Watamote 97

Tomoko has changed

Compare her now versus when the manga started. She is still autistic but slightly less and it is noticeable.

I really love what Tanigawa did with her as nothing major happened, she just made small changes as she experience more of life.

It is going to be interesting to see how this manga eventually ends.

It good chapter.

She is still awkward but note how she was able to talk to that girl in class, inviting her to have lunch with her. And how she was able to hold her own with the others on the same table.

She is growing up. Still lonely but clearly she is starting to become less awkward and more confident in speaking up.

>yfw tomoko has more IRL friends than you now

People on Sup Forums are tomoko friends.

The sad truth is no one on Sup Forums like Tomoko but myself and 5 or 6 people on Sup Forums.

I'm only person on this planet can make Tomoko truly happy but girl I love so much is not real.

You'll make some 3d girl very happy someday user.

nemoto is being kind of passive-aggressive here, right? did the author ruin her with this scene?

pls don't let her be this way in her next appearance. FUCKING FIX HER BACK TO NORMAL

I never gonna know if Tomoko feel same way about me because she not real.

back to this

Looking at how the manga is going, this might be a start of another friendship. Tomoko seems to be moving up to popular kids now

Why do people think she's being mean to her? It fucking baffles me. It's pretty obvious that she considers her more of a friend now. Tomoko even reacts pretty well to the conversation.

Nemo just needs my cock

>that dark face
>scary eyes
>lower leg angle perspective

>Things were so much easier back when I was just an angsty jerk
I can relate to this

>this argument
You can just as easily argue that the shading was there because she was being secretive about her otaku side. And like I said, she was obviously trying to get closer to Tomoko.

why is no one talking about the new chapter? did watamote die off here or was there a thread earlier?

you missed the thread, ya dip

she straight up said, "i hate that anime (the one tomoko was talking about)" just before that page

why are a lot of chapters unavailable on batoto? where else do you guys read this? kissmanga?

Dude, why would Tomoko take that personally? Tomoko said that it was an anime she just happened to be watching. Nemo was, at worst, being blunt/assertive.

No, Nemoto's just closeted about being into that stuff. Her saying she hated Attack on Titan was just her saying what she originally wanted to say at the table.

There's no mean tone here. Nemo just had a bit of a mortifying experience, so she's a little broken and conflicted right there about bringing it up in the first place.

>things were so much easier back when I was an angsty jerk
>after realizing they don't do things out of spite, my irrational hate for them is just... gone.
Damn, okay. I'm picking this back up.

it's not as deep as you think it is

>you are now seeing the sixhead

I really like how her classmates basically know she's a weirdo and no one really seems to mind it too much.

Except for that one girl who still thinks she's a turbolez.

what if it turns out that nemo is just like tomoko at home?

Guy with the white hair and glasses best boy now.

was nemo knowingly having a slice of life moment within a SoL manga???

Maybe tomoko boyfriend?

Happy Tomoko is best tomoko.

She's just opening the conversation by telling her about she thinks of the anime Tomoko brought up and saying what kind of anime she does like instead. It's leading to inviting her to talk about anime, just not in front of other people.

Real friends.

Also both of them are like sex incarnated for some reason.

Watamote is a coming-of-age story. It may look like a mindless gag comedy on the surface, but the story is actually about Tomoko growing up.

Cute.

get out