SKYKING SKYKING - HAPPENING PLANES

Let's go

F.A.Q. for the newfags:

*** What the heck is it?
>SKYKING is operated by the United States Military. Some of the messages are transmitted from Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska (the ones that end in "Offutt Out"). This is the headquarters of U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) which is charged with space operations (such as military satellites), information operations (such as information warfare), missile defense, global command and control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR), global strike and strategic deterrence (the United States nuclear arsenal), and combating weapons of mass destruction.

*** What does it mean?
>The transmitted codes are likely One Time Cipher Pads, sometimes known as a Caesar Cipher. This is a set if codebooks held only by the transmitter and recipient of the message and they have the only two copies of the codes and know which letters and numbers mean what. Once it is used, it is never reused.

*** What are they for?
>SKYKING messages are probably sent to nuclear elements of USSTRATCOM and maybe intelligence units. Most of the messages are probably benign; "Nothing new, all is well." Occasionally, it can be assumed a "Something odd is happening in Russia, we will let you know if it gets worse," message is sent.

*** Can we decode them?
>You won't crack the cipher. Seriously, no you won't. One-time pads are unbreakable.

*** What does the repeating SKYKING mean? >The amount of times "SKYKING, SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER" is repeated correlates to the urgency of the messages. Or, for that matter, how many times the Authentication Code is sent.

>SKYKING is a Boeing E-6 Mercury "Looking Glass" NCA circling somewhere over America ready to TACMO in the event of a nuclear strike.

*** Where do I listen to this?
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Frequencies to monitor:

8992 KHz USB
11175 KHz USB
6737 KHz USB
8890.94 KHz USB
8991 KHz USB

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tK6fDOJTEA
vocaroo.com/i/s0DlSXXndE0U
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rb1f1QdlMe
vocaroo.com/i/s16IX32mAOGY
vocaroo.com/i/s01V9GL0MFMa
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
vocaroo.com/i/s0qiCQJLLVQM
vocaroo.com/i/s0NHun1JB1o3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of Last nights SKYKANGZ
TOOL
RUSH
SPRINGSTEEN
vocaroo.com/i/s1tK6fDOJTEA
vocaroo.com/i/s0DlSXXndE0U
vocaroo.com/i/s0Rb1f1QdlMe
vocaroo.com/i/s16IX32mAOGY
vocaroo.com/i/s01V9GL0MFMa

Three E6s

Literally nothing just like last time and the time before that

are moon and abe returning to their countries already?

kys

I just heard three skykangz!

U

You retards will believe anything. You really think the government puts out messages of any significance that the public can intercept? Enjoy getting toyed with by the government and chasing your tails trying to decode these "messages". Jesus Christ just kill yourself already

Sage.

Derailing discrediting disinfo

>One Time Cipher Pads, sometimes known as a Caesar Cipher
U WOT M8
Caesar cipher can be broken in 5 seconds. Only OTP is unbreakable.

Yes they do you fucking chimp
>message that can't be decoded
you fag
now be a good goy and go whine about black dick on some other thread

Amission known as TACAMO (TAke Charge And Move Out). The E-6B model deployed in October 1998 kept this role, but added further command post capabilities and the ability to remotely control Minuteman ICBMs using the Airborne Launch Control System. The E-6B replaced Air Force EC-135Cs in the "Looking Glass" role, providing command and control of U.S. nuclear forces should ground-based control become inoperable.

What site is that pic from?

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#

OMG KIKE KING KIKE KING DONUT ANSWER

ITS RLY HABBLING GUIZE EBIN

Thanks
>t. CIAnigger

Easy accessable without much. Some user ealier explained the encryption. its been used once and then replaced.

I like the skyking threads. Though nothing ever happens they feel really comfy with the planes and maps stuff

Global propagation. Can be sent and received using EMP-proof valve sets. No need for a physical connection. Does not require line of site with a satellite. Does not give away location of targeted receiver. ENCODED. Low power, high survivability. Easy to train for decoding. No need for a computer that can be hacked.

There's a reason the USAF hasn't change what ain't broke after 30+ years.

Anyone ever figure out the ciphers?

You can't.

Figures. Thought it might be worth asking the hub of weaponised autism, anyway.

This exactly this

WE WUZ SKY KANGZ N SHEEEIT!!!

A new broadcaster recently has been the voice of a Slay Queen.

even the most weaponized of autism couldn't figure this shit out the only commonality i've found is that they use Band names a lot of SKYING messages last night we had

RUSH(band)
TOOL(band)
SPRINGSTEEN(singer)
PINK FLOYD(band)
RED ALERT (band)

autism therapy in a nutshell

Heard 7 skykangs once

Looks like she got a weird, new spiky radome.

damn thats alotta kangz

Valehdella.

Untermensch

real autism is looking for nork sub bases on google earth

The .kmz file from 38 North has all military bases and cave bases listed. Pins them right onto your Google Earth map.

Yeah thats where I got them from

The one that kinda sing-songs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...5, 4, 3, 2, 1? About a week or two ago

Sounds cute

Three E6s still up
EAM transmitting now from CIGARETTE

Mike
Mike
Romeo
Yankee
Oscar
Sierra
X-Ray
India
Mike
Papa
Sierra
X-Ray
Yankee
Yankee
Alpha
Oscar
Hotel
Kilo
Romeo
Romeo
Tango
Whiskey
X-Ray
Mike
India
Zulu

Recording
vocaroo.com/i/s0qiCQJLLVQM

Can confirm cigarette just now

I think I'm going to smoke a cool, refreshing Marlboro.

Red 100s myself

Cigarette again
started out with 2x Cigarettes

Japs

Valehdella, to lie. Valehtelet, you lie.

Mitä hyvämsa.

Another EAM

again
M M M U E 3 STANDBY
M M M U E 3 5 C S Z 5 7 L D R J I P Q K E F C K 6 3 5 V V I

Is that supposed to be whatever?

jewfag here, nothing is planned for the US military today as it is the Jewish New Year. check back next week

this settlement pleases me

do you guys even know your enemy? that dude is part of the orthodox cult, jews don't talk them and they don't talk to jews outside of their cult. They are brainwashed twits and are not even in control of their own lives.

Looks like a deathtrap if a few VX shells fall on it.

short Andrews message
prob confirming something

WTF is this noise

What are these fucking noises

Static?

vocaroo.com/i/s0NHun1JB1o3

Serious propagation issues right now. I can only here the call on 11175. HF below 17 meters is garbage today.

How do I set up the filters next to the tuner? I want to have the best quality.

USB, Filter = 2.7 kHz to 3.1 Khz (personal taste + clearest audio) and just keep squelch on until a signal opens it up, then turn it off.

Thank you. I put the tuner in the middle of the filter or just past the beginning of the left side?

Select 11175 and press USB. The radio will move the sideband onto the 11175-11178 USB bandwidth.

Yeah, space weather looks bad. The MUF is like 4Mhz in Europe right now.

i can.

Dont you think Google earth is really creepy and dehumanizing in a way? We are all insects, getting photographed like on discovery channel. It also kills art as it renders everything pathethic and sad.

If you can crack HFGCS with a slide rule and vodka, I'll send you a pair of blue jeans so you can trade them for a house.

Sounds like jamming. Maybe radar?

Rude. Now i wont share my secrets.

I don't know what freq you're on. The only voice I can hear today is on 11175. Space weather is really messing with the lower stuff right now.

Yeah I don't know either; I'm just basing this off the vocaroo recording in It doesn't sound naturally occurring to me.

Still 3 E6s airborne

That's also a really good deal on that pizza

how do you filter out the rest of the planes to just see miltary flights?