You lying white nationalists

I'm sick of you assholes saying that you want to preserve European culture when you do FUCK ALL!! You only care about white Americans you pieces of shit. You virtue signal about saving the Germans and the Swedes but honestly they're not going to die out any time soon. WHY NOT HELP US REVIVE SOME ACTUALLY DYING AND DEAD EUROPEAN LANGUAGES??? I've never seen a right-wing nationalist concerned with smaller European cultures that are at risk of endangerment. In fact THE LEFT seems more concerned about this! Isn't that a fucking shocker! What about the Irish language? That's something that could use help. What about the Livonian language that died in 2013? I bet you faggots never heard of it and don't even care. Stupid lying virtue signalling American assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6k_mV_D660
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white Americans

No such thing.

>canuck
>shill
>sage this shit
>in fact don't even post on this thread goys
>this is a warning post
>SAGE

Whether you are just joking or not - you are actually right
People here only care about whites in America
And they only use UK, Germany and Sweden as proxies to further their agenda

I'm not going to spend time learning Gaelic I'll never use. I have a job and don't live in Ireland. Tell the Irish to do that.

>implying this is true
>might be true for some americunts but not me
>I care about west euro as well
>canada is lost thou

Cuck

lol You only proved who's filling up our prisons right there.
Even so. I see a few white guys.

>i am also a newfag and have no idea how greentexting works

this guy gets it

sage

I'm a cuck because I care about preserving white cultures. Wow good job you leftist divide and conquer sockpuppet shill.

>thinks greentexting is useful
Greentexting just hinders the conversation, I never bothered to learn it, but I have used this board for almost 2 years, not a newfag, more midfag.

Caring isnt the same as going full sjw for a small culture you have never heard of before.

White people in america still have ethnic roots. So Im not like to make the effort to learn gaelic unless Im celtic.

Me for example. Im half dutch and half euro mutt with around 15 percent celt dna.

So. I tried to learn dutch.
But. Learning a language your friends dont speak kinda loses its attraction after a while.

Get out, you're not a real white you muttnigger. White miscenegation is still miscenegation.

Raging is bad for your heart leaf

Am %75 northern European. The rest is british, celtic, french and greek.

Thats what the average dna of whites in america here for more than 100yrs looks like.

Learning languages is genuinely fun. Maybe I am just a nerd but I find all of it fascinating, even like doing grammar exercises.

>Sup Forums
>White nationalists
>Being this newfag

Us north americans see europe as the source of white people, and thus the reason I want europe to stay white is so that it can continue to produce white people to export out in to the world. when I first learned about immigration TO EUROPE it really fucking hurt my brain because it only makes sense in my mind for white people to leave europe and come to north america in order to become new americans. I want your continent to have lots of babies so you can export people to us so you can bleach us. When people are migrating into europe this ruins that system because now you need to stay in europe in order to keep it white. In short we only care about your genetic material. To an american all white people are the same thing so we never understand why you guys make such a big deal about "muh culture" I actually had this attitude even when I was a "liberal", I always figured anyone could be canadian so long as most canadians were white.

After coming to Sup Forums and actually learning about various european cultures I have come to appreciate the desire to preserve your culture.

White nationalist for asian pussy white women are not our future.

were gettin there thank fuckin allahu it hasnt completly died off during the 19-20th century

youtube.com/watch?v=L6k_mV_D660

That's where you went wrong, being a conservative means to actually conserve, culture it's what keeps the blood lines not the other way around, for every european culture that you let die, there will be another non white culture that will fill the void, that's exactly how jewish traditions made their way into europe in the first place.

>Hasn't heard about white nationalism in Europe
There's crap loads of different white nationalist groups doing things. The problem is the governments in every country are working against them.
AFD might gain some power in Germany i hear though.

So now the libtards are sjw'n for dead languages.

Weird.

The brit version of this earlier was better. canada doesnt even real.

I am actualy learning Gaeilge, what are you doing canadian cuck? with your prime minister piece of shit.

>weak subversion
>that flag

Look, fag, Europe can do what the hell it wants. I'm going to fulfill the 14 words in America, where it'll be easier to rebel if need arises, since we haven't yet signed off on our gun rights.