Jolyne best girl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fwhXiFasRns
youtube.com/watch?v=ck7BJQx4HOE
youtube.com/watch?v=1TdA_yP8sV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that rendition of Stardust Crusaders theme at the end

Nice.

Also, this was meant to be intentional, right?

Take a Concept you like the sound of and apply a name to it based on a song you enjoy, Take [Sledgehammer] ( (You)), now, while it is a low range punchghost, it does have good Speed and Precision, and fairly okay durability and power, but where it excels is learning, it excels there for one simple reason: The food it generates in its hands is not subject to the same range restrictions as the stand itself, therefore, you can knock someone out with a well aimed fish.

「The World Before Later On」

Allows the user to revert the state or position of an object to an earlier point in time as long as they personally witnessed the earlier state.

e.g. if they see someone get their arm blown off, they can fix it, but can't just go around healing amputees. Photos and videos of past events don't count, either. They also can't use it on themself.

I like the idea of the user wearing a 360° camera helmet to cover its obvious weakness

I hope that DP will adapt Tonio's chapter of Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe.

Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan is already confirmed as an OVA.

rate

--By fucking them, right?

0/10

>no opening
FUCK YO-
>Tonio speaks in broken Japanese with a foreign accent
Alright, that's pretty neato. Redeemed.

>Leave Giorno and Mista to me

Not all of it will be animated, it will probably only go up to At The Louvre

Does Tonio need to actively put his Stand into the food he makes, or is all the food he prepares affected by his Stand?

>worst
>JJL
4/10

Rohan At the Louvre is its own thing. I don't think it's a part of TSKR.

I think the Stand just helps make the food, it only appeared when Josuke 「fixed」the spaghetti for the same reason the broken bottle was drawn to Surface's hand

「The Nomad」
Allows the user to partially control space, allowing him to shorten and lengthen the distance between him or a target affected by the stand's power and a specified point by up to twenty times.

Everyone else would not be able to see the increased distance and would just see the person affected by the stand either walking extremely fast or extremely slow.
Also functions as a punchghost.

Remember to use spoiler tags for us anime only watchers.

Thanks.

RIP
youtu.be/fwhXiFasRns
RIP

>Favorite voice is OVA DIO
I don't even understand how that's possible.

>somewhere out there, there is an alternate universe where Yasuho's stand is The Hand

>Leave Diavolo to me

The protagonist of Part 5 is Josuke and Okuyasu's son Jojokuyasu

>Part 8 is bad
Kill yourself

Nice bait.

>Josephfag
>Diofag
>unwarranted Smashfaggotry
>Loving SC the most while shitting on JoJolion
>OVA DIO as favorite voice
>Generic tastes for the rest
You have five seconds to explain why your taste is as garbage as Josuke's hair or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Why is people talking about name changes?
They all remained the same,
Crazy Diamond,
Red hot Chilly Pepper,
Echoes.

It's just the fansub that is switching the names on the subtiles.
And Pearl Jam still written in the same manner (パール・ジャム).

We won't get an opening until after the Red Hot Chili Pepper fight.

Posting superior version.

youtube.com/watch?v=ck7BJQx4HOE

Okuyasu has The World

DIO survived Jotaro's attack, and transplants his head onto Okuyasu's body halfway through this season.

>

Superb bait. I even responded. You deserve this (You)

>HorribleSubs
>fansub
End your life

Fuck you man Josuke's hair is the bomb

Speaking of Rohan at the Louvre, mine came today.

Such a nice book.

The japanese names don't get changed, dipshit. The changed names are in the english official translations.

I think it is, it happened twice in the episode.

Is SBR the gayest part? I'm like up to Volume 6 and Johnny and Gyro are sooooo cute together. I'm a fujoshit so I'm eating it up, but srsly this part is really gay.

Is part 5 gayer?

Jolyne deserved a better part than Part 6 and a better ending as well.
FUCK YOU GAY PRIEST

>jigs main

It happened in the manga.

It just looks a tad unnatural up close.

It's similar to GE's power, but not exactly. GE amplifies all your senses to the point where it felt like you and everything around you were moving very slowly. It affects your perception as well as your movements. With G+J, the effect lasts longer and while you're under it the rest of the world moves as normal. It's closer to being drunk than GE's amplification.

You're right though, some more differentiation from GE's powers would help. Maybe in addition, G+J can purify the air itself and cause all the delayed commands to be sent to the brain at once, effectively giving someone a seizure.

Kira, you shitposting asshole!

It's not better than the original, but it's not bad.

CNBT Classic> Bloody Stream> Sono Chi no Sadame> Stand Proud> CNBT EMD> Sono Chi no Kioku

Nobody likes this, huh? Ah well, I guess my idea for Tonio engaging in something like this but with Stands was a horrible idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TdA_yP8sV8

>Fansub
>HorribleSubs
I already answered your question in the previous thread, reatard.

>Leave Emporio to me

Is this implying that you skipped parts?

Stone Ocean is the gayest part. Although, SBR did have Lucy and the president's wife, and that one guy that raped Johnny...

I was fully expecting her stand to pull out some OP String Theory bullshit for the last fight

They certainly look the gayest but I didn't really feel any tension between them.
Might be the bad translation.

>naming a stand after contemporary music
Has Araki finally run out of ideas?

>skipping parts

>.> maybe... I just wanna wait for Part 5 to get an actually good translation. The current one is sooooo bad

>And that one guy that raped Johnny...
The guy with the newspaper at the start?

>that one guy that raped Johnny
I don't remember this part.

Or do you mean Gyro?

>going underground

Shit, I literally just made this to compare them

I remember someone a while ago wondering how they'd do these sort of expressions in the anime, so I guess we know now.

pussy

Wasn't he just stealing his blood? If anyone nearly got gayraped, it was Ringo.

>English
>Official

Shit-poster confirmed.

I was referring to the part 5 crew by the way

>people actually like the shitty EDM mix over based DAKEDO KYO MO JOJO NI
what kind of fucking world

>Normie friend gets into JoJo
>Talk to him about it when I go to buy food and shit because he works at a self service check out
>Hey man, did you see Reverb! Reverb was such a cool stand!
>Censorship doesn't hurt the series

But what about Johnny's obsession with Gyro's BALLS OF STEEL!?

skipping Part 5 is the only one I consider skippable, at this point, because the translations are bad and are mostly not in colour, plus it doesn't impact on the overall plot.

Yes, there's a lot of times where the manga has that Astro Boy look to it. Especially in the first two parts.

BARDED
CAT
DICK

also mods are starting to ban me for every fucking reason

Not him, but yes. The official English translations. Viz legally owns the license to JoJo in the west, so whatever name they use here is the official English name.

[RICH GIRL]
Any damage dealt to the user is stored as "debt"
This debt can be payed by whoever attacked the user by reflecting a minimum of 50% of the damage dealt to the user onto them.
Can be used at any time, even years after the fight, and anywhere regardless of where the attacker is.
The debt slowly gathers interest over time, Interest can surpass 100% and even to the point where it will obliterate the attacker when activated if stacked long enough into the future.

not him, but that panel of the guy shoving the newspaper in Johnny's mouth looked oddly phallic.

But it's name is Born This Way

Suck it up, part 5 has been re-translated up to King Crimson, so it's not like you even have to deal with the shitty translation for most of it.

>End of THE WORLD that fucking low
Look out, folks! Shit taste coming through!

do someone have the link to the midi of next opening ?