Why are white guys so insecure

Why are white guys so insecure
I get the feeling they are scared of every other male race

Jews
/thread

Yes, I am terrified of chinamen. Go take your projecting racial insecurity back to the shit hole second rate refugee camp you call an ancestral homeland.

We don't like fighting. Because we don't like winning.

Because we don't like other people being dead.

>we don't like winning
this. 100% of my fear stems from, "what if we have to enslave them again?"

come back in 10 generations, OP

What is this faggotry

That's just you p h a m

if you get into a fight they all tell the cops you called them nigger, or hit them because of their language. If you dont get a white cop youre fucked

Disgust isn't the same as fear. I'm not afraid of dog shit, but I'd prefer my cities weren't smothered in a thick layer of it.

LMAOOOOOOO

When you are forced to congregate with people you dont like at gun point, it makes you question why.

white male fragility is REAL

Cumskins are naturally weak and submissive people

Only niggers, desu.

And that's because niggers nigger around.

Yes that is why they colonized the entire world because they are scared white boys.

I get into a fight. I got to jail even if its self defense due to some liberal murky law. I now have a record. I cant get a decent job like I used to.

shitskins live in filth and dont give a fuck about their prospects.

/endthread

Immigrants are often poor scum thugs.
When you pay attention they are just skinny manlets 90% of the time.

People who have plenty to lose don't fight as much, the real competition in modern life is about succeeding at your job and being a social guy.

>scared

JPB once said something akin to:
"Do not confuse the matter, these people are not scared, they are disgusted. This is a very important difference, because disgust is dangerous. Disgust is what causes you to burn a witch instead of flee from one."

Yeah they are so pussy why don't they just stand u- *(pic related)*

jews suck at fighting and look how far they've gone

this

They have something to lose.
(Don't forget to sage this thread)
>1 post by this ID

Throwing fists are the most primitive way to fight, they fight on the highest level actually.

I am very confident as a white man. We are the most desired type of male (probably why leftists hate us). I am pretty sure I can be considered "an upgrade" to any race of non-white woman if I wanted to play the race card like some nigga. The only thing I feel insecure about is 1488. Europe is ill. It needs a cure. Our ally USA is becoming non-white. Our birthrates are declining. Race mixing is a meme promotee by the media.

The only way to redpill a woman is to give her your seed, thus providing her with a family.

Dialogue is useless.

what you take as "weakness" or "scared" is actually restraint. Push to far and the white male will usually go on a rampage. Killing and destroying everything and anyone involved. Silverbacks for the most part have nop restraint, as noted by the high amount of crime and stds that ravage their "race"

Whites are not insecure. They know too much and pity those who haven't caught up to them.

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Double Digit Brains, Less than Koko Mane!
Never Must Relax, Whites Pay the Baboon Tax.
Slavery They Didn't Invent, The Whites They Ended it.

Skulls Are Very Thick, And Brains Are Very Small.
Who Would Have Known, Science Backs Up It All!
Flipping, Flapping, Smacking and Licking on their Lips.
Like They Saw Some Chicken, And Gonna Get Their Fix!

Ooga Booga Boo, Monkey Fucking Koon.
Never Will They Learn, Monkeys on Some Sherm!
Just Like In the Past, Parasites Will Never Last.
Always Wanting Gibs, That's How Equal They Is.

>I get the feeling they are scared of every other male race

No

We want to eliminate every other race. But Jews and White women wont let us.

Don't worry. The day is coming where we will have no other option.

>actually believing this bullshit

>Dindu

I'm not really insecure so much as sick of seeing every media outlet on Earth try to push niggers and white women together, I can't even go to an online store without stock photos of niggers and white women. It's disgusting.

Lmfao the opposite couldn't be more true

bravo.
i enjoyed that thoroughly.

because i actually have things to lose and my momentary pride is not worth the risk of losing my other abilities

This. I'd have killed many people by now and impregnated OPs sister were it not against the law.

Thank You and Your Welcome. I Do It For You! 8)

Agreed.

What? We are the tallest race on average. The UFC heavyweight champion is white. Who are we afraid of?

They don't even look exactly like White European men. They look Portuguese or something. Their hair is all very dark. Darker eyes, thicker eyebrows, darker facial shadows.

piss off with your bullshit
it doesn't work here anymore

At only 6% of the World Population. Niggers are like 40% of the planet world wide. All them chances for greatness. What happened?

>Being this asshurt at Murray's Toggery Shop

O yeah that's right A nigger needs a White Mans Civilization or Nation minus the White Man for them to be Great. I get it now!

Winners are always worried about losers because losers have nothing to lose.

east asians dont fear whites. japan wouldnt have defied a american order to hand over the philipines and back off of china in WW2 if they feared white men. they also wouldnt have killed dutch missionaries for trying to spread christianity and they wouldnt have killed some tard portugees who tried to settle in japan long ago. china also would just let russia and america have the korean peninsula instead of constantly telling every one to fuck off or die. you may think the american president important 2 now have backed down from any military action when china put its foot down

middle eastern men dont fear white people or they wouldnt throw acid in peoples faces in london or rape kids across europe

latino men dont fear whites or they would have just bent over for france a few years ago and let them have everything south of mexico thats also north of south america when the cia started purging people. people in peru moved in and so did mexicans and they gave the west the finger

and south africa wouldnt have done a lot of things if they feared whites which the idea that whites arent scary has now spread across africa

the second every one else got fire arms whites lost everything and whites didnt even realize it. even the native americans in many cases were willing to fight to the last man assuming they didnt die from small pox

Just like the invading Ancient Niggers of Antiquity.

DEY JUST HAD TO B KANGZ! OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CASTLE!

LITERALLY NIGGERS THROUGHOUT ALL OF HISTORY!

You niggers don't get it!

When We Tell Kikes To Stop Speaking for Us they a kike say oh that rule today doesn't apply to me I'm a kike TODAY! Then their subjective Media the Kikes push on our Woman. Its never been you shit skins. Its the Kikes and our woman. Now if you niggers want to fall for the kike mind traps. Which you muds are to stupid to realize. Then we will kill all you mother fuckers. Your race and all dark shit wanting white woman and money are parasites. straight up to the white race. That is besides the point. Niggers get involved because they are to sub human to know when they aren't welcomed and should stay out of others business.

Johannesburg in its inception was 200 Miles away from any nigger. That is like a stat in the USA.

What happened?

When was the last time a mosquito apologized for sucking your blood?

PRO TIP NIGGER!

NEVER NIGGER!

Is something funny Manuel? Do we have to march down to Mexico City again?

Then again, the earthquakes and cartels are doing the job for us already.

And every single one of those examples were easily avoidable if whites weren't as empathetic as we are. White man's empathy and care for other races will be his downfall. Truly, we are our own worst enemy.

And I don't know what race you are, but if Chinese become the new global hegemon someday, you will be wishing for the return of whites.

white men lack the warrior gene found in the races of melanin

>Finds threads about whites
>"I get the feeling they are scared of every other male race"
>Calls them a Jew

When you tell people they have no culture and to be ashamed of their race, gender, behavioral instincts, and sexual orientation, they get discouraged. But thankfully it seems more and more guys are smelling the coffee and waking up.

Keep telling yourself that. They really should call it dumb fucking retarded nigger gene because that it what it is. Anti social quick to anger slow to learn sun human genetics. Niggers are the farthest away from everyone else because they are DEVIL CHILDREN. Made by the Nephilim. Niggers are a curse and a curse against GOD and a curse against the Nations of the world. ALL OF THEM! They are the Bastards of their Sky Parents Yet Not Like Them. They are Sub Human, Violent, Dumb, Superstitious (very), untrustworthy for they don't trust, vile, inbred (the gene charts prove it), About the only good thing niggers are good for is manual labor. That is why the Masons and their Kike Masters used them that way.

AT EVERY OTHER WHITE PERSONS EXPENSE!

STOP POSTING IN THIS SLIDE THREAD AND HELP MINE FOR OC

Did you really type all that

Well ya just look at pol....even leftys dont have that fear

Yes are you the Archive guy?

So white cops are racist

I wrote some other nifty stuff too if you scroll up.

Mother would be proud!

Stipe aint that good....ufc heavyweight division sux right now

>10 generations
more like 2 tbqh

You can't get in trouble for calling someone a nigger. Just invading their space. Which he is saying because of the racism and nigger shit. A nigger could start shit then try to blame you for it. By saying you were being racist. That is why all these minority and discrimination and hate crime laws are 100% UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

THE USA IS A TYRANT STATE AGAINST THE WHITE MAN TILL THE LAWS ARE REMOVED!

you're confusing insecurity with disgust and revulsion

>That is why all these minority and discrimination and hate crime laws are 100% UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

CIVIL WAR TODAY!

CIVIL WAR NOW!

WHITES WANT THEIR OWN AGAIN!

FUCK CRY BABY SHIT SKINS TO DEATH!

>the second every one else got fire arms whites lost everything and whites didnt even realize it

First off you're retarded and you should just stop talking. Second Asians invented gun powder not whites.