Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 177 Spoilers

Some spoiler pages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWjEp2atO8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Estarossa crying?

Wonder how he's going to be asspulled back to life

The sins will have to go on a quest to find his next reincarnation that was just born.

What if he won't be?

RIP

Considering how he was the cause for everything and cornered by all ten commandments despite having Escanor create an opening just to be able to fight two commandments, chances are, he's dead for sure this time.

> Estarossa out here emotional as fuck dealing with his brother he admired so much
> meanwhile the only one Meliodas acknowledged was Zeldris stoic ass

Being Estarossa is truly suffering.

What's going on here? Why are they in the middle of nowhere?

It bacame the middle of nowhere after Dolor used multiple Earth based attacks.

What if it is for no reason, like in Kongoh Bancho.

awww shit sunrise

>Ban fox hunt doesn't work and he jobs out
What the fuck

New pic.

> Gowther

Sticks out so bad in that pic.

Galan fight already showed he has limits an Estarossa is the strongest of all of then.

I hope Meliodas stays dead, it wont kill the series if the protagonist dies( See Jojo).

Nakaba should be the next Hirohiko.

What am i watching? is this a timeskip?

Looks like it.

No, they were all watching the "fight" remember

Yeah it does. Every Jojo where that happened ended immediately afterwards.

S-she can't be dead...!

After this and Hawk I can't expect Nakaba to allow a single sin to permanently die.

He won't die even if he was killed, right?

ITS ALMOST TIME

Escanor couldn't even kill two commandments in one hit. Would definitely lose if he had to fight one seriously

People die when they are killed.

You better not disappoint Escanor

Is that one guy smiling? Edgy.

That Escanor was at Base Galan's level faggot

Even a mid morning Escanor without Rhitta can take a hit from CO Galan with just a scratch to show for it

He would wreck everyone but Estarossa

>speed reading spoiler pictures

Nice shitpost, friend.

I just noticed that shit.. What a fucking dick.

And the post I was responding to wasn't a shitpost?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

wew.

Goddamn

The chapter isn't even out, but this page alone made me shed tears. Ban and Estarossa's tears, and Mel's face...

No. Look at the mink behind the assassin knight.

>FKS

Aaaah!!!

Hmm… shut your chirping off…
It's been jarring at my ear…

Meliodas has just died.
Britannia is now ours.

…let's go.

Whoops

He's the guy that cries when someone else is dying, right? Maybe him smiling means that it isn't time for Meliodas to die yet.

Considering how bowl cut man does seem to be smiling, no. Reflect on your speedreader meme and apply it to yourself.

>tfw Silver didn't do shit
>gon replace Meliodas now

They should have sent Gowther.

By the looks of it, we are going to timeskip.
The sins and HKs couldn't do anything against the TC and as a result Meliodas was downed. They all have shown potential to grow too. There are even new lands introduced and that other strong users exist, so the TC will probably take over the land while the remaining sins retreat somewhere. All of this will lead up to the third arc which should be another war with the Goddesses or whatever Meliodas was trying to prevent.

Nah, he's just fucked in the head. Not like we need foreshadowing for Mel's eventual return anyway.

Fucking faggot deserves it for what he did to Mera.

goddamn was that graphic

Oh shit, didn't even notice that Ban got completely demolished until I reread it a few times.

>Mel dies
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Fraudin knows he is immortal. How will Ban get out of this one?

Apparently they just left Meliodas's body there since Liz is asking Gilfrost to go to that place.

>Elaine isn't there
Merascylla confirmed killed

Ban is literally blood marks on the floor.

They left immediately so there's that.

If only Ban had been wounded by demon shit, he might have been gone forever.

I actually want to to come back more than Ban and Mel

Mera-chan ;_;

> Escanor bitch ass is next

What a time to be alive. The Estarossa wild ride has only just begun.

Wait, what if Ban gets stronger each time his body is destroyed? Is that the secret to his ability?

Seems like demons are corrupted members of other races, but why do they consistently have 6 hearts?

>tfw Escanor will never be able to have month long fights because he transforms too quickly

I think it only interferes with the regeneration process.

I think thats only the newbies Glox and Dolor. The others seems to be legit demons.

Is it 6? Meliodas has 7 blades in him.

>Estarossa beating Escanor
wew lad

We don't know that converts like Dolor and Gloxinia have 6 hearts. All the ones so far have been full demons.

So he would be an immortal puddle of blood that can't anything.

> already foreshadowed that they will face each other
> but we all know by shonen cliches that Mel will be the one to defeat him

Escanor's defeat is obvious.

Meliodas fags are fucking unbearable. We've already been slammed in the face with the proof that Escanor > Meliodas.

Escanor fought the vampire king while Mel sat back and chatted with his brother's girlfriend. I think it's possible.

It makes me glad Meliodas got blown the fuck out.

Now there's an actual chance of everyone else doing some cool stuff and having proper fights.

Only bad thing is the massive asspulll + training arcs we will have to go through for everyone to get Commandment level.

Maybe we will have some teamwork matches vs the commandments though. I don't think we'll get nothing but 1 vs 1.

>Ban's massive despair
Loses his waifu again.

And now loses his best friend.

Poor lad.

Chapter OST: youtube.com/watch?v=tWjEp2atO8k

Ban has lived a hard life and that faggot king is going to make it even harder at some point I just got a gut feeling

Where was the foreshadowing of Estarossa v. Escanor?
Can you post pages, and I mean that genuinely, I want to see it.

They won't magically become super powerful. Nakaba introduced so many new characters because they'll be tag teaming the Commandments.

>people actually thinking that Meliodas is dead
new to shonen much?

>They won't magically become super powerful.
King's wings.

Diane's dancing.

Arthur's cat.

Those three have a 1vs1 guaranteed. Everyone else will have to teamwork hard though.

Not him but I think Gloxinia said Escanor's power was on Estarossa's level

This has been pretty much the rollercoaster ride with hope-despair-hope-despair-hope-despair since the team get teleported out

We just finished the despair chapter, how long until it's revealed that the one dying was Mel's clone all along? or maybe Elizabeth was crying so hard her goddess' power unlock?

I thought he'd get rid of Ban for a bit. I'm convinced now that Ban's sister (Killia?) will show up with his sacred treasure at some point in the future.

>Not him but I think Gloxinia said Escanor's power was on Estarossa's level
Speedreaders need to GTFO

>King's wings
>Diane's dancing
No, King and Diane will 2v2, but they won't be 25000 PL powerhouses. I do admit that Gowther will probably become Commandment level somewhere down the line.

Nigga Gloxinia made a fuck huge explosion big enough to destroy multiple mountains at the same time.

Gowther needs to FUCK OFF.

Worst character in the whole manga.

I hope he gets killed alongside all the other commandments while crying like a little bitch about dying because that's right when he finally got emotions and doesn't wanna die because he's scared of it.

I hope Meliodas reincarnates instead, though that would imply a 10+ years timeskip and Britannia ain't lasting that long without him.

You could argue in SBR that Gyro is equally the protag and his death didn't end SBR instantly.

I think you mean "best character". It's hilarious how utterly butthurt he makes you.

>Mel will come back as an actual shota
I could see Nakaba doing that. He does have an /ss/ fetish.

>Zepplins
>ever MCs
Nigga he was going to die from the start

Keep crying, faggot.

what the fuck does that matter? Only weakened Escanor with Rhitta is on Estarossa's level.

Morning Escanor would fucking destroy Estarossa

Obviously Arthur is the protagonist now.

That would also explain why he's younger than Esstarossa - every time he dies he loses in age.

Just caught up to this manga, so I'm pretty new to the fanbase.

I have to say though, I love how every character has their group of dedicated fanboys (or as we call them on Sup Forums, fags). It's freaking hilarious.

Where is your fucking evidance for this? Where has Escanor pull out these types of feats? He destroyed the vampire king yes and took on Galan but Estarossa is on a whole different level. Sunfags are the fucking worst

>inb4 Meliodas had 1 more heart hidden somewhere else