The Hipster Question

May I present to you, the culmination of over a decade of fashion trends, lumbersexual metro "masculinity" and the worship of the "look" of a masculine man, but the hate of "toxic masculine behavior"

Ladies and cucks. The Reddit razor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuuuvuOzB7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get on my level

is that a price for 10-pack?

Holy fuck.

>paying $200 dollars for a razor with the words "manliness" engraved on it
How fucking insecure about your own masculinity can you get?

Why are people so obsessed with trying to be as masculine as possible these days?

holy shit that's pretty gay

It's not a bad thing, it's even economical, but being retro for the sake of being trendy is wrong.

>style more important than functionality.

Fuck that, and FUUUCCCK that price. Barbasol and disposables, I have things to do.

The only time it will be okay to use these, is in total privacy. And a real one, not one with manliness engraved on it.

Same with everything that are classic. Don't do it just so that you can tell people you do, in a futile attempt to make people think your BRAWNY AND MANLY.

What does that do that my $40 straight razor doesn't?

I do advocate using straight razors. They are highly effective and the shave soap is way better than can foam. Safety razors are a good intermediary. Disposable razors are a waste of money.

>disposableS
no way, you get one 4 blade and use it for 2 years or until the bleeding becomes uncontrollable.

Why do Reddit cucks and metro hipsters worship Victorian era men. Don't they know that most of them were racist, nationalist, sexist bigots?

You can't be a man, and simultaneously promote the destruction of the family unit, your own race, and tolerate everything. Men without principles aren't men at all.

Tolerance is for faggots

Where can you buy a 40$ straight razor? Link pls

Newegg

Pfft, babies.

Either a vintage that you restore yourself, or a fixed and honed gold dollar

Friendly reminder. When you come across a 40 yr old Tom selleck who actually still has balls, and he sees y'all Sup Forums cucks using straight razors as a desperate grasp at masculinity, he's gunna laugh, ko you, and screw your mom.

Actually, it's the word manliness with a mustache as well, one of those really faggy hipster mustaches. So, for it's context, it isnt actually some kind of masculinity check; its about trivializing masculinity and treating it as something ironic.

The people who use this razor use it because they know they are not manly or masculine; they know they are the antithesis to masculinity, and the concept is nothing more than a joke for them.

Tendies and plastic straight razors. The essence of modern man

Males in spotless, in-faded flannels, sporting large yet well groomed beards, city-boys LARPIng as lumberjacks
Either that or they have the big Che/Fidel/Commie beards. My cousin sported one for a while, even had that slouch hat to make him look like a 1920/30s worker. Still did minimum wage job for the local cable company (not laying cable).

A safety razor is a more reasonable compromise, extra blades are a meme and you'll save a mint compared to using whatever 8 bladed bullshit Gillete shits out next.

But there's nothing wrong with buying a straight razor if you want, only something wrong with paying $200 for one with a cuck brand to try to feel masculine.

Glad to see that masculinity has finally become a marketable product.

>not using simple 1 Euro razor that gets the job done
Why would anyone complicate their life with that fucking blade?

Surely if you make even a simple mistake using one of these its going to get you killed or needing a few blood donations

>famous rippon Lazor for shabing

I have never understood all this shit about razors, you can just buy the cheap ones and they're fine. Unless your job is literally to be a model or an actor or something why would you care.

>no way, you get one 4 blade and use it for 2 years or until the bleeding becomes uncontrollable.
Yes this.

>Barbasol and disposables
me

Pure faggotry.

Those razors are pointless. Safety razor master race reporting. New (((razors))) are a scammer. You get get 100 blades for this for maybe 20 bucks and you get two sides! Also personally have this one, the thing doesn't fucking clog! There's not reason to get anything else. Oh any the blades last longer

As long as there isn't an eathquake while you shave, at worst you'll get a few weepers.

Jap Kamisori are actually pretty cool

>the thing doesn't fucking clog!
Explain

Keyword is "trying" here.

I always thought people who "acted cool" were the biggest losers of them all. Natural coolbros are where it's at.

Nowadays it seems like just acting and/or dressing like a coolbro while still being an unbelievable insecure loser Manley are enough. Fake is the new cool.

It's pathetic

because they give a terrible shave

Came here to post this.

What are they made of?

Because those old school razors are literally hundred times better than the plastic garbage u just posted. I got pic related a few years ago as a gift and im never gonna go back to "modern" razors.

shaving is literally cutting off your manliness

Tfw transexual men with vaginas will purchase straight razors to shave off the medically prescribed testosterone induced pubes off they're upper lips

The Best a Man can Get.

Gilette

straight edge razors are superior to safety razors - sharper blade and better shape mean you get a closer shave and you can get to hard to reach areas (like under the nose) easier, the only downside is maintenance (stropping and honing)

>Disposable blades

Still bad value. Pay up front for a decent handle for a double edge safety razor and then the blades for that will cost you under 20 cents each for the rest of your life, assuming you order them in bulk instead of paying ridiculous premiums at the local store.

Nicks are part of life, if you keep good form you won't nick after the first few learning experiences.

Can only speak for this model with the comb, but it hair gets pushed out as you pass. If it does clog all you do is move the razor up then back down. You can pretty much make one pass most the time. The gf steals it to shave her legs and everything because it won't clog

>spending 30 minutes with your stupid fucking lather and brush and retarded old timey shaving device
hipsters love this because they have all the time in the world

I use this and I fucking hate it when the hair clog the space between the two blades

>but it hair gets pushed out as you pass
I'll have to check these out.

That's actually pretty cool. Because when they were introduced, quality steel was very expensive in Japan, the outer parts are made of softer iron and only the center part with the edge is made of steel. Most are still made that way I think.

you can get a passable shave with 15 mins easy

15% of the time i cut myself on these
Most of the time they do a shit job and i got to re-shave every other day. The razor blade can't be resharpened for reuse so 1 week or 2 if i dont use it often and i got to throw it out.

Then there is the problem of the shaving cream gunk getting too stuck to get out and solidifying.

I would also like to ask you, do you only use euros in croatia now or do you still use krunas for going to the shop and not just rent.

Reason being that im interested in what will happen here once we join the eu.

I can't remember the last time I actually shaved.

I just trim my shit with a small pair of scissors.

It's one blade. Those multi bladed razors get hair stuck between them. But it's pretty inconsequential in my case.

what's the difference between that one and the regular one that I posted?
Like,my cheap one do the job well,I have a clean and smooth skin.
Also,just to give you a tip,pic related is the best cream ever to use after you shave/shower,I recommend.

As long as you aren't a hairy mongolid, regular razors are just fine.

>male grooming.

Are we fucking poodles?

Definitely aesthetic.
but its not very common and that probably raises the cost, making it less appealing than a straight razor which I already find unappealing compared to the ease of a safety razor or new multiblade razor.

>not using a rusty assault spoon from before the spoon ban
fucking cleaverfags

>he can't do it in under 4 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=RuuuvuOzB7U

After every swipe just shake it into the water,and clean.

15 minutes? I'd have my face and head done in half that with a regular razor.

regular razors (like mach3) are fine but they are more expensive and give more irritation.

If you are spending more than 5 minutes total on your morning routine outside of the shower then you're either gay or Norman fucking Bates

In regards to my DE razor I can disassemble it mid shave to rinse out. Mine has the butterfly action so removing the blade takes 3 seconds.

>bong jokes
funny yet freedom crushing

The one this guy posted
Probably gives you a closer shave but probably clogs more compared the one I use but is still superior to any other razor. I also prefer not to have a super close shave. The one I have is a merkur "beard buster"

Good goy, keep buying the disposable jew

>6 refills
>$29.99 plus tip

2 minutes with a safety

>tfw your "beard" is patchy and scarce

It's not their beard, it's their pet to be stroked and pampered will they vape and tell every they meet about how vegan they are.

>watching videos of men shave

I'm still using the electric shaver I got for my 18th birthday. It's definitely seen better days.

>Not doing 50 shave-ups each morning
Shiggy

This is the shaving Jew

>Mail you a handle when you're 18 so you start using it
>Make it back a thousand times over on overpriced blades

Joke's on them because they failed to send mine

Lather doesn't take more than two minutes, most of the time is spent getting soap on the brush. Improve your technique and later directly onto the face.

I didn't know how to shave until getting enlisted because I came from a single-parent household and my mom didn't know/want to teach me.
Then suddenly I had to shave every fucking day so my skin became a red mess of wounds and pimples, so I got a shaving exception for a month.
Next month, same story.
and again I got an exemption.
So it repeated for an entire fucking year before I just bought an electric shaver.
To this day, I don't know how to shave with a blade.

It doesn't clog, blades are super cheap (100 for 20ish US) they don't rust so last longer due to being stainless steel blades usually.

Well,it's Kuna not Kruna.
And to answer you,I said Euro because most people here know the value of Euro,and don't know the value of Kuna.We don't use Euro yet,but every country is different.Maybe you'll use it after and if you join,I don't know.

>good beard genes
>blonde
clean shaven looks better anyway.

The best is having some tattooed and pierced hipster broad shave your face with one of those.

Only faggots care about being "manly".
Real men just look like and do whatever they want.

I don't even have time for a shit in the morning, no way am I spending 15 minutes shaving.

I will wait for the Gorilla Mindset one. For the discriminating cuckleman.

...wait what? Are you saying that in USA, Gillette sends every 18 year a razor?

God damn. Being a NEET with all the time in the world but still thinking your a MAN.

Electric shavers are so much faster and cleaner. I guess being a NEET you cannot actually afford one of the nicer ones so you cling to this pseudo-masculinity of holding a knife to your face. This is most likely why when you do actually "shave" you go from "Hobo Beard" to "White trash" beard

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon.

You faggot still shave? I bet you still shampoo your hair and we your as with lotion paper. Fuckin pussies

Wet shaving with a cutthroat is the best.
I'm triggered by the price though. These things should be ten dollars with changeable blades.
Also Derby are best blades.

>I didn't know how to shave because my mom didn't know/want to teach me
>needing someone to teach you how to shave
what kind of autism do you have noseberg?

You're the biggest fucking dupe and faggot on the planet if you buy a straight razor that says "manliness" on it.
If you want a straight razor, get one from a real brand not this gimmick hipster bullshit.
Also shaving soap brushes are a meme, shave after a hot shower, or use a piping hot hand towel to soften things up if you want a nice shave.

The real redpill is to stop shaving altogether. Never forget, a shaved face (and tattoos, by the way) is the mark of a slave.

Not true. If a guy assertively tells Indian men to plow his poop hole, is he a manly man?

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read on Sup Forums outside /r9k/

No that's the price for one, dude

I wouldn't slit my wrists with anything else.

I meant I didn't (and still don't) know how to shave WELL so that your skin doesn't get shoah'd by the blade.

Really though, you should be able to pick it up from watching someone. Watch a Barbasol commercial or something if you don't have a dad.

Just search it on jewtube the internet will show you how.

same problem here

Even my electric razor sometimes fucks up my neck. If I could grow a decent beard i would never shave

I guess it depends on how poopy it is.