Where is Sup Forums in this picture

Where is Sup Forums in this picture.

I'm 4 but I've recently been interested with six.
>captcha: road protege

pol isnt one person

SAGE

Where is the nat soc one going into lifting and marriage

explain the un meme

omfg the effort you faggots go through

post the real version

the only acceptable option. prepare your sons.

I know thats why there many anons in the OP pic.

Gone, cuz thats not gonna happen.

It was the Rockefellers who gave the UN the land in NYC to build there HQ. The Rockefellers also have stated that the UN's job is to protect the interests of bankers. Part of the joke is the UN is rumored to be influenced by the illuminati or some multinational deep state. The last picture in it is Bob Page from Deus EX, who ends up almost controlling the world via secretly manipulating intelligence agencies, bureaucracies and large corporations.

6 just add waifus

This one is more like it

Just remove the organithot and add a fembot and you're good.

Why can't our critics EVER be original? Nupol can't meme, leftists can't meme, most Jews posing as ancaps can't meme -- is it just because jews can't meme, is that the unifying factor?

>retarded LARPer meme flag
>real version
kill you'reself

>a fucking leaf
Why would his head be in his hands for DEUS VULT? What is taboo or difficult to except about the LARPiest flag? Does his family disown him for wanting to kick saracens out of the holy land? Every shill is a fucking retard, especially every leaf.

>Capitalist non-sense
>Kekistani flag
Fuck off reddit, Sup Forums is a board of communists

Sup Forums is for transhumanist kite flying

>Gone, cuz thats not gonna happen.
Are we obliged to suffer your cringey attempts at propaganda until the end of time? It's been years

Buts its only been a few months goyim.

The fact is you guys get really buthurt anytime that anyone (Ancaps, Commies, everyone else) takes your nazi memes and propoganda and turns it into just a right wing, er excuse me cuckservative propaganda.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised.

Best image in all of Sup Forums

Number 5
>Recently converted to Christianity
>Baptist that believes in the Bible based on scholarly research
>Always been into guns, bought AR15 in march
>Getting married in a few weeks

All I gotta do is hit the gym more often and work off this disgusting pudge

>be provocative
>elicit angry response
>"WOW SO BUTTHURT LOL"

in between 5 and 6 but the flags are probably wrong for me.

>shoehorning in your christcuck shit into everything
this is why the Romans dindu nuffin wrong when they killed that faggot Jesus

explain how i am shill or larp?

What's the picture supposed to be at the end of the 4th row?
A statue?

Yes. You become a statue if you persue number 4.

>explain how i am shill or larp as DESU VULT
When you march into the holy land to kick out ISIS and the Israelis, will your Holy Tabard deflect bullets?

nothing wrong with wishing for a return to a more militant christian doctrine in the face of such hatred from all sides. are you implying the crusaders took the fight to the enemy recklessly or stupidly? the crusades never ended and if you think they did you are part of the problem friend. the money lenders are still inside the temple.

>are you implying the crusaders
No I'm saying DESU VULT fags alive right now are the larpiest fucks imaginable who want to walk into the holy land LITERALLY in armor, carrying a SAW.