What was his name again?

What was his name again?

Umagon

Ponygon
Is in the filename, dumbass.

schneider

schneibber

Merugon

Is Gash Bell any good? I heard it become quite boring during the final arc, but the characters seem pretty fun.

I enjoyed it a lot. The final villain isn't all that interesting but I still had a good time reading through it

Adolf Hitler

It's the greatest thing ever.

No, no, you got it wrong.
Gash Bell is boring during the introduction arc, it's just villain of the week for way too long.

Hippo's fan

Reminder to ditch the last anime arc and go reading. Or either as soon as you'll be able to associate the godly VAs with pictures.

Remember to never give up on your dreams, Sup Forums

Beautiful. So inspiring.
So can you please start writing a new manga soon, Raiku Sensei?

He started one a while ago, I guess the title was Vector Ball or something like that?

Dunno man, I wish my teacher would have warned me about my career path at earlier stage. Raiku managed to fulfill his thing, but for every one famous mangaka there's 100 that will never make it.

Oh, that's pretty recent, I hadn't heard about it.

Hope it ends up good.

Yeah, it's Vector Ball

True not every career path is guaranteed success, but there's a bit of a difference between a warning and getting completely shutdown like he apparently did.

Ponygon or Umagon.

Both are fine really.
I enjoyed the dub for what it was, some voices were questionable (fucking Jimmy Neutron as Gash) whereas others were pretty damn good (Kiyomaro).

Overall, great series.
I really recommend the manga.

Meru~meru~meeee

hey, newtrons voice wasn't a bad fit for gash it

Well sure, i wont deny it wasn't a good fit for his childlike, spastic personality. Did a good job with emotion too.
But at the end of the day it was still Neutron and it was really hard to not envision that.

I honestly didn't even think about it until you mentioned it, as obvious as it should have been looking back

>he wants to become a mangaka