is an extra AfD thread all the time, with some Linke and a slight hint of FDP.
People generally don't seem to like die Grünen.
(and would rather have everyone vote for satire than pedophiles)

jesus, i know the greens are pedo, but somehow i didnt notice they are that blatant about it. maybe i should actually watch more TV again

I will vote the party that actually wants to shrink our government and fire all those useless fucks who live of taxpayer money

Get the fuck out miner

Things critical about the greens don't tend to be on TV...
Journalists are the most "green" group out there:

blog.ronniegrob.com/2011/02/07/die-politisch-ach-so-neutralen-journalisten/

If you want to check if the pedo stuff is real:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pädophilie-Debatte_(Bündnis_90/Die_Grünen)

The poster is information that should be shared with as many people as possible to make them aware of who they vote for.
It could really help die Partei, as it's competing with the young voters that often vote green as its "the morally correct" choice.
(of the nice teacher that really likes children and told them about the unhappy starving pandas ... )

since pizzagate i have no dubts that all major parties in all countries of significance are mostly pedos.

wew

I'll allow it.

of course I vote CDU

eat the 7s

kek confirms, sadly

So you won't vote?

fucking checked
preach

PDV (or a slight hope that the FDP grew a spine)

kek

you blew it user, why didn't you say, is the end of the world

Afd seems pretty based I'd go with them if I were a krautbro. I'm stuck with NZ first though for our election but best of luck for yours!

AFD. Only decent option. Just as I'll vote SD.

Good luck krauts. If you crawl out it'll help us in the north out too since we're so... how to put it. tightly bound together in so many ways.

yes

Afd. For our lord and saviour!
Sacri Romani Imperii feret!

I need a quick rundown on die partei? Are they le ironic anti afd leftards who think they're funny or what?

> Are they le ironic anti afd leftards who think they're funny or what?
Yes

they claim to be a "protest-party" but all they do is chimp out at AfD, just like everyone else

Keep in mind that Die Partei is literally just a meme-party, but they're still paying for ads and posters. Who's funding this shit?

They exists for some time and are a satire party. Anti-Afd is just cause everyone does it.

Aye baba, your SPD bhaija does not look as charming like our SPD (Congress - pic related) wala, but anyhow better than the damn nazi shit I am forced to read all day on retard "deutscher faden"

POO

Aye dost,...
We have tons of poo... but biggest poo is AfD program... it stinks till India

Fuck off poonigger

Pretty much spot on.
It's much more mainstream left than libertarian, die Partei also voted for the EU gun ban. (unlike AfD and FDP)

If you want a small government, sound money, conspiracy theory option, (and don't like the AfD) vote PDV.

AfD

I know the color of the flag you are using looking like AfD... but you could not be wronger... aap ka flag means what AfD wants to break... chutiya...

Das

im not so sure if they arent just anti AfD satirically. i mean regarding the upper limit of the intake of refugees they replied "we have to discuss the number annually anew. germany shouldnt take more refugees than the mediteraenian sea" and limiting the numbers of refugees seems to lean a bit towards AfD politics. maybe they just wanted to shitpost though

My fellow Neger Hans: get off that proxy.

I've seen them occasionally set up their tent in the city center with edgy slogans and maymays, which, surprise suprise, were mostly anti right, anti afd garbage. The fuckers behind them are the sleaziest and greasiest motherfuckers I've seen in a while, almost as bad as the greens.
No idea why you're allowing non-citizens like me to vote, but my vote goes to AfD, that's for sure

Hat recht, die geht unter

If I read comments by AfD support on this board I think thar even my neighbor - ek sala lauda - is more intellectual then many German Germans... you need more of us to be computative in the future.
Best take Indians... at least we are arian

IQ89

> Germans
> vote
kek
Get fucked, nonwhite in one generation.

I am on no proxy...

And stop calling me PooNigger. Me no nigger! I am neither from Kerala nor from tamil nadu (although I own a lungi)

I will vote for the AfD or The Left.

Shut up you degenerated bolshewic Bastard

Ze bait iz real.

Please the left!!! They once had a wall under their control and saved germany from the Übergangspolaken

Damn ó_Ò bhaija... that's a great meme

>I myself will probably vote "Die Partei"
Go back to you faggot.

AfD will re-establish THE REICH sooner or later

No more Mr.Nice-German

SIEG HEIL

Includes:
- Deporting Refugees
- Closing Borders
- SIEG HEILING & Marching

Sikh Heil

Let's start with Pakistanis

and people keep taking it

Meine ganze Familie hat für die Afd gestimmt (alle beide Stimmen).

Stolz, um ehrlich zu sein.

t. Briefwahl

t. Oberbayern

Not gonna lie, former AfD voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Weidel and Gauland drive AfD into the brown. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get over 5%.

>Former Afd voter
>Gauland brown

Just nein.

some bump

a last bump for discussions sake