How can one studio be so based?

How can one studio be so based?

I would agree... however.

We all make mistakes. We're just human.

>DEAD STUDIO

Eureka 7 AO ruined the entire franchise

t. Liborek

You mean

>How can one studio fuck up so bad after being so good once.

no I didn't mean that

Name one Bones show with a good ending in the last 6 years.

I actually really liked this ending

Well Bungou Stray Dogs is enjoyable.

Shirayuki?
Kekkai Sensen?

>E7 AO ruined it's entire existence.

We joke about DtB Season 2; but AO actually fucked up bad enough to remove itself from its own universe.

E7 is quite safe thanks; Just like the movie and the manga, AO diverges, but in AO's case, it manages it to 3 to 4 orders of magnitude.

Wrong image, OP. Here let me help you

I hope they'll continue upholding a high production value with their adaptions and still churn out one or two anime shows per season.

>夢を、育てます。

indeed

None of their shows airing right now have high production values and that's because they're doing fucking 3 this season. Hero Academia is the one that looks best but even that is a disappointment. Their shit always looks way better when they're not spreading too thin and outsourcing to hell and back.

>only make shounenshit with retarded pretentious characters
>based
no

I thought they also made shoujoshit and seinenshit and netogeimushit and originarushit.

They can only redeem themselves with DtB3.

>kyoanus based
>Phantom Sales
>Amaburi
>rigged LN contests "won" by bargain-basement hack writers

>Bringing sales
Bones loses to KyoAni when it comes to sales, by far, even with Phantom World.

>AmaBuri
Waiting for your argument against AmaBuri

>Rigged LN contests
[citation needed] and anyone can enter the contest, no fee involved.

Space Dandy

>How can one studio be so based?

>Studio Bones
>Offshoot of Sunrise Studio 2, responsible for:
>Zeta, ZZ, CCA, F91, and G Gundam
>Dunbine
>Xabungle
>Escaflowne
>Cowboy Bebop
>Planetes

Oh, that's how.

Pretty sure it's the nice adaptation of rushing the hell out of whatever source material they're adapting in order to make room for shitty filler and silly anime original endings.

I'm glad they're making more than just sci-fi and mecha.

Kill yourself.

Well 'based' is the kind of word you start using to mean 'good' when you have the mind of a 10-year-old in a body at least twice that.

All I know about this show is that apparently, that webm comes from it.
Is there actually more than that, or is that just the most egregious.

Phantom Sales and Amaburi exemplify kyoanus' current style-over-substance highly-polished turd approach of late.

Dude, do you seriously have to respond to obvious shallow bait?

So many buzzwords. I love it when anti-KyoAni fags get so agitated.

Bones has not been based in a long time

Also I've never seen a studio with such a consistent ability to have terrible sequels. Like seriously, every single one of their sequels sucked

Kekkai sensen sold more than everything kyoani did the past 2 years.

That's a pity.

What is Free S2?

And Uta No Prince sold better than anything that Bones and KyoAni produced, and it's still fucking irrelevant.

Can you guys seriously stop with your disc sales threads, or do you have to go back to Sup Forums again?

Like 3 KyoAni shows have sold better than Uta no Prince though.

>or do you have to go back to Sup Forums again?
Are you a native English speaker?

They didn't make a sequel to Angelic Layer. So for that, they forever have my ire.

Didn't that one have an ending that was considered superior to the manga, though?

How were they supposed to make a sequel with no more source material?

The whole season was superior to the manga in every way. But because practically every character was rewritten compared to their manga counterpart, it left a ton of room for more story arcs and unanswered questions. Most noticably how Misaki is the only character who isn't in a relationship at the end, leaving that open for a second season. As well as pretty much every character she beat promising to seek a rematch with her next tournament. Which that next tournament didn't come.

I'd rather have a second season of Angelic Layer than how CardCaptor Sakura is about to be bastardized.

Practically everything in the anime was different from the manga. They weren't even following the source material to begin with. Except for the character and angel names. and that's what made the anime so much better than the manga.

>kyoanus
Please go and stay in with your childish consolewar bullshit.

Buzzwords are sometimes true, y'know.

Kyoanusfags are the childish ones for invading any other studio thread. Especially when people are starting to call them on their (and Shaft's) bullshit.

Bones have been shit lately. The new season of Concrete Revo has been pretty disappointing and Boku No Hero Academia is just shonen trash.

The only childish one here is your dumb Sup Forumsermin arse for trying to start studio wars like some 12 year old. There was no invasion and no one cares if he posted Kyoani, the only one that does is you because you can't handle the fact other people have different opinions. Like the dumb Sup Forumsermin you are.

NEVAR 4GET

Don't they have like four studios anyway?

Bones hasn't made any profit in the past 3 years, RIPIP Bones

How sad. Means that they'll have to continue working with Bandai, Aniplex, Kadokawa, Shueisha, Warner Bros, Sanrio and other companies to churn out one show after another that everyone wants.

>anime studio
>making a profit
Only KyoAni can find a way.

i am always looking for confirmation that i'm not wrong in declaring AO literally the worst anime ever. thanks

>I'd rather have a second season of Angelic Layer than how CardCaptor Sakura is about to be bastardized.
What is known about the CardCaptor Sakura thing?

Not without Lantis, they can't.

Its a manga taking place a year after the original Manga (or like 6 months after the end of the anime). Basically, its Sakura in middle school. That's all we know so far. But I don't think we need to know more to realize its a pathetic cash grab that won't appeal to the original fans.

>I'm glad they're making more than just sci-fi and mecha.

I'm not.

Though MGX was nice, even if the manga shat itself and didn't deliver anything.

Mweeeeeee

>all the boneniggers in this thread

Well, is there anything interesting to talk about, since you bumped this thread on purpose?

Depends on if they are adapting something or not and if they are writing said adaption.

Animation wise, one of my favorites.

>There was no invasion and no one cares if he posted Kyoani,

Exactly there is no argument here, everyone knows KYOANI is shit now

>all their shit flopping this season

based....yeah, right....

The Sup Forumstards and their obsession about disc sales are back.

Sales are all that matter in animation, not the content itself. Even though we don't get a fucking yen of it. Just sayin

Dude, do you seriously have to respond to obvious shallow bait?

SEASON 2 WHEN?

it's in their bones

who was the KA for this scene?

Content, you say?

>meme academia
>bungou fujo dogs
>concrete shit

Yeah, it's shit too.

A kid, apparently

Better than Kayoani the one hit wonder