Can we

All agree this guy deserves an apology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGT-I7HpAWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no he caved like a cuck

>is Canadian

He got crucified tho why didn't kimdotcom say anything g

He's a dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white guilt, milquetoast, piece of human garbage. Now get me my enchiladas, bitch.

The Franz Ferdinand of the 2016 meme war

Objectively false

>enchiladas
It's lasaga, bitch

it was in Nov 2014 and dumped more fuel on the raging gamergate fire

Yes, and a free pinup girl bowling shirt for his troubles.

Prove it

I don't give a shit, I'm Gazorpazorp fucking field bitch.

i was asking for it because of what he was wearing

I don't care if he landed a spacecraft on a comet, his shirt is sexist and ostracizing

No, he was the first public victim that made the general public twig to the concept of SJWism. Those scrags were where Gamers, and non-hipster members of the geek/nerd culture in general, woke the fuck up to what was happening.

suppose that's true, guess it depends where you count the meme war as beginning. For me it's 14/15 with goymergate.

Why didnt he wear something more formal? It's like he was wearing a denim suit to his wedding

No, he's not a real scientist, he's just a CIA actor there to make NASA look hip and cool to young idiots and thus secure more funding. If you think this buffoon is an actual scientist you really need to go down the NASA rabbit hole and see what a joke of an organization it is.

here's a lead:
youtube.com/watch?v=qGT-I7HpAWw

No
He broke down and bent to their will
For being such a smart guy, he sure wasnt wise

This a million times.
He cried too.

Tattooed degenerate gets rekt for being a fucking degenerate.

Why would I ever care?

Oh wow look at this guy, he did a one of those Rick and Mortys! He's a Rick and Morty!

he could fix all hisl problems by saying ''fuck off stupid cunt'' but he didn't

If they were fat and overweight women on his shirt it wouldn't be sexist.

This man helped land a craft on a fucking comet, an achievement magnitudes greater than all of the SJW fucks that criticized him combined. I doubt he treats women badly in person and probably doesn't have bad opinions of them either .

Fuck I hate SJWs so bad.

Because he didn't set out to offend anyone and probably felt bad getting so much flack because of it.

Oh wow, you watch it too? What a huge coincidence!

I don't care about all the SJW bullshit, but I think that shirt is inappropriate either way.

Unless it was a gift of his dead friend or something he had no reason to wear something so unprofessional.

Dude was so busy landing a rocket on an asteroid he chose the wrong shirt for the current political climate around vagina worship. Goodcunt