How does it feel to be considered losers?

How does it feel to be considered losers?

We won in 1973 though.

Lol I agree

Tis better to fight the good fight and lose than to lie down and die without a struggle.

Third times the charm

>we
vultfag... easy on LARPing

>losers
>our guy won and they lost
So this is the power of liberal logic

If the south lost the civil war, why is slavery still in our constitution and practiced more than it was in 1865?...did you really believe the roots meme? Don't you think modern day slaves would be someone indoors with air conditioning...like a PRISON

>Trump elected
>Losers
Meanwhile, at Costco...

>Implying we lost in 2016 or 2017
>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

rekt

>muh election
trump won, doesn't mean you aren't losers

if you beat your opponent they win

feels bad

Difference is, we only gotta win once, faggot

lolwut, frog fags won though

Why is the average american so painfully ignorant on the history they made themselves?

Says the evident retard

What did we lose? /our guy/ is the president. The right wing is control of the house and senate, and soon the courts.
And God Emperor will win a 2nd term, much to your dismay.
Again, what did we lose? Why are we losers? Looks like we won, are winning, and will continue to win. Looks like you are the loser, OP. HAHAHAHAHA!
>2 terms
>2 scoops
>2 genders
>DEAL WITH IT!

Expelled for what?

>i was just pretending!

trump is the winner, his sycophants are still losers

>all the dumb frogposters itt
hello r3ddit

No, I'm almost certain you've got that backwards.

Jackpot! Hope that young man gets millions out of that lawsuit.

Harassment. Supporting government officials is harassment.

thats no question, regardless those faggots still won.

if our candidate winning makes us losers, what does that make the sycophants of the candidate that lost?

you are not Trump

Ask Hillary and Bernie. You'll find them signing their books at Costco.

If you candidate wins, you lose

perfect

>if you win you lose

Your feeling say so so it must be true.

essentially publicly asking for a personal army request on an illegal.

Ancapistan!

I can't decide whom i hate the most.
Leftist hipsters with pink hair, no job, ugly face who support feminism and similar shit.
Or neonazi neckbeard permavirgins who stuck in their mom's basement for the rest of their lives.

>trump won, doesn't mean you aren't losers
It absolutely means that Dems are.

>winning is losing
>men are women
>not all muslims
>blacks can't be rayciss

What a time to be alive

HAHAHA

2 sides of the same coin my friend

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But trumps president.

This

>Losers

Is "loser" the new "racist"? Look out goys, the libtards are adapting....

You're posting on an anime imageboard instead working, being at school or hanging out with your friends.

Its like going to a homeless shelter and making fun of the homeless people.

Kek wills it

lol

Nazi beliefs has been shown to be historically successful though.

Hah, that lady in the cart
>Howdy Hillary I ain't here to get no book signed, I just wanted to ask you which way is the bathroom?
>*Sigh* Down the hall to the left...

How have we lost? We president now.

glad we understand eachother

Example? Nazis lost. It's a dead ideology

It's amazing how these are the people who throw America under the bus every chance they get, but when it comes to the civil war they become ultra patriotic and would kill any traitors to the federal government of the 19th century.

You know who else opposed the federal government of the 19th century and lost. The Native Americans they love so much. Why don't they call them losers and want to tear down their statues though?

Impossible to say, I've nothing to compare it to

Yeah, well the native americans where fighting for their homeland and confederates wanted to keep the right to own slaves. The devil is in the details.

Oh Wow I didn't know Hillary won and won a majority in every major part of the Government, man it feels weird losing!!!

Also, were not a Liberal from Canada that takes up they beat us, we win attitude, we're real men and women and we win by winning.

but i thaught we won the meme war

Where do I donate to his lawsuit fund??? Because that's illegal as fuck.

allthough they lost in an armed conflict and not due to theyr ideology

Fuck off m8, we just got tired of winning.

I guess we can consider the Native Americans losers too. Let's laugh at them.

The Confederates were fighting for their freedom too. If both sides had slaves how can only one side be fighting for slavery? Only 10% of Southerners at the time of the war owned slaves. The Confederacy actually outlawed the foreign slave trade before the Union did. The Union also got to keep their slaves longer than the South did. The whole punishing the South for slavery didn't come until after the war. It doesn't make any sense to punish them when both sides are guilty.

You still fear the first two. Who really lost, cuck?

and all the blacks that were literally cucked into slavery. What kind of retard gets put in chains and put in a field?

How can we lose when we live in their heads 24/7 rent free.

I don't even think of a Liberal bitch enough to do some lame shit like this

>implying this is real

calling someone the loser before the game is over makes you look like a retard

>losers calling others losers

We better get rid of the Holocaust museum since only victorious causes are worth remembering. You're now beginning to realize these people only care about erasing white people from history. It doesn't matter if a cause is victorious or not. They only make their decision based on whether it serves white people. If it does it has to be erased.

>Losers in 1945
Still afraid from nazis in 2017.