King of reddit. Embarrassing as fuck

Nigger dick

he's a fag just like you op

He's an actual faggot

he's a fag

He's actually straight.

his bool pisses people off and hes a faggot

He's got weird teeth now. And he's fat.

they would be progressing without colonialism so like not at all like they did between infinity-1650

He makes Antifa go into retarded temper tantrums

>redpill me on X
reported and saged

he is a faggot and pedophile
+ without his hair bleached he looks like a fucking arab

Would you fuck that, Sup Forums?

He's a faggot but at the time he redpilled a good amount of normies and triggered those beyond help.

I find it hilarious that a guy who thrived on controversies got destroyed by one controversy, especially since it's the left that's trying to stealthily normalize pedophilia.

Jewish

Failed comedian who created a set red pilling people with such edgy red pills such as

"Islam does not like the gays"
"feminists don't fight for men's rights"
"supporting trump doesn't make you a neonazi"

He also does this super funny edgy thing where he talks about having sex with black men at every possible opportunity, now there's a joke that never gets old.

He swallow

Hes a Faggot Jew, find another e-celeb to suck on

Both Milo and Shapiro were meant to take control of the alt right movement and turn it towards civic nationalism. Milo was more understanding towards whites in his earlier segments, then he became far more anti 'racist' in his later talks.

Never look to a jew for leadership of a white movement.

Subversive Homosexual Jew most likely working for MI5 or the CIA

White Nationalism is at its core a globalist movement by relegating hundreds of millions of people to a single group. If you really want to help the Europid race then you should promote individual Nationalist movements instead of one broad-brush cause.

White Nationalism works to both scare normies and minorities into blindly following their respective ZOG's and create a uniform movement in which they can plant their (((agents)))

pedo