THEY FUCKED IT ALL UP LADS!

>pic related
Just as we were going to get off scott-free by proving that Pepe was not infringed upon and is different from Matt Furie's version, some fucking r/The Donald faggot fuck decides to make the situation worse for everyone by tweeting Furie something he could actually sue for.

Oh no what will we do without the BASED /r/The_Donald.

Not my point at all. My point is that they will use this as an example of why Furie can sue for Pepe. Despite the cringe of Reddit fags, normies group them together with Sup Forums now because of how many of their kind are now on here.

>reddit gets DMCA takedown and gets deleted from internet

oh no

please stop them

>we
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

We have to delete the_donald redit bros.
They are /baddudes/

AHHHHHH THIS IS IMPORTANTTTTTT

WE DON'T LIKE THEM. WE'RE SCREWED NOW. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

are you trying to make me your personal army kid?

No. I'm saying that this is going to be blamed on Sup Forums and used as a case for the removal of Pepe. Normies tend to group r/the donald fags together with Sup Forums.

Fucking based

Concern fag.

Just relax.

Furie owns the rights to Pepe. He can't remove shitposts but he can shut down any unauthorized retailers that are selling shirts and other merchandise that depict Pepe.

There is no infringement. Matt Furies frog is a common drawing exercise. It had nothing to do with the development of Pepe. Pepe artists were never exposed to Matt Lauers frog. No connection, never was. Best thing to do in a legal action is not talk or respond. Dont look guilty by responding with raids and Pepe tweets.

How does Furie own the rights? His lawyers can issue takedown requests, though, and will websites bother to answer, or just take down? The whole case is contrived.

>reddit spacing
gotcha

t. redit expert

Brett is the lamest of Furie's characters, you can't even tell what animal he is.

>proving that Pepe was not infringed upon and is different from Matt Furie's version

First, he is. Secondly Furie has not enforced copyright in years and has let his "creation" run amok which weakens his claim considerably. Third, the shield of "fair use" and "parody right" is broad.

He might DMCA bully people but all it takes is one challenger with money and Furie can fuck himself. He has no case, certainly people outside the US are untouchable.

Kys nigger

Iguana?

t. kike

IF THEY GET REGULATED THEY WILL COME TO POL
IMAGINE A THOUSAND REDDITOR REFUGEES AT OUR GATES
MINGLING HERE

ON POL

I would blow my load if they ban the subnoodle because of it, the shitstorm would be the most legendary ever.

>T. Fresh from plebbit and it really shows, in addition to the low iq
Stop trying show hard
And for fucks suck, brush your teeth
Get rid of that dick breath faggot

Anyways, welcome
You're here forever

He's definitely supposed to be a mammal. The problem is Furie has the same "frog head" for every character except Landwolf.

Pepe is easily a frog because he has a frog head and the webbed feet help. But then you have Andy, who has a frog head too but has floppy ears which means he's either a Dog or a rabbit, probably a dog though given the kind of hair on the ears.
Andy has the same issue, he's a blue thing with a frog head but he has small mammalian ears. He could be a mouse, a bear, a lemming, it's impossible to tell.
Landwolf is another question mark but he's probably a Sasquatch given his head shape.

>Andy has the same issue
Brett* has the same issue.

Redditors ruin everything

fuck off kike shit.

>Rebbit gets its shit pushed in by an edgy tubrotard

>bad

Either:
>A) Someone says "It's a parody, calm down bro. Fair use." and Matt Furry fucks off
OR
>B) T_D gets sodomized by reddit leadership to avoid getting savaged by lawyer Jews
Seems like a win-win to me?

>we

Jesus christ those retards really do ruin everything

This is already the nightmare we live with. Literally nothing would change

The "blepe" thing started on /bant/

He never copy-righted Pepe. He's public domain.

wow, youre a fagit

We'd get like 3 more ancap threads per day and that would be it.