Fingerpill

Reminder that positive digit ratio cucks should be sterilized. What's your digit ratio? Where were you when you first took the fingerpill?

"what the hell is digit ratio"
>digit ratio is the ratio index finger length : ring finger length

Increasingly negative ratios (shorter index, longer ring) correlate closely with many positive masculine traits, including:
>higher levels of testosterone
>heavier muscle structure
>increased height
>increased numeracy (academic interest skewed towards math, science, logic, and away from literature and art)
>deeper voice
>more aggressive behavior
>greater sexual fertility

Those with a positive ratio or less negative ratio suffer more often from:
>low sperm count
>increased risk of obesity
>increased risk of heart complications
>increased risk of homosexuality
>decreased performance in sports

In general, females tend to have a less negative/more positive finger ratio than males.

>tfw have a girl finger ratio and also have gender dysphoria

Huh
Checks out.

I'm a bear, tall as fuck, very muscular. This is interesting

You can see that guy's wrist bending to the left, meaning he's angling his hand to make his ring finger extend further. LOW TEST

I have an extreme 'female' ratio, and I'm a STEM-lord who does bodybuilding, strong jaw, deep voice, big beard, and tested for 850 testosterone.

Proof

Yes I'm hairy as fuck, I'm a fucking viking

So my index finger is longer than my ring finger.

Not Obese
No Heart problems
Not gay
Average Performance in sports.

This one may be outdated atavism.

My ring finger is longer and yet I can't grow a full beard at 25. I do still wake up with morning wood every day though. Weird. Maybe I just have shitty beard genes.

it's not very common for men to even have a positive ratio. 95% of men are between 0.89 and 1. is yours barely negative or actually positive?

Fat and hairy, more like a warthog

it's still a generally accepted trend in the scientific community. note the use of the word trend, it's not
hard fact

see above post. you might still be a low T cuck despite your ratio

Anybody with more than two vowels in their last name deserves the rope.

My fingers are either equal or they change lengths each time I look at them. I'm a pedophile. I guess now you guys know what to look for.

Nice try pajeet and/or roach

>negative ratio
nice math

>low t
>morning wood

My shoulders are also broad as fuck and I easily gain muscle.

i'm on board with all this until:
>academic interest skewed towards (((math))), (((science)))

sounds pretty jewish to me desu.
positive digit ratio nibbas might need to get the gas too.

Wtf is wrong with you.

kikes are pretty good at math and science but that doesn't make the fields innately jewish. the nazis were notoriously good scientists and engineers, decades ahead of their time. math and science are men's fields and are dominated by men

this

My ratio is pretty close to 1.0, but it's slightly less. Your list doesn't check out on me on most things. I don't consider myself aggressive and I don't have increased height (180cm).
I was pretty great at sports, but lately haven't been playing much and gained a bit weight. I might have heart complications in the future.

so fuck off with your pseudoscience.

My right hand ratio is

I cannot see a difference, they're the same length

>height bit above average
>some muscle mass but not nearly enough, very low bodyfat %
>nco so not rich but not a wagelet either
>alopecia w/ full beard numale style
>high IQ
>fat cock

My index finger is definitely slightly longer

I'm shit at sports but very tall and very numeric

I don't think there's too much to read into here...

sounds like a birth defect

My index finger is much longer than my ring finger and I'm a mentally ill faggot with a high voice and inability to put on muscle. maybe there's something to this

>Where were you when you first took the fingerpill?
Right here, right now.

Negative ratio checked.
Alpha Male confirmed.
Good day to you sir.

Unless I'm misunderstanding how to calculate the ratio.

post cawk

you're close to an even 1.0. most men have a lower ratio than you.

>positive/negative
>ratios
youre fucking retarded. it would be a subzero/above zero comparision. have you literally never taken math, or are you so stupid to forget things we learned in preschool

Cut your fucking nails you animal.

Beards are 100% genetics and this faggot mongoloid and his gay finger myths mean jack shit. I have slightly above average T levels, but my facial hair game is poverty level. No male in my family dating back for generations can grow a full, connected beard but we have
>wide shoulders
>excellent jaws
>very tall
>naturally low bf%

Your fingerprints have been added to the database.

Thank you for your participation. Hopefully, you found our thread to be of value as well.

If you would like to submit any additional information, such as weapons you may be in possesion of, groups you hold violent biases towards, or maybe even a clear photo of your eyeball, simply reply to this post!

D
A
D
D
Y

Jesus fucking Christ, don't post this, or anything like it ever again.

Source?

>this thread

That shit is literally second-toe-longer-than-the-big-toe-tier

Increasingly negative ratios (shorter index, longer ring) correlate closely with many positive masculine traits, including:
>higher levels of testosterone
Bullshit
>heavier muscle structure
Bullshit
>increased height
BULLSHIT
>increased numeracy (academic interest skewed towards math, science, logic, and away from literature and art)
Bullshit
>deeper voice
My voice is pretty deep desu
Bullshit
>greater sexual fertility
Bullshit

Are you a tard

My ring finger is substantially longer than my index...

>High sperm count
>Skinny as fuck
>Heart problems
>Get confused for a girl sometimes
>Enjoy crossdressing
>Shitty at sports
>Can't maintain nor get a full erection

Your fingerprints have been added to the database.

Thank you for your participation. Hopefully, you found our thread to be of value as well.

If you would like to submit any additional information, such as weapons you may be in possesion of, groups you hold violent biases towards, or maybe even a clear photo of your eyeball, simply reply to this post!

Pretty much everything on the list (ring is bigger than index).but idk about heavier muscle structure. I'm lean but strong AF

What the hell is this picture?

Does this research line up with my horoscope?
Fuck off.
sage

>doesn't post what an optimal ratio is
Mine is 88.0 to 80.0 (longer ring finger)

Yep according to science youre gay

no camera atm

Ooops, there was a problem with your post! Please resubmit with a clearer image.

Because OP is a fag
>From a study of 136 males and 137 females at the University of Alberta:
>Males: mean 0.947, standard deviation 0.029.
>Females: mean 0.965, standard deviation 0.026.

I'm 88 to 80, or 0.909

*smacks lips*

yes, please post a clearer image. there was a problem with the system when you submitted your post. it's a known (rare) bug

post academic journals

seems like pseudo science

my left hand's ring finger is longer but my right one is even. i think i fucked it up my right one when i was a kid though because it has a lot less range of motion and flexibility and is slightly bent.

>I'm a fucking viking
you look more like a turk

Two vowel master race checking in.

confimed positive ratio alpha female reporting in

The true redpill is that if you are not double jointed you are without a question a cuck

Mine are exactly even
What does that mean?

>tfw just as hairy, but the hair naturally don't grow up to neck and fingers and actually form coherent spiral designs on chest and shoulders

Step it up

OP, i can comfortably rest my fingers in either position.

You're fucking retarded.

You are bisexual

>In general, females tend to have a less negative/more positive finger ratio than males.
so even females mostly have negative ratios?

Mine are even to negative, over 6ft and a deep voice but have a hard time building muscle compared to other guys, fingerpill checks out.

>1.13

That's unfortunate.

I'm also fat and like traps. And I'm a hairy fuck.