Race Reality

Race Reality thread. Dump em goys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ STATISTICS N SHIEET

>mpc
Those guys are funny. They call everyone nerds but they are obviously nerds themselves, they spend all their time online talking about random bullshit. Some of their threads are actually pretty funny though

WE WUZ SHAKESPEARE

>still commit half the total murders in the US

Is this a hidden red pill like the "25% of Africans are smarter than 1 in 2 white people!" Thing?

True its usually good for a laugh.
btw why have y'all not changed your dumb ass flag yet?

yes haha. kek

bump

Race reality will not do anything for your life besides make you feel better sitting here, user.

Most likely, there is a minority no further than 10 minutes away from you, making 2x your salary. Saying "well haha those rich minorities are just an anomaly haha it doesn't matter" or literally sitting around thinking about blacks is just fucking sad. Do you not realize how fucking pathetic that is?

Actually I basically live in the new south africa. All niggers do here is make everyone miserable, even themselves. It is all they have ever done and all they will ever do. Name one non arab country in Africa that is worth a shit.

>11/21/13

Behold newfags, the beauty that was once Sup Forums. You see how everything is sourced?

Now this place is just...

>"fuck niggers, amirite?"

>"Yea fuck niggers, we wuz astronauts, and they live in mudhuts!"

>"Yea white people rule!"

>"Hey guiz, I have blond hair and blue eyez.... Am I wuz astronaut?"

What are you talking about changed our flag?

You make a good point.
>source: Africa

Are there jews in China?

Jews finance Xi Jinping

Are there Jews in North Korea? If not now I understand why they launch diet coke mentos missiles everyday.

The Alternative Hypothesis is a great youtube channel that discusses race, and debunks many people that deny it.
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

This recent video is a good introduction that can be spread to normies.

>The Existence of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY

If you've been around the race debate sphere of youtube for a while, you'll know this guy as "FringeElements".

What do you think of Jared Taylor?

I think he's certainly good, but I'm not sure he's ideal for convincing people that disagree with him in the first place, since his organization is about white advocacy. People like Ryan Faulk (the alternative hypothesis channel) present the data on race in an apolitical manner, which I think breaks down any potential ideological barriers.

If one has an open mind and is honest, Jared's approach will still work. It's the ideologues that are hard to reach.

Thanks user, I actually found something useful on Sup Forums today. Cheers!

bump