twitter.com/AnonBabble

she still has to go back

>trying to kick out the hot tamales

>tries to report an illegal alien aka a criminal
>gets expelled
No obviously not

>she still has to go back
No. Go make a report to ice about it.

Racism will not be tolerated at our schools. Period.

>deserve

why are you leftists shills always using this moral absolutists terms, like "deserve"?

and to semi answer your question, he can probably sue back the school for a shitload of money AND HE SHOULD

well that's just like my opinion man

Why did this kid make it public he was trying to get somebody deported?

>gets rejected by qt latina
>tries to trump her away
What a beta kek

>undocumented
If I want to go to a concert but don't want to pay for a ticket and I am undocumented fan?

>being so much of a trump supporter you try to do ICE's job
>being this much of a beta faggot

no that makes you a kike

No, you're a criminal.

Nice link

Archive link you cocksucking piece of shit, or it didn't happen.

t. lebowski

I've said it before and I'll say it again

The only thing that people respect is strength and power. That's it.

So if the right-wing wants to be taken seriously, then it needs to drop the dweebs. Instead it needs actual power and strength and authority.

And what does all strength boil down to? The ability to inflict physical violence or harm, that's what. Jews, for example, can't really inflict much physical violence for themselves - but they can use their lawyers to make sure that STATE violence is used against you.

The right-wing needs authority and power if it wants to achieve anything.

>tries to support the law
>gets expelled
So the school system is obviously compromised by communists.

When I shoplift, I'm just an Undocumented Customer, there's no reason to get law enforcement involved, also when I'm stealing shit out of peoples houses I'm just an Undocumented furniture Mover...

ebin meme there lad

>being in the country illegally is a racial issue
you are human garbage.

blow me

he's a fucking idiot and tough shit

Periods will not be tolerated at our schools, Racist.

Too bad most trump supporters are insecure beta faggots who only have one thing going for them and it's that they're white; besides that, completely degenerate

What's the whole story on this? Did he really get expelled for reporting crimes or is there something else to it?

they kicked him out based on what rule?

the no snitching rule.

welcome to black people in administrative roles.

cuz hes racist, white and deserved it.

I dont know how it works in murrica but in my country if you witness a crime or illegal activity you have the obligation to tell to the autorities,if that doesnt put you in risk.

>Doing his civic duty
>gets reprimanded
Wew lad

No. Fuck spics.

yes because no one likes a snitch.
nosy ass jew.

no, she was breaking the law, he was doing his duty as a citizen.

that and he's a complete degenerate loser who actually thought this was a good idea

tnx for noticing

too bad faggots like you have less than nothing going for them, and should probably go play in traffic or do something meaningful with your lives like bury yourself and become soil fertilizer.

>duty as a citizen
so apparently all of us are ICE, now? Nice try shitskin

Truth hurts doesn't it beta

>Not finding a way to make another persona or campus organization take the heat from it
Faggot, clearly not smart enough to be in college.

those two things are one and the same thing

Back to /reddit/

stfu racist scum, hes an asshole and he hates diversity and people of color

how wrong you are

>tries to do his civic duty
>gets punished

Lawsuit incoming.

At least you tried, get back to plebbit faggot

He not only reported her, he made a youtube video about it, posted on kikebook about it, messaged her on kikebook about it and followed her around telling her he reported her. He's a dumbass redditor who wanted e-peen.

stfu nigger, the big lebowsi god tier movie.

Sounds like grounds for a lucrative lawsuit.

why?

I think he intentionally withdrew from the school

top lel

what's plebbit ?

How is this in any way legal?
The kids should sue the school

Becuase young white kids are entitled as fuck

>C
>I
>T
>Z
>E
>N
>S
>A
>R
>R
>E
>S
>T

my sandnigger

Are you retarded, she desrseves to be deported and he should be suspended, someone please find out her info and report her to ice.

>he hasn't reported all the illegal aliens that he knows about to ICE
Are you even a patriot?

wtf i hate borders and homogenous communities now

>reporting DACA illegals to the government
>when the government already knows about all of them

What's the point?

more like a kiketriot

way to fuck up your greentext, and stupid question

based toothpaste.

> report a crime
> get expelled
He won't need a (((degree))) when that lawsuit money comes in

well, she's not a citizen so her #Not My Presidente shit is accurate.

Snitches get stitches, nigga. Dat yt boi din got got

The man in me will do

you forgot the memeflag tyrone

Link or it did not happen.

nearly any task

basic logic says youre as criminal, liberal logic says youre an undocumented fan

He harrased her.. Made youtube videos about her and how he was going to deport her.. That is a form of harassment... He should of informed ice and left it at that.

He was doing the right thing
Fucking "universities"

That's what I read in the link the OP gave. Oh wait he's a useless piece of shit and didn't bother making a good thread.

Finally this

Link to actual news story please. Also which institute of Higher Communist indoctrination was this at?
Also if true the school should not qualify for any tax payer back loans, or funding.

>people that violate laws should be tolerated and given free money and housing and college while law-abiding citizens should be expelled and their education and jobs denied if they disagree
so, if we want justice and law to be respected, we should just kill both the people who violate the laws and who are protecting the law-violators because nobody will be obeying the laws in the first place and none of the system matters anyways.

LOL

Fuck you spic

Concur, gloating about it seems excessive, but whatever, if publicly shaming some ungrateful alien about being here causes illegal tears to stream down their illegal, invadingm faces, I'm all for it.

wtf ??? i thought you were progressive bro, he should have never reported her, POC are always welcome in the usa.

Aww he's cute, I'll take him in

Because really daca is a fucking welfare scheme just for kike statists who like cheap and illegal labor.

>those mutual (((friends)))
also shes pretty cute for a spic (she doesnt appear fat)

illegals do not have rights

Thanks for clarifying, not such a surprise he got kicked out then

Yes, he deserved it. Must be some private school kid. In public schools you real fast that snitches are bitches.

Spics and Beaners
ICE and cleaners

That's a lawsuit right there. Hope he wins big.

oh, you don't know how women operate she's absolutely pig disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=zIaEZsThG9E

The best part about illegal aliens is you can fire niggers from all the low wage jobs and give them to illegals.

what a huge faggot

Yup, snitching is for faggots.

Fuck immigration law, America is full of retarded laws, in some states women drivers are required to have their husband flag ahead of them to let everyone know there's a woman behind the wheel.
I know it's not fair, but it's the (((law)))

that's racist, reported bro, you're gonna get banned for saying offensive racial remarks toward mexican people, bigot !

guaranteed (You)s