Togashi X Action Figurine

Is this the best fight ever made? Is this the most well directed piece of action in a manga?

Also, Hisoka thread I guess. Chrollo supporters are not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

dekopin.tumblr.com/post/145344918782/hisoka-spinoff-manga-part-1
chiggix.tumblr.com/post/145336753292/冨樫義博-石田スイ-特別対談-少年ジャンプ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Hisoka wins in a way that is genuinly clever and not an asspull then it will be one of the best fights.

The puppets are keeping up with Hisoka.

1) The puppets are much faster than normal humans
2) Hisoka is almost as slow as normal humans

Which is it?

He's going to go Hisoka-san

Neither of the two, the puppet are keeping up because they are outnumbering Hisoka/coming from all directions/Hisoka's movement options are limited.

Try to imagine the budged to actually animate this, and not make still shots with speed lines on the border.

:^)

>dat panel

Let's discuss why Spinner is the superior waifu

fuck forgot an H there, I'll see myself out now.

Good taste user. She's the best minor character.

New chapter when?

man that was my exact thoughts, if they ever animate this I'm quite sure they will go for still frames with speed lines.

next thursday ;_;

Hisoka next hatsu its going to be totally OP and out of togashi ass
this battle its going to end pretty dissappointing

mark my words asspull next chapter

Hisoka's hatsus are based on candy.
What candy can kill Chrolol?

It's not even that good. The art is mediocre as fuck.

HxH fans are dumb as fuck.

Please go away

Well name a better fight then, you faggot

It's the truth though. How the fuck is that panel an example of great art and fight choreography?

Maybe the fight is clear to see but it's not in any way amazing.

Everything in Berserk.

Any fight but this one, faggot

>Implying 3d animation wouldn't be the only way.

Babby's first edgy manga

>Implying HxH isn't edgy

>what is Hisoka

Why so triggered, friend?

berserk has like two actual fights that are any good

I wouldn't know because I stopped understanding what was happening after the first chapter.

why doesn't hisoka just use his bungee gum which possess the properties of two materials at once and throw it up towards the ceiling and climb it/ get pulled up by it to escape the crowd?

The only thing Berserk did right are the orgy

Hisoka is a clown, he is not edgy. Can you be edgy if you wear high heels?

hisoka a friendly guy

he did that and kept it as a last resort because he wants to kill the guy, not flee

>Edgy
>Hisoka
Do you have any idea what edgy means

He did try to do that, and chrollo fucking punted a body right at him

This.

Most of the end-game Ant arc fights have yet to be topped.

absolute garbage, look at this ineffective shit. When does luffy do a good job, is there any strategy etc etc

Gon vs Hisoka and Kurapika vs Uvogin are far better.

here are some good fights so that you can re-evaluate your life
Berserk:
Gutts vs Zodd in the band of the hawk's graveyard
Gutts vs mozgus

Animal Planet:
Kiritobi (the weasel ninja) vs. the chimera

Ping Pong:
Dragon vs. Peco

hajime no ippo:
mashiba vs sawamura

Eden:
Kenji vs. the propater forces commander at the end of the first arc

JJBA:
Dio vs. jotaro
Blackmore vs lucy steel, mountain tim, johnny and gyro
Bruno vs. grateful dead and the fishhook guy
Joseph and stroheim vs Cars

well I'm sorry you have such poor taste

>absolute garbage
This coming from faggots who are defending a manga with chicken scratch "artwork" Top kek

So has Ishida's hisoka fanfic been confirmed as canon yet?

>Actual fight choreography
A foreign concept in a HxH thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck, so it's real, half of Sup Forums is fucking redditors now, underaged redditors

The only possible answer was Shamo

where did you get this trad?

>JJBA
>Josuke vs Kira nowhere to be seen
Kill yourself.

i'm sorry you don't understand that oda has lost it

but who cares just get out

Did you read the interview with Togashi? He likes it enough to consider making his own flashback which would end with the first page of Ishida's spin-off.

Source?

>just get out
I will, enjoy Togashi's chicken scratch

it looked like nothing luffy did actually mattered all fight, it was like doffy had a health bar, just fine until he wasn't. Shit tier

As much as I hate to reveal my tumblrfag status;
dekopin.tumblr.com/post/145344918782/hisoka-spinoff-manga-part-1
Its only the first 14 pages, but theyre working on the rest of it apparently

I'm sill mad about Hisoka killing coin guy

chiggix.tumblr.com/post/145336753292/冨樫義博-石田スイ-特別対談-少年ジャンプ

it's ok man, tumblr culture sucks when it's endless copy pasting but actual content is nice. Thanks

thanks lad

Thanks.

Opposed to this fight where the "boss" hides in a corner and sends legions of morons after Hisoka until he gets tired?
Truly exciting!

Also, the puppets only stop when decapitated. In other words, a simple slashing frenzy like the one Hisoka did in the hunter exam isn't good enough here.

Was hisoka infected/bitten by Hellbell? All we know about it so far is that causes people to become homicidal, so it's probably a stretch. Maybe hellbell gives its victim a boost of nen if they give into the affliction, but causes them to lose their minds or something. Maybe hisoka figures that if he's going to die anyways he might as well let it take over? except how would he have gotten bitten first if hellbell is in the DC and how did he resist the effects this long.

>Is this the best fight ever made? Is this the most well directed piece of action in a manga?

I swear...you HxH fags are THE MOST insuffurable, obnoxious pieces of shit I have EVER seen on this site. Even fucking One Piece...no even waifu and moefags are better than you guys. I hate being the guy who runs into a thread and announces how much he hates the topic of the discussion, but goddamn have you guys made me HATE HxH. I was indifferent to it before, but now I hate, hate, hate the sight of your shitty fucking manga. Goddamn, even looking at that stupid fa in his stupid green short shorts makes me actually struggle to repress violent urges.

How can one fan base have its head so COMPLETELY up their own asses? Fucking HOW? Always goin on and ON and ON about your fucking STUPID GARBAGE manga that its own mangaka can't be assed to finish. Anons on this site are always joking about how Naruto should be banned, but what really needs to be banned is your faggy piece of garbage that wouldn't even be good enough to wipe off a shit encrusted hobo's boot.

I remember a friend trying to get me into HxH about a yer ago, and I actually watched a couple episodes (because like hell am I going to suffer through the diaherra you idiots call the mangas ''''''art''''''. And yes, it was a litlle entertaining, but the whole time my friend just kept going ON and ON about how iconic and legendary this lukewarm piece of shit was. And the more he prattled, the more its inadequacies became transparent. Simply put, its just not that good. Frankly, I'm glad he and the rest of you assholes discouraged me from ever looking into this piece of hot garbage. You can keep it to your fucking selves. Yes I'm fucking mad. Mad that of all the time sinks you've chosen to dump your lives into, you've chosen the smelliest, most fetid shithole and proudly declared it your sacred land. Goddamn. HxH fags honestly sicken me

Have you taken out your garbage today, Sup Forums? Chrollo has.

I was already missing the OPfags shitting on HxH threads.

That concept is actually pretty cool but makes absolutely no sense, theres no way Hisoka has ever been to the DC

>actually watched
Read the fucking manga

fuck no.

Is this a pasta?

Retard.

As a HxHfag I can tell you that this is not the best fight, even in HxH... but maybe it could be the saddest if Hisoka dies, because lot of us want to see Hisoka fight for a long time.
I've enjoyed it too much

>Literaly the biggest disappointment in OP (2015).
In fact only with not knowing beforehand who is going to win it makes it better than any OP fight.

Wait, first let me buy a volume of HxH.

That would be way too easy and feel completely out of character in the sense that Togashi likes Hisoka for his independence so he can't have his whole life dictated by some disease.

If it's not it should be

Savage

>not knowing beforehand who is going to win
Are you retarded? Of course Luffy was going to fucking win.

Chrollo chucking humans at a struggling Hisoka is the greatest of all time.

That's what he said.

It's probably the most boring fight as of yet in HunterxHunter. I don't know how anyone can actually be enjoying it. The strategy of using fodder waves to create an opening reads boring as fuck. Qworof's offscreen indoor fish was more interesting than this shit. The art looks pretty bad, I liked Togashi's scribbles with moments of highly shaded/detailed/expressionistic moments much more than this.

>Sup Forums

I was referring to the Chrollo vs Hisoka fight.
>it makes it better tha any OP fight
>OP = One Piece

Veri gud reverse troll thread. Rude sage.

It looks pretty funny out of context.

Try suicide.

It has nothing to do with choreography you adhd babby. It is praised for how unique and tactical the fight is.

In that doujin that was posted he was apart of a circus or something right? Lets say that Hisoka was apart of a circus earlier in his life. What if the circus somehow got their hands on a Hellbell as apart of their exotic zoo. Hisoka gets bitten and goes on a homicidal rampage killing everyone in the circus, eventually he learned to control it by targeting strong people. Or maybe his tastes just got more refined and he didn't enjoy just killing anyone anymore, they have to be strong people. Idk, like I said it's a stretch, I'm just trying to think of how this fight connects to the current arc. I've heard a theory that a prince is watching the fight and will select the winner to be a bodyguard, but I just don't see chrollo or hisoka working for someone else like that. If Chrollo really wanted to go to the DC he would probably just sneak aboard with the rest of the spiders. And Hisoka doesn't seem like the type who would want to explore the unknown or fight dangerous beasts, he likes his opponents to be sentient.

His whole life is already dictated by his lust to kill strong people. He put himself in a very risky and dangerous situation and refused to back out when given the chance, even when he knows chrollo can read the future with 100% accuracy. In the end we hopefully will find out by next chapter, the anticipation is killing me.

>muh one-on-one fight

>josuke vs ira
>not kira vs the son of the person whose body kira stole

me thinks tis you who ought kill yourself.
shamo is readable in an unpleasant aftertaste sort of way.

>sends legions of morons after Hisoka until he gets tired
>how unique and tactical the fight is.

Agreed, there's no way anyone who's been following HxH for more than a year could enjoy this fight. Indoor Fish with its 2-3 pages of content was far more chilling and impactful. It honestly doesn't even feel like Togashi's writing it.

But enjoy being called a retard by hordes of trolls and mentally ill people for having an opinion. These threads are beyond saving.

a fucking unreadable mess is all I can see

it's basically the opposite of HxH in that nothing feels grounded. Very cartoony fighting, as befitting of its universe.

That's one of the most hardcore stretch theories ive read in a while, but im glad your having fun

Oda can't into fights. Should be mentored by Togashi.

I... is this supposed to be a complimentary example?