Election night 2016

I like to reminisce about election night whenever I'm down. So many delicious tears from so many different demographics.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LTMOsnTuCs
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU
youtube.com/watch?v=_iI1hgq0wdM
youtube.com/watch?v=1z6VfcvMVig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go on

>brings a mexican on expecting trump to lose

It was one of the best nights ever. I had got off work at midnight and went to the bar to catch the results. They announced that trump won right before bar close. My friend and I quietly celebrated while this lesbian couple that was sitting near us started crying. It was great.

Why does someone from Denmark even give a rats ass about who's the American president?

Just curious.

Haha yeah I love selling out my country to Zionists too

I'll just post some of my fap material
youtube.com/watch?v=9LTMOsnTuCs

That would be epic... except that lesbian would probably turn out to be my wife...

Shots fired...

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

it was a choice between the Satanic Zionist and the Jewish Supremacist Zionist.

The former would kill us. The latter would leach off us.

Do you people ever give it a break? Trump is still your best president in decades but you just can't get over the fact he pays a bit of lip service to Israel because you have the insecurity of a chihuahua.

memes lives matter

"Pavement apes all voted for Hillary."

Fix it for you.

I remember coming here and some gay fucking music was playing. It should've been this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

I don't really care, I just enjoy the spectacle. It's exiting, and I liked how the smug, biased mainstream media got completely ass-reamed.

My sister lives in California with her american husband, so I guess that's my connection. She's opposed to Trump, actually called him a racist/fascist in conversations.

That was quite a night to behold. The best part was the absolute FLOOD of media and liberal tears.

That's nothing. I work in local news - everyone was absolutely stunned and all I could do was cover my mouth in an attempt to hide my smugness.

*exciting

Sounds fun, wish I could have that experience

youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU
youtube.com/watch?v=_iI1hgq0wdM

2016 was an incredible year and the week after Trump got elected was one of the best weeks of my life.
All the people literally crying on social media after being massive assholes for months was intoxicating.

Dude the IRL liberal tears was so unreal and hilarious. I actually went camping the next morning to celebrate and chill, I saw so many liberal baby boomer tourists with red eyes and sad looks. Really funny

This one just made me shoot hot cum

youtube.com/watch?v=1z6VfcvMVig

i will always cherish that night
the embassy had a party with an open bar and everyone mocked me when I said I supported trump--- NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE!

Yes. That's a great thing to do. Forget about your shit life or the fact that our society is falling apart. Go back to that one night when the corrupt asshole you mistakenly put your faith in got elected. Forget about all he did ever since. At least it made libruls miserable.

stop trolling kurwa

>Forget about all he did ever since.

Hahahhaa, no we won't let you. Lefty shits btfo

When was the moment it truly hit home that Trump was going to win?

Michigan maybe?