WHY DON'T CANADIANS CHANGE THEIR FLAG?

Any Canadians want to explain why you still have a leaf as your national symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnv5iKB2hl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can we all quit acting like canada is a real country? its a providence of the commonwealth.

they still have the queen on their currency

it's a cucked nation

looks like she is wiping her ass with the flag

wrong thread lampshadeberg.

>t. JIDFag who missclicked the wrong thread
I DONT KNOW WHOS JEWING WHO ANYMORE

Seriously though, Canada sucks.

it symbolizes unity, tolerance, and peace

something your country seems to lack right now

Why do you have shitty stars?

youtu.be/pnv5iKB2hl4
And what do you suggest?

>we're so friendly ya know

no, you're passive aggressive pussies. I've interacted with enough candaians in games to know how yall really are.

everything on this planet is made from stars

coincidentally, everything on this planet is also owned by USA

>wiping her ass with the flag
you know how they are

Just wait until the great collapse, we will wall off the GTA and nuke it. Quebec will leave and we will adopt our red ensign again but remove the gay union jack, since the UK abandoned us.

Your not owning your own land anymore whitey

So when we plant them on the moon, and on other planets, etc., they pay homage to our ambitions.

Everything on this planet was made by God you heathen, and everything on this planet is owned by the Queen.

Anything we change it to will only be worse.

dude weed tho

what in the fuck does a leaf symbolize? And why is it not unity tolerance or peace

This will maybe trick are niggers into moving to You at least. Heh

leafs decomposes and becomes brown, why would they change it if it was so damn accurate?

Still beats shitty African flags ig.

Better than the old one at least

problem?

>no spurdo edit

this girl was involved in some ebaumsworld game like 12 years ago... sim city nights or something? I remember having my first faps to this girl as a 11-year old something. man... I immediately recognised her. how cool is that? the human brain is amazing even if it's a stressed, anxious 108 IQ piece of crap.