On all the boards I frequent on this website, I see shitpost pushing for interracial relationships...

On all the boards I frequent on this website, I see shitpost pushing for interracial relationships, getting the users' eyes used to this kind of shit, what I assume jews posting nonsens about blacked and all this

>

What do against these obvious shitjew manoevers

>m-mu-m-muh...
>it's...
>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

By gassing Karl Marx you are gassing king Jew

I believe in equal opportunity gassing for collectivists.

I can be on board with this

>Joos
Opinion discarded. Kill yourself, ancap filth

Literally shitposting
>white_women_shits.png

>t. "I'm going to be a politician when I grow up"

Another example:

God damn it stop blaming us for everything
if some aussie faggot started a thread about the earth being flat and the jews are the ones that flattened it it'd get 200 sympathetic replies and 30 merchants

>lurking around on /fit/ just to find something that you can screech about on Sup Forums
Damn.

It all makes sense though, when the evil pharisees literally genocided white baby Jesus 6 million times God punished the world by making it flat
or something

why do you hate us so much then?

Why do you hate economics and individualism?

Are you saying that there are no fucking shill jews pushing this horrid agenda on this very board?

>"you're a shill, kid! fuck da jooz!"
>spews hundred year old memes created by buttblasted germans after they lost WW1 and blamed jewish politicians instead of their own incompetence

don't know, maybe
but I'm not

I don't and neither do most jews. your own fucking academia is rotten and infested with cancreous leftists, many of whom are your own american cuck jews. but here we hate them
so why do you only post the pics that suit YOUR narrative?

So what's behind all this shitposting, according to you?

It's not shitposting, it's just /fit/. They don't see the dumbass conspiracy you do. They post for MUH GAINZ.

I didn't mean do you personally hate us,I asked what is the reason so many jews hate whites?Obviously not all jews do but I see it often. Where does this passionate,relentless hatred come from?

Are you seriously this stupid?

Another example of jew tactics

>low-effort shitpost designed to trigger Sup Forums and collect (You)s
>jew tactics

I dunno, why do so many white dems and antifags seem to hate whites?
seriously though I never met a single jew that hates whites. I never really met a tumblrina polysexual whale either come to think about it
macros and memes and shitposts are fun and all a good deal of that intense hatred to speak is contained inside echo chambers or between absolute retards

I mean, I see quotes from talmud all the time and Sup Forums seems to take them seriously. but the same people don't seem to get that talmud is profound autism that discusses cows theoretically birthing a calf directly into the cunt of another cow

I don't believe it's just a few posts here n there to get a few laughs while reading the reactions.

It's every-fucking-day, all fucking day long.

Nobody's original.

Drop the napalm. Flame and burn right back.

>why do so many white dems and antifags seem to hate whites?
I don't know either,but jews here in the west subscribe to these views in big numbers. Israelis are a lot different though,and your women are way prettier than other jews. You got the best of your race in Israel it looks like

And why is that all the people here (who are not shilling are against you?) Oh vey antisemitism? Stop being a fucking dindu and admit that your tribe is pushing the liberal agenta