What made Saekano so divisive?

What made Saekano so divisive?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10384795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archetypes + blonde twintail + betamax MC for drama.

It isn't even a fucking harem and it still brings in the same sort of audience.

strawpoll.me/10384795

Saekano appears to be about a boy having to deal with his ex-GFs (even if they weren't his GFs before). That's a very tense and adversarial situation.

>appears to be about a boy having to deal with his ex-GFs (even if they weren't his GFs before)

Is this your first harem?

Is there ever going to be a season 2?

Autism, in the show and the threads.

It was announced a year ago.

So if we all go together and say Eriri a shit, we can summon the autist who accuses everyone of being the THK. Truly a magical phrase.

That guy is probably asleep right now.

It's a shit anime so only autists manage to watch the whole thing. When you stick a bunch of autists in a thread, arguments happen.

I don't like you.

Eriri being a miracle of the universe.

The main girl is shit as always.

It has a controversial main heroine and two 'main heroine' level sub-heroines. It also sucks otaku balls hard so it naturally attracts the most obsessive people.

All the girls are best girls(except Megumi), so things can get pretty controversial

Megumi was 2nd best girl, you cunt.

>not even 20 posts in and hooks being dropped in the water

>Calling Eriri a miracle of the universe is somehow bait
No, user, you are the bait.

>calling worst girl a miracle of the universe is not a bait

OK, buddy.

>worst girl
That's Megumi.

Please don't start baiting, we know Utaha is the best girl

He said Eriri, not Megumi. Pay attention.

This guy.

Megumi a shit.

But that can't be true since Megumi is great.

Tell me why Megumi is so shit. I bet you can't give me more than 2 /good/ reasons.

>/good/

Hello Tumblr/rebbit/Twitter/whatever other shithole you came from.

I really enjoyed this show. It was a shame Megumi had to completely ruin it by being a bland, boring waste of screentime.

Utaha a best

They can't even give more than 0.

Boring.
Bland.
Bitch.

A retarded fanbase. Literally nothing else. They are the monogatarifags that spilled over.

None of these are true.

Eriri a shit. Worst girl in the series.
Put cliches in a bag, shake 'em up and see what you get :
>tsundere
>twintails
>flat chest
>midget
>childhood friend
>rich girl
>facade
Woah!

Selfish cunt that abandons her 'friends' at the drop of a hat, then rationalizes it and pities herself.

Gets jealous the MC understandably has a better time with a girl that isn't emotionally abusive.

Bottom feeding anime fan, just like the people who like her.

Attracts the most autistic fans who exist only to absolve her of any blame and express their frustration over the fact that she won't win and that most people either don't like her or don't give a fuck about her.

Only good for sex/rape and be bullied inside and outside the show for being shit.

Bait.jpg

It upsets me that the show got a fanbase that literally didn't understand the concept.

The other girls were all awful bitches, not waifu material anyway.

Eriri a cutie.

>calling Megumi bland and boring

You're the one baiting.

Autism.

Saying so won't make it true.

The main girl is controversial.

Neurotypical.

Eriri is the sort of girl who would rationalize cheating. She'd be the sort who'd blame her boyfriend for not paying enough attention to her or being good enough for her. And in the end she would pick cocks over love because her boyfriend just isn't good enough.

>Intentionally making an unremarkable background girl into the main girl
Worst idea ever.

I can list several reasons.

The same goes for you. The vast majority of the audience finds Megumi the best girl, so you're the odd one out.

Another episode of Megumifags vs Eririfags

Yeah but their taste is shit because I say so.

This to be quite freaking honest, f@m.

Megumi a shit.

It's not. It only has an extremely autistic fanbase that's retarded. One way to see that autistic train is to call Megumi boring or shit.

>The majority
>Not having shit taste
So new.

That works if the work is aimed at normalfags. Saekano, however, is aimed at people experienced in the anime medium, meaning that they generally have good taste.

I'm glad this fact is indisputable. Utaha is the Goddess of this show, no need to include her in these shit threads.

t. utaha

No one gives a shit about Utaha.

I do.

>you will never kill everyone in these threads as a part of a ritual to summon yourself into the Saekano universe just long enough to take a whiff of Utaha as she passes you

Okay, user.

You have shit taste.

I worship Utaha.

*good taste
Sorry, typed the wrong word.

Whatever you say

Lelouch does. He's in here right now.

Lelouch is known to have shit taste.

Utaha is at least second best after Eriri though.

This is even shittier taste.

first before*

Bait.

Blonde twintail childhood friend and Megaboring marysue incited wars the likes of which few anime have ever seen.

But the true best girl was here all along.

>I don't like the truth, so it's bait!

Now this is bait.

I swear, you only want to garner trolls and bad fans in order to have them shit over each other. I gave up on this fanbase so I don't care anymore, but it's still sad the current state of things whenever I see a Saekano thread nowadays.

Nothing, all girls are boring, specially Eriri.

>High twintails
>Blonde
>Tsundere
>Childhood friend
>Flat
>ZR

Eriri a shit.

it was good while being a type of show that people want to believe is never good

>Lists off top tier attributes

anytime you have a combination of shit plot and cute girls you get a divisive audience. see valgrave, guilty crown etc.

>Eriri a shit

The shitstorms that occurs every time a worst girl wins in a harem or love triangle. It's like war, which never changes.

Your pic related.

Girls like Eriri are guaranteed to attract the worst kind of cancer and autism there is. Pretty much every series that has one controversial tsundere is bound to have shitty autists shitting up the place in name of their favorite cunt.

All those attributes reek of childish, bratty girls. Mature women confident in their position are far better.

That backwards.
Megumifags are the ones sperging like a plebeian.

babies first haremshit show

Megumifags can properly put their thoughts into words. Eririfags are the ones that sperg.

>making another bait thread to continue yesterday's shitstorm

THIS is what makes this fanbase utter unsalvageable shit.

Saekano is divided into two major divisions: normalfags and non-normalfags because of Megumi and Eriri respectively. Sup Forums always clash with normalfags so it's to be expected.

>ignoring the Eririfag samefagging with different IPs

At least people can elaborate why they think Eriri is shit while Eririfags can only repeat stock phrases like autistic children.

One liner, bait reaction, and wall of text sperging is proper now?

Normalfags like Eriri while non-normalfags like Megumi.

Saekano is divided into two major divisions: people with taste and tsunderetards because of Megumi and Eriri respectively. Sup Forums always clashes with retarded tsunderefags so it's to be expected.

>dat third link
Why are Megumifags so autistic?

No Utahafags?

Maybe S2 threads will have less normalfags AKA Megumifags.

Make one yourself?

I think there was a Utaha ver.

>Implying that's a wall of text

Stick to your imagedumps at /c/.

>listing good points is autistic now

>Megumifag goof'd and ends up getting BTFO.
Kek.

>Ignoring the Megumifag samefagging with different IPs