imgur.com/a/MXkfB
imgur.com/a/aTFWx
imgur.com/a/hV71p
imgur.com/a/V0s5H
youtube.com/watch?v=GHjzWulutaY
i.imgur.com/L4pUAuX.jpg
imgur.com/a/htnA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting my daughterus Noire and Morgan doing anything cute together, please. Something specific would be them wearing modern clothes based on their current color palettes and earrings(Noire wearing green ones and Morgan wearing purple ones).

imgur.com/a/AL9vX

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime
- wearing one of Ryuko Matoi’s outfits imgur.com/a/X5nQ5 - wearing or doing something fitting for donut day
Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Eureka in Lain's bear costume featured to the right.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I wouldl ike to request her fighting against a heatwave by either fanning herself with a paper fan or an electric fan or eating by eating an ice cream, please!
Bonus point if you make her sweating too~

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

(Just in case, here's a bigger version of the reference i.imgur.com/waHWdh3.jpg )

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lifting and examining her breasts with an embarassed expression, similar to this:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1995572

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai wearing a partly open bathrobe that shows cleavage like this:
i.imgur.com/D7S2DT9.jpg

Requesting Rias cosplaying as either Dark Jeanne d’Arc, Cerberus, Jeanne d’Arc, Anna, or Amira from Granblue Fantasy, please. Or If you have any other characters from the series you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as as feel free to ask.
References: imgur.com/a/SHm50

Since Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is coming out next week on Tuesday, Rias dressed as either Velvet or Oswald would be really neat as well.
Velvet: imgur.com/a/FksFZ
Oswald: imgur.com/a/v2tWG

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Alternatively, since anniversary is this month, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, receiving a bouquet of roses, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting my Kobori comforting a depressed user/my SI.

SI reference: u.pomf.is/wwvpzw.png

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, something like a pair of shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!

- Cooking or trying to hide her hands, covered in cute kitty bandages from less than successful attempts.
- Hug your cat day tomorrow so requesting exactly that! Other cozy interactions, headpats, or hime carry would be nice too. Preferably POV or cropped etc where possible but SI, along with other silly ideas, here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Enjoying a day outside in the sun or otherwise doing things one finds themselves doing on a warm spring or summer day. Alternatively, in rain or a light summer drizzle.
- In Gothic attire, as a 7th Dragon class, race queen, or any of the numerous other outfits and /fa/ here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Anything else you feel like. Have fun with it! imgur.com/a/nIsXk my.mixtape.moe/mrhghn.mp3

Requesting Shion as a foxgirl and/or sleeping on top of a pile of books.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

Requesting Gazer as a circus magician, with each of her eyes wearing a tiny tophat.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute. a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing a wet shirt soaked from a water balloon/gun fight would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Nio, please:
-Wearing any of these outifits: imgur.com/a/iriBr
-Doing any of these things: imgur.com/a/mFpTl
-In any of these poses: imgur.com/a/S72H5
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/mxrDt
Anything else is fine. Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

You already got a delivery you greedy fucker.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune being princess carried to bed by user as she sleeps or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon lounging on a beanbag couch while watching the TV or playing vidya.

Alternatively, her wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat.

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting a POV view of a sleepily smiling Chiaki Nanami, having just woken up in bed beside the viewer with messy hair and disheveled pajamas or nothing at all. Examples of what I mean: imgur.com/a/xHY0K
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach, or maybe her holding my hand to her cheek like in imgur.com/a/wnLdu
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/lu3sPxk)

Heya everyone

I would like to request Karen either
as Icecream Vendor, and her price is "One thank you from heart"
something metal
or in a Sundress with a strawhat
Anything cute works too

Have a nice weekend yall

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Requesting cute Yui things.

Requesting Cyan:

-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-at the beach, pool, or on a boat in her swimsuit
-eating the nectar from a honeysuckle while wearing this dress (i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
-dressed as any of the characters from Odin Sphere (i.imgur.com/EIvN24l.jpg)
-being teased by a laser pointer. Maybe with dilated pupils and shaking her butt like a cat ready to pounce
-lifting her skirt slightly and blushing heavily

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Good afternoon. Since it's my birthday next Tuesday, requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki pole dancing for me wearing only her school swimsuit and/or a happy birthday sash:

Some pole dancing refs:
u.pomf.is/ppqfkl.jpg
u.pomf.is/umtegq.jpg
u.pomf.is/jdhwyp.jpg
u.pomf.is/fphtef.webm
Just please make it tasteful. If you feel like adding a background, since she'd be dancing for me only, I guess a bedroom or living room would work.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be really cool to see him doing the Gunbuster pose/Gainax stance imgur.com/a/s3eea while wearing his count uniform.
Alternatively, if you feel like experimenting, him drawn in Hajime Ueda's style: imgur.com/a/W2fiq
Another idea would be him in a baseball uniform, because the Shimura-sensei is working on this anime: imgur.com/a/vo6Ds

You don't have to stick to these ideas, I'd love any picture of him smiling! Hope you have a great weekend.

Hi there, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg)

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if you could make them in her color scheme that would be really great. (ref:a.pomf.cat/tqhjur.png), of course anything cute that a drawfriend has for me will be very much appreciated. Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Crona reacting cutely to a butterfly landing on his nose and/or his finger.

Alternately, requesting Crona cuddling on a couch with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Hisui playing video games.

Requesting Kagura working out at a gym, please! A bit of muscle definition would be nice as well.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my husbando, Rui:
-Wearing a mecha musume interpretation of his G-Suit: imgur.com/a/bJTsc
-Wearing one of the Deorart collab outfits for his series: imgur.com/a/nJU4b
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

Requesting Nepgear
►Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
imgur.com/8xBgJT3 Making this expression
►Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
►Nepgear wearing work-out/running clothes or Fuminas outfit(look above), looking sweaty and exhausted after exercise.
►Dressed like Ahri imgur.com/a/sB5xK
►Wearing this/similar swimsuit imgur.com/X6VCUhw and eating ice cream
►Mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb (embed)
►Wearing headphones and listening to music
►Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
►Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really

Requesting Ryuko!

In Mumei's (from Kabaneri) combat uniform
i.imgur.com/ZrLgPLT.png
i.imgur.com/y7aiJAM.png

Or her Kimono (with the twintails pls!)
i.imgur.com/7J5Uxyl.png

Or for something humorous, her high on her first cup of coffee. m1.i.pbase.com/g1/20/842620/3/108145061.n7HbxRUr.jpg

Anything cute is also totally great.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly with twintails, a bob cut, or any other hairstyle that's not shown in the ref, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm a baka

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.
Reposting for a friend

Requesting long hair Hitagi.
It's still my Birthday and I haven't given up hope.

Ideas
- Formal dresses
- Presenting a birthday cake
- Lewd teases (no nipple if you go lewd please)
- Hair brushing or putting hair in a pony tail

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Lev on a lion, flying through the sky.

Also, joint request with Akihisa user Requesting Akihisa and Lev cuddling or playing with our favorite Neko Atsume kitties: imgur.com/a/FewgH
If you happen to be familiar with the game, feel free to add some others cats too! There is no such thing as too many cats.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Ayaya please, anything summer related is fine

Thanks in advance

Requesting Aigis wearing in a string bikini or any kind of bikini maybe with the bottom sort of held on like here imgur.com/bo6ZC1t and maybe at a beach or something
Dressed as Princess Peach and doing one of Peach`s taunts/poses or moves maybe imgur.com/a/NHpBT
Her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes.
Dressed as one of the Umineko witchs imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her holding up her dress with her mouth with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my dear Anna jogging in bike shorts and t-shirt

Are you fucking kidding me, Tharjafag?

That was a different requester and a delivery of a different character.

Requesting my lovely Inori.

-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 straws
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Thank you and have a great week.

Requesting Fredrika pouting, thank you!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Weiss.
-in either the Alola trainer girl's (reminder that the "chicken hat" is more like a flower) or Lillie's outfit from Pokemon
-as a Catmancer, Fencer, or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

I'd like to request something cute or pretty of Yukiho please.
If you want something specific, how about holding the "Yes" pillow bashfully while in her pajamas. Maybe standing in front of a doorway or siting up in bed?

Jos malo pa ću ti replyat na poruku, moje isprike sto ovako odugovlačim. Sretno sa requestom.

That greedy asshole requests multiple girls and doesn't give a fuck.

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

-Joint request with Levanon
Requesting both Akihisa and Lev hanging around with these cats (imgur.com/a/FewgH) from neko atsume. They could be playing around with the cats and petting/cuddling them, anything cute goes really.
Artist can add more cats from the game if they want to in to the mix. Thank you very much if you pick this up!

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
His console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP

But if those requests don't interest you, anything else will be appreciated.

Requesting Kiririn dressed super fashionable and rich-looking, preferably looking smug while shopping, or just modeling the clothing.
Reference for the type of clothes I mean (3d warning): imgur.com/a/aw5kH

Alternatively, I'd like to do a joint request with Kuroneko, with them singing this song together at a karaoke place. arutearu.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/oreimo-image-song-wonderful-girl/

As always, anything else is greatly appreciated, just nothing lewd, please. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rin dressed as Pleinair.

Wow.

Do us all the favor and fuck off back to /vg/ already.

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around)
imgur.com/OmmieME

Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref. imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or in a similar bikini imgur.com/pgCFVSL
Thank you!

I'd like to request my darling Tamaki please! As always anything else cute and not too lewd is greatly appreciated as well; some ideas are listed below:

-dressed like Nekohime-san from Netoge Yome imgur.com/keYlE9d

-being tickled by user similar to this picture danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1365353?tags=tickling midriff

-sleeping, or having just woken up but still sleepy like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2355609?tags=sleepy

Thanks for reading, and enjoy the weekend!
Ps: if she's drawn with her hands visible, please incluse a simple wedding band on her left hand. Thanks!

Who do you honestly think you're fooling?

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Minatsu wearing toenail polish. Or perhaps wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
But anything else is fine too, thanks and good night.

Howdy, WWD!

It was my Mints birthday this week, so could I request her doing something birthday related? (Receiving piles of presents, wearing a cute party hat, having some cake, or anything else where she's super happy?)

Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Natsume wearing an angel's costume, anything is welcome as well

A delivery of your "waifu". But I guess this is the "girls I like" drawthread to you. Fuck off already you cunt.

Requesting Toyone baking a birthday cake for me.
Also requesting her drawn in Monogatari style, doing a classic Shaft headtilt.
More references: imgur.com/a/HFMcj

I don't actually have any ideas yet! I'm not even sure if a standard outfit swap would be good since they look similar.

By the way, was there any WWD anons with Nadeko as his/her waifu? I know it's also that character's birthday today

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Hau from Pokemon Sun/Moon. Specifically with the hairstyle (bangs bulled back into a small ponytail)
Image reference: imgur.com/a/IuPnK
Video reference: youtube.com/watch?v=_W28Clwwj7M

Alternatively, as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

June 1st is Children's Day in my country, requesting cute loli Inori eating candy, reading a picture book, or playing with dolls.

Alternatively, wearing a cute babydoll i.imgur.com/UwteLnz.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Kaito wearing a suit while holding an umbrella like in this picture:
a.pomf.cat/yxltqv.jpg
Or requesting him feeding ducks at a pond.
Anything else that's cool is fine.

Don't listen to them, Tharjafag.
Their shitposting is comparable to yelling at someone for requesting after a character from the same series got delivered.

You can stop samefagging Tharjafag

Talking to yourself already? It really is like Fire Emblem General now.

I'm Weissfag though.

Requesting Ran wearing a sweater and jeans

ref: i.imgur.com/EdCjz3U.png

Please draw Tsuzuki eating some Kentish apple cake, or cuddling with Byakko: a.pomf.cat/ccwziq.jpg
Thank you.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) please.

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket drinking hot cocoa.
Or wearing a wedding dress.
Or wearing cute puppy pajamas.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

And here I thought you weren't a piece of shit.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Oh, no problem, you can take all the time you want to reply. Također sretno, ovo s Kanbaru bi bilo zabavno!

Requesting my dear Ion. Sitting on top of a school desk, with him either reading or smiling would be great, he could be wearing a gakuran or just a regular shirt and pants. Anything else is fine as well, thank you!

I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice tanned a light brown and wearing a cute summer's dress, preferably white. If she's holding anything, maybe a blue or strawberry popsicle? I'd love to see her enjoying summertime.

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice.
SI reference: imgur.com/iPd88s2

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

>implying

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
This week, I'll be requesting my dearest Jolyne sitting with user in a car like in the reference i.imgur.com/m7SqSgG.jpg, otherwise just Jolyne, for example, sitting on the hood of the Trans Am 20000 WR from Redline although just her being drawn with the car would be great.
For something simpler, Jolyne wearing either:
one of Kanbaru's outfits from Monogatari i.imgur.com/vVqKUAG.jpg
or Mathilda's outfit from MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns i.imgur.com/AnCK9p5.jpg

Thanks if you pick any of these requests up and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsuki in the outfit on the right, hat optional if you can make it work with her ahoge.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would nice.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi telling user to start acting like a man, or something similar.
I would wouldn't mind seeing her try on differing clothes in front of a mirror, or posing in front of it.
Thank you all in advance.

Holy fuck I actually thought I reposted in this thread
I'm retarded, thanks for having my back

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. To celebrate his seiyuu's birthday (June 4), I'd like to see a parody of one of his "Identity" album's covers. You can keep the clothes or draw the usual gakuran and it would be fantastic if the strings were drawn like Hierophant's tentacles. i.imgur.com/WTV0tBz.png But if you're up to draw SI interactions, maybe user standing on a chair to look taller or other ideas from the ref i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend everyone. Good luck!

Hi hi~
Humbly requesting my waifu Rukia in an outfit similar to:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/0f/ca/bb0fca58c5eb835a789129fa82c9f162.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/20/86/89208684cfbcd9721805854172eb630f.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/6a/7c/3c6a7ca0933f18198b639a72ea6cd8b5.jpg

I really love the combination of short shorts, thigh highs, and chucks. They're an amazing combo.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi saying, "I love you," or anything cute or handsome.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png (embed)

Thanks to anyone that does this!

What? Is this a delivery?

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
Since it's (almost) Summer, I'd like to see her in a purple and black version this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png

Requesting my waifu in a swimsuit "dress"
i.imgur.com/NZ5F7cb.png

Or any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Applying to the other swimsuit requests, I wouldn't mind alternate hairstyles like ponytails or folded styles. Hats, jackets, and hibiscus are welcome too. O-ring tops are preferred.
imgur.com/a/MXkfB

Or any one of these styles of one-pieces
imgur.com/a/aTFWx

If swimsuits aren't your thing this week, I'd love to see cosplay of these CPU designs
imgur.com/a/hV71p

Requesting Taiga wearing a tank top and shorts while trying to say cool on a hot day, please.
Outfit examples: imgur.com/a/V0s5H
Anything would be appreciated.

requesting irisu performing elphelt's instant kill on an user youtube.com/watch?v=GHjzWulutaY
or alternatively, irisu that's silhouetted like bedman i.imgur.com/L4pUAuX.jpg
sorry

Requesting Plutia in a sundress please. At a beach if possible. Thanks for the consideration.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo cosplaying as Natsu Ayuhara from Rival Schools, optionally doing something volleyball related like spiking a ball (which may or may not be engulfed in flames), a jump serve, taking a run-up to either of the two or barely receiving a ball. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/htnA8