AL Senate race

Reminder to AL anons to vote for Judge Roy Moore this Tuesday. Trump is running massive reverse psychology game by supporting Strange. He knows the right is pissed off at him for the DACA deal (itself a ploy to cause right-wing outrage strong enough to prevent the GOP from passing amnesty with any hope of staying in office next year) and so by supporting Strange, what he's really saying is for everyone to vote for Roy

And if you think Trump really did cuck, then you have every reason to vote for Roy anyway. The dude literally called homosexuality a crime against humanity and defied court orders in order to keep a monument of the ten commandments in front of the AL supreme court, appealing every single decision made to the contrary. Roy won't cuck no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, taking the first Sweden step are we? I can tell you what's next if you wanna know.

race war?

It's California.
California is practically a different country compared to the rest of the United States and their sweet collapse can't come soon enough

USA FINALLY YES!

Test

You yanks should force California to become independent, It's like they are not even American.

Testing

is USA a white ethnostate?

Wtf I played them in football they're literally all white/ East Asian

california is such a shit country. please dear lord let Kim nuke it to hell.

They literally aren't American. They're like 40% spic and 20% Asian

Yeah its fucked, i like Americans but those cunts are full on poofters.

dude you literally have a concussion, stop posting

>Research on 202 former football players found evidence of a brain disease linked to repeated blows to the head in nearly all of them, from athletes in the Canadian Football League, the National Football League, college and even high school.

We would if we could.

California is the enemy of all things good and pure.

i know where that school is

If California as a landmass was to somehow snap off the continent and float away to oblivion, nothing would be lost.

Wow no way thank you for the insight I couldn't tell by was diagnosed with concussions several times, also from wrestling.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

Roy is going to destroy Luther. Corker will retire as a result. We may see Tarkanian defeat Heller in Nevada as well.

2018 will be glorious for the far right.

Northern CA from counties north of San Fran are conservative and voted Trump. And most of us would be just fine if North Korea landed some nukes on SF, LA, and San Diego. The winds largely blow from the north and west so the Fallout would flow to Nevada.

I live Alabama and im voting for Luther Strange.

Fuck Roy Moore.

he did ban gay marriage here and i dont like the 10 commandments being in front of our supreme court.

Im no fag and im no liberal but i believe strongly in the seperation of church and state, and that all people should have the right to marry whomever they want. if they wanna get married and be miserable together forever, fuck em do it. i dont care it doesnt affect me. roy moores the last person im voting for

Wandering the Mojave...

The difference
>right wing states threaten to leave the union. Leftist you cant do that reeee, youre babies
>California threatening to leave the union. most conservatives, please do it for the love of god.

Keep dreaming faggots. You lot are a minority.

It's California i'm not surprised honestly. I just wish those fucks stop moving here to Texas.

Mate don't, Luther Strange is the definition of the a Swamp creature. Please, you Americans are at more of an advantage than us Europeans in that you actually have some good options to vote. Save your country. It all starts with draining the swamp. Vote Moore. Also, Strange will vote for Amnesty to illegals which will destroy America. Moore is one of us

>tfw live in California

There are white holds outs in the northern part of the state.

>Lolbertarians still exist on this board
Please, keep voting for your own disenfranchisement over a dumb wedge issue

We'll be sure to tread all over you in the event of a civil war, just as you asked for

>indeed but
>The slippery slope have been confirmed as real as fuck. Now it's pushing trannies on us. Leafs and euros are sucking islamic cock
>The farther a country has left its christian roots the more degeneracy and general faggotry exist.
>I am caring less and less about muh liberty and more about the general vitality of society. Faggotry, Feminism, Degeneracy, Hypergamy, multiculturalism all bad vitals.

Not San Diego though cause the actual population is really conservative due to the military presence

no problemo my friend ;)

Here is the body of the email sent to the families on 9/13/2017:

REEEEEEEE
Why did my parents have to choose California!? Why couldn't we go to Texas!?

At my school we had a chant including the phrase "we're beating you again". The decided it was poor sportsmanship and tried to change it to "we've winning it again" then "[school name] is winning it again".

Suffice to say, everyone ignored the changes and stuck with "we're beating you again"

Californian moving to Texas here. Can't wait to get pot legalized and the guns removed from Texas. Going to need to get all those illegals amnesty as well. Texas is going to be a sanctuary state soon.