Why did he want Hillary's hair?

Why did he want Hillary's hair?

Attention.

And he got it.

It was autism.

poor /ourguy/ he is fucked now, no more voluptuous naked ladies taking a shower in his bathroom.

He couldn't handle the memes, and he flipped out.

DNA reasons.

He's a rural and suburban retard who ended up in the city by accident and it really fucked him up psychologically.

is he gonna die noa :(

He is a submissive fetish. Typical for leftists.

He will walk likely... it's a situation blown up beyond what he said.

The government is out of control right now and the boomers are going insane due to the freedom and liberty that Americans have.

The pinnacle of the boomer generation is control. They are mostly anti-american and hate the U.S. constitution.

They absolutely cringe at the idea that people have freedom to do what they want...

If it were up to the boomers, we would have a license to do anything in this world... what a BBQ in your backyard? You need a license. Want to own a computer? You need a license.

The sooner the boomers fuck off from this world, the better.

Not to say there isn't good boomers which were truly humanitarians.

drug test

it was a prank, bruh
the protein sequences he posted belonged to a reptile, Pogona vitticeps (bearded dragon)

fpbp

i chuckled when i ran the BLASTP

Testing whether the Hillary we see is the real Hillary or one of her doubles. Bill had doubles, we know Hillary has one from the 9/11/2016 happening. Could be Hillary died from shock on election night, and everything we've been hearing from Hillary now is the Deep State using the Hillary double in place of the real thing.

No, he's a jewish pet, born and bred to make goys looks stupid.
He'll be out and about before you know it, user.

They say if you mainline the hair of a demon you'll get higher than you ever thought possible.

To see what drugs the deep state has her on

God dammit Hillary give your fucking hair!!!!!!!!!!

Born and raised in Brooklyn. City faggot his entire life. Try harder leaf faggot. You losers can't even make Maple Syrup as good as VT and NH despite having 10 times as many maple trees to work with.

voodoo ritual

>Brooklyn
>city

ok nigger

>threaten to kill trump
nothing happens

>pay for hilldawg hair
get thrown in jail

nice

Toronto is a 4-inch Asian cock compared to the massive hard on that is NYC.

apparently he's going to spend time in some extremely shitty jail before his trial.

It's not a city unless it's developed a ubiquitous, functional social hive mind. Brooklyn doesn't have that, it's just a third world shithole where lots of retards live with no purpose in life, just like LA.

Nope. He's gonna die.

wew

so what, we kill our parents now? fucking commies, kill yourself first

Because he's effing crazy.

>During Shkreli's trial, a former board member of one of Shkreli's drug companies testified that Shkreli had confided that he had suffered from depression, and took prescription medication for that condition.
>The board member, Steven Richardson, also testified that he was not aware, as Shkreli's other lawyer Marc Agnifilo had suggested in questioning, that Shkreli on occasion "couldn't bring himself to leave his house."

he's not gonna make it

Thats not what he got charged and found guilty of tho. Nor did this 'prank break his bail conditions, that was offering a reward for an actual HC hair. But the most overlooked aspect of his removal from society for being a retarded attention whore, did he post out the WuTang album already, or not?

Witchcraft
He was trying to save us all but he underestimated moloch

This guy is a political prisoner at this point. Feel sorry for him.

You are a fucking moron. Downtown Brooklyn on its own is already bigger than most of your full cities.

The question is why were the powers that be so worried about it that they locked him up?

kek Leaf has words I'll give him that

Look at that shithole.

is he a shapeshifter? can barely recognize him in some photos.

nobodies 'worried about it' - he was on bail, which means you should keep your head down. He was being an asshole publicly threatening public figures, at least in the opinion of the Judge. All jokes aside, if he not an actual provable autist, I dunno who does qualify.

>canada

Cuz she's a clone?

She is really a lizard then?

Is he white?

duh

Well, I don't disagree with you about the bail, especially post-conviction and awaiting sentencing bail. The judge can just subtract the time from your final sentence. As to him being an autist, I don't think so. I've watched him live on Youtube a number of times and he is highly functional and interacts socially with strangers with ease. He might be a psychopath with no empathy, if that's what you mean, but it is hard to tell because those people tend to mask it well. But definitely not autistic.

And I still think "they" don't want anyone checking Hillary's DNA.

Just to troll her. Think of how invasive it is knowing your enemies have your DNA and owns a medical company.

>t. city people voted for Hillary, blah blah blah

i don't know what the hell he is

Albanian

People in the picture are actually coherent with Marx's way of living. Preaching the danger of a system and then indulging in living in that confort called middle class. Otherwise, you know he would have died way younger as many men an women during the Communist regimes around the world.

Without it he would have to steal the light from the two trees, bringing 4,000 years of pain and suffering upon humanity.

Not an actual lizard but definitely part of archon bloodline dna meddling.
She knows that she's part of it.
Bill isn't part of the direct bloodline. Webb Hubble was. Hence Chelsea being Webb's kid.
Hillary knows the crimes she's guilty of and that this is the closest anyone has ever gotten to making them nervous.

Wanted to make a Hilloli clone.

Probably to prove she's 100% something

Yeah, Chelsea's DNA would be interesting, too. And Michelle O'Bama's. None of them want that shit getting out, and finding out a "secret" about any one of them would lead to calls to test them all.

He's gonna get General Pattoned, necked in a car wreck.

>might be a psychopath with no empathy
you maybe on to something, obv. seen more of him than I.. maybe have a look, see whats on YouTube actually. Think we can agree, the man is not 'wise', regardless root cause. Be interested if he keeps his mouth shut in his sentencing hearing or whatevers up next, I'd bet he really, really struggles not to open his trap. Maybe jail wisen him up, maybe make him worse, who knows.

It's not boomers who are pushing hate speech laws and safe spaces. Millennials are the biggest Commie faggots on the planet. Remove that one generation from America and all our problems are solved.

You guys are terrible friends.

One last epic troll before becoming someone's buttbuddy in rich guy prison

If there are any videos up where he goes out on street, take a look at those. If nothing else, they are interesting as walking tours of his New York City neighborhood. But you'll see. He chats with people and usually keeps up a running commentary on what he's doing and seeing. He's seems like a decent enough guy.

ZOG has him in custody. I think the plan is to threaten to take his money and play some jewish mind games on him.

>If it were up to the boomers, we would have a license to do anything in this world... what a BBQ in your backyard? You need a license. Want to own a computer? You need a license.

Welcome to Sweden, here is your mandatory quran and black dildo.