Why do women in traditional nuclear families vote for small government and less taxes?

Why do women in traditional nuclear families vote for small government and less taxes?

Their man provides it.

Beautiful Israel

Male guidance and leadership over the family.

Give a woman a family to care about and they'll stop trying to mother the country.

They probably don't get hand outs.

So her husband can pay less in taxes.

The truth perfectly captured in one sentence.

because they don't want ape nigger and sand nigger around them. it's that simple

She's got a good gig made the right decisions and now wants to see her family unit succeed. One good way to do that is to tell busy bodies to fuck off and make certain the family keeps more money every week.

Fpbp

This.

Also, they don't want their husband's money going to other women (liberal wealth transfer schemes).

lol I went to highschool with her

they want their husband to keep his money and want her children to be safe

The nuclear family is not traditional

Welfare state redistributes money from families like these to single moms, so leftism means less resources for them

Yup, "I didn't care about good schools until I had kids, now it determines where I live."
Good schools = white supermajority

Was she a ho

>why do women indoctrinated in an ideology by their family later follow that ideology
rlly made me think

That is an excellent quote.

hell no it isn't. the village is traditional. a nuclear family is not self sustaining over generations.

>where do all my tax dollars go?
>schools, mostly for low income families and such.
>who are all these poor people with children?
>mostly minorities and immigrants.
>how are they even living here?
>programs that give them housing and food and schooling priorities paid for with your tax dollars.

This needs to be on a T-shirt

So is beating your wife apparently.

This.
It's also the reason (((they))) want to destroy the nuclear family

Exactly. Leftist Jews are trying to destroy masculinity, the family, "patriarchy", and even men themselves because they are the best defense against leftism

Women are more powerful in my family. It's great. They treat us like endangered species.

Most people that are not poor as fuck vote for less taxes

and this is a problem for jews, women consume way more than men. they want women to have more money than men. as soon as they started to be financially independent they started to divorce. family ruined.

I was looking at this thread in the elevator and when I got to ground floor there was a beautiful Asgardian just like her. Awk.

Extended family is best family.

So their successful husbands can keep more money to spend on the family and save for retirement?? Because they're responsible????

Because they don't need a Uncle Sambo Nanny State running their lives.

Hear, hear, it's been a while, since I've seen a truth bomb of this magnitude.

Y is dis girl so hot?!?

Because she's white

>as soon as they started to be financially independent they started to divorce. family ruined.
No, the reason divorce happens in these cases is because most times this happens because the woman has more ambition then her man or the man turns into a slob. No woman wants to be better then her man, its not attractive or comforting working a hards day work and coming home to a guy asking for dinner and sex.

communism BTFO by trad families in the first post