Why don't parents beat their kids anymore? Is this why there's so many cucks in gen Y and Z?

Why don't parents beat their kids anymore? Is this why there's so many cucks in gen Y and Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-read-spanking-and-child-outcomes-study-20160428-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck my dick nigger

How much of a sheltered faggot are you?

I can't read niggerish.

It probably is a good idea to beat kids who are exceptionally bratty. People who believe they deserve to have everything their way all the time are not great people.

Is this what Facebook looks like?

>beat kids
>they become niggers
GG

Are Niggers Niggers because their parents beat them or because they don't get beaten enough?

many parents these days are too stupid to know when it's appropriate to beat children and will just end up beating their kids all the time, until they've got a frightened mentally imabalanced kid that either lashes out in violence against his own kids one day or ends up a frightened shivering husk of a person too afraid to live.

intelligent parents could be trusted to only issue light beatings when appropriate. the idiot masses cannot be trusted with this responsibility since they're fucking retarded.

both.

face it, the things that used to work before, aren't going to work now. because we're a bunch of weak fluoride zombies that drink soda pops and eat food without reading the ingredient labels first for obvious poisions. we're weak, we're stupid, we've been brainwashed our entire lives. compared to our ancestors we're too pathetic for anything we do to work anymore.

Yes. And they frame it so you have to click on it so it sends you to some fucked up as webpage full of trackers and adds just to see the anticlimactic bottom text.

They are niggers because of their genes

if parents beat their kids i just assume they can't figure out how to sit them down and explain to them what not to do

i wasnt beaten and i can manage to speak politely and behave correctly

its just shitty parents imo

>i wasnt beaten and i can manage to speak

I wish you wouldn't.

Its because their parents didn't abort them.

You don't really need to hit your kids.
My mum used to smack me with a spoon and my dad used to slap me across my head and yell at me, but the thing that straighten me out wasn't the actually pain of my dad hitting me it was him yelling at me that i was the most afraid of.
You just yell at kids its good enough.

Didn't help me any.
My parents spanked me up until i was about 10 or 12 and my 18-20 years were filled with vandalism, drinking, and drug abuse.
But I'm no expert, maybe they didn't beat me hard enough??????

Ok Susie time to give you a spanking fetish with daddy issues for the rest of your life.

women should never be allowed to administer punishment.

It sucks being raised by a single mother who you have 10 iq points over. All they know how to do is scream.

That seems awfully degenerate. Are you white?

my dad tried to spank me once and I hit him in the face with a blower dryer on the first swing, he's never yelled at me since

I'm a white guy and i was beat with a belt growing up, my back would look worse than iranians that have just been whipped. I'd have to sleep on the floor and it'd be terrible because of the pain in my back.

It all was for nothing I'm a recluse barely making enough for rent.

there's a point where spanking does nothing, around 4-5, maybe 6 at the latest. Anything after that is because the parents fucked up and are also too stupid to realize they're taking their whiny faggot emotions out on living things.

Yes, I realize that I am an embarrassment to my people and all that jazz and I'm not proud of it.
However, my point was that my parents corporally punishing for making noise in church and shitting in the garden didn't really seem to help me much.

Hitting kids actually makes them shitty people, its why rednecks and niggers are so fucking retarded.

Sounds like you weren't beaten enough

There's actually no such thing as rednecks, and niggers are genetically inferior to humans in every way. Try again, Aussie.

I know that feel

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-read-spanking-and-child-outcomes-study-20160428-htmlstory.html

Maybe you can understand this, if your parents didn't hit you TOO hard.

beating your kid was a thing white people used to do

I assume that anyone advocating beating kids is just desparately trying to rationalize the beatings their own parents gave them, much like you feel the bitterness of cutfags whining through Sup Forums

>b-b-but kids need discipline
>b-b-but cut dicks are more hygienic

No, you have repressed childhood trauma and mutilated genitals. Kids can be raised properly without being traumatized. Corporal punishment is lazy and what stupid poor people to do their kids because they're angry at the world and angry that their kids are just as dumb as they are

I don't know why, but this shit really got me laughing.

I wish mommy would have beaten me.

cool let's bog down our society for the sake of the lowest common denominator lel

Fucking nigger memes AREN'T FUNNY

It's already like that, nice joke.

Beating a dog doesn't make the dog obedient. Beating a child doesn't make the child obedient.

>a common practice that has been going on for thousands of years is for "lazy and stupid poor people"