Should Puerto Rico be rebuilt with U.S. monies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0
youtube.com/watch?v=MspoIlvlPx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

reminds me of the old bigfoot footage

Fuck no. Let the Boriqua niggers starve

as long as we own it after we are done then yes.

We already own it dipshit. They produce nothing of value and drain the welfare system dry...fuck em

Fuck no. I’m so sick of their lazy bullshit. We should drop those unemployed, tax evading leeches completely.

Can you show some kind of return on that money?

Even if we didn't charge interest, how long would it take for them to pay that money back?

There’s no point when they don’t pay federal taxes we get nothing back.

No, the US can't rebuild every nation in the world.

I got it...niggers want their own safe space...send them all to PR

But they're part of the US, they are not a separate country.

How bad has Puerto Rico been wrecked really? Local nyc talk radio is acting like it's completely destroyed.

this. if you can't pay 1% interest +p disaster loan back over 30 years, you should be homeless anyways. Only rebuilt what is econmically vabile, don't just rebuild to prove a point

Puerto Rican is our territory numb nutz

It's pretty fucked. 4 to y months just to restore electrical service

>Educación Americano

Why should it be rebuilt? What is the benefit?

i don't see why not, they are fellow americans and natural republicans

Please tell me Sup Forumslacks aren't this ignorant.

No, but it will be.
Most useless colony in history desu senpai

I see one that could use some work in her life. Geezus. I thought life would be hard living on an island.

It should be leveled and turned into a massive us military base. There is enough of thier run off in new york to keep thier silly people alive.

Yes, older puerto ricans are based. They are for the most part conservative. They hate SJW's. We should help rebuild Puerto Rico or else expect a huge influx of younger puerto ricans (who are not based) to move to the U.S.

It's a US territory, and it's not like they could shoot at a hurricane and scare it off. Disaster relief is what you do.

Gonna fuck seriously with their debt load, not that it wasn't fucked before Maria.

or give them statehood, then we'd have another solid red state

it's already using FEMA monies. you must pay, whities

Press s

lol no

rebuild it as america not as puerto rico. indoctrinate them into american way.

No

Either America rebuilds it or they will eventually migrate to the mainland. Just think of the rebuild as constructing a large prison for undesirables, that may help.

Make em work if you have to pay for it all. Turn it into a 50's cuba

They voted on statehood recently and it passed, they voted every year and this is the first time it passed. They are very deep in debt, which I think was a major factor, plus this generation likes the U.S more than their parents do.

Just because their vote passed doesn't mean they will be a state, it means their government is going to start the process of being a state, the decision of which will be made by U.S. congress.

They should have become a state

Maybe it would be nice paying to rebuild a country we didn't blow up for once.

PR is part of the US when it benefits them and not part of the US when that benefits them.

Fuuuuuuckkkkkk noooo

Nothing should be done with puerto rico. Niggers have zero value.

FBPB

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

Did they not start the process 50 years ago? It doesn't matter how long ago they started, Puerto Rico will never be a state due to their economic crisis, and this storm will make it even more the impossible.

no. we didn't blow it up = we don't pay for it.

Fuck your bait

that ass is built for surviving hurricanes

Why wouldn’t you want PR as a state? It’s a gaurentee republican vote

Fuck, how many shitty spics are gonna come to the US now?

I already can't stand Puerto Ricans. We don't need more of them.

You must have graduated college.
Yes I do believe they are. prime example.
It is a US territory to the highly educated. It is not as if they sustained any real damage. For them it is just more inconveniences than they already have. Their electric system has been an on&off again thing for years. Parts of the island are without basic necessities because of failure in the infrastructure. So now I am certain that we mainlanders are going to now have to pay to give them the first world infrastructure that their liberal government has not seen fit to provide.
In which case it will be done, and in less than a decade it will return to its current state by the able hands of their government. PR is one of the largest welfare states in the US.

what makes you think that puerto ricans would vote right wing?

They should be a state. I agree with the other poster.

the young ones fled here before the hurricane because monies were getting tight

I was gonna be mad if this was not the first post

If you live in the east coast it must be fucking hell, i fucking hate those niggers.

Puerto Rican here living in the mainland. You want help but refuse to become a state? You love the idea of being independent? Let's see how far you get rebuilding without help from the mainland.

You do know the whole island is populated by gibmes?

>Should Puerto Rico be rebuilt with U.S. monies?
I would tax that ass, if you know what I mean.

There was not much to destroy. It was constantly going out all over the island, in some places for days at a time. This will be a free fix our stuff we ruined before the storm lottery win for them.

I want to impregnate that woman.

Can someone explain to me why PR exists? Does it provide any strategic importance to the US? Can PR's move to the mainland US?

murica lost a toss coin with Spain so they got stuck with those niggers.

>80 billion dollars
>what's 1-2 billion more, rights?!

If your "friend" already owed you $1000, would you fork over another $20 spot they wanna bum??

Let the Dominicans to handle it.

Do they pay federal tax? If so yes.

Puerto Rico is America you dumb cunts.

not white so no rebuild from us. sorry.

Not anymore if Trump will give that island to the Dominican Republic like Portugal gives China Macau.

youtube.com/watch?v=MspoIlvlPx4

If Puerto Rico becomes Dominican territory, that would be the most embarrassing shit ever. Dominicans already think they're superior even though they mostly the same kind of nigger-Spaniard-taíno mongrel

I hate Puerto Rican niggers so goddamn much, I went to new york and it was filled to the brim with all these quasi niggers blasting their subhuman reggaeton music at full volume with nigger tier bass sound equipment, wearing clothes and sandals as if they were on a fucking beach, and eating greasy breaded food all over the place

It seems like actual full niggers are more civilized than these subhumans

Why the US has integrated them into a state is beyond me

But hey, at least you won't have Puerto Ricans going to the Mainland without any passports and the government won't worry about their debt crisis. All that are Dominican's responsibility.

Because Puerto Rico is a larger asset than mexico ever will be. Your people have somehow become a majority of the US ILLEGALLY and yet complain about the small amount of other Hispanics and even non-Hispanic immigrants in the country. Fuck you Mexico.

How is it a larger asset? Btw I didn't even bring up mexico not being part of the US, faggot Puerto Rican nigger

I'm talking specifically about Puerto ricans

kek

Puerto ricans, and puerto ricans especially, bring nothing to the table

Their women are hot but considering their shit tier personalities and how utterly stupid and ghetto puerto ricans are, its not worth the trade off

I know a fat fucking Rican who says "I consider myself Puerto Rican, not an American" but then also wants PR to be made a state. Fuck them.

*BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

panama canal
cuban missle crisis
slave trade

Puerto rico has always been a valuable location on the world stage