Rocketman's response to Trump's UN speech

Rocketman's response to Trump's UN speech

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rocketmans mad his country is worth less than a single Elton John song.

Ahaha
>How dare he make threats against other countries

But Kim, isn't that how your country receives capital? Threats?

tl;dr version is 'no u'

>dotard

Fucking dota fags

so when the USA does it, it's okay, but when north korea does it, it's not.
really made me think...

>we will consider with seriousness exercising of a corresponding, highest level of hard-line countermeasure in history
>we will consider

it's not habbeding

We fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. It's the right thing to do.

spotted the chink

Reading about the Cuban missile crisis, seems like people took that shit really seriously. Now North Korea is about to start WW3 and nobody seems to care.

Link to source?

Us you are the jew

>We fight for peace. Preserving freedom

Why cant this war just begin already.

The ship sinking thing was during his father's time unless something else happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking

Cause it isnt memed enough

>tfw I can't tell the diffence between a speech by a totalitarian dictator or Don Lemmon

WHERE'D YOU GET THIS REEEE

>Literally calls Trump a frightened dog.
Based Kim is unstoppable.

>We fight for peace. Preserving freedom.

Why even bother with NK? They're right. Leave a sovereign state to it's affairs.
Is it because they have no Rothschild central bank?

NK probably can kill millions of SK maybe even Japanese

game?

>Reading about the Cuban missile crisis, seems like people took that shit really seriously.

Because that was a possible escalation to nuclear war with Russia, a formidable opponent. Kim has one missile, no allies, no fuel and no food.

Skyrim

command and conquer: generals

ok so which mod/

>memeflag
>so far up his own ass he defends norks because 'muh kikes xD'
>am I cool yet guys?

apply yourself. Have a (you), now kill yourself

people didn't have the internet back then, getting news like what we're dealing with now was not so common

Trump doesn't know what half those words mean
>a song was made about me!
>dotard
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic

people don't seem to understand that this speech is a good thing. North Korea is a problem, it can't be allowed to continue like this, a country should never be allowed to be a prison.

he's right mate, the only reason north korea is treated with such animosity is because they have different economic interests to the US and the west in general. this was the exact same case with gadaffi. do you actually believe the US fights for democracy and not world dominion? lol

It seems like only yesterday when North Korea was calling for literal nuclear strikes on the US. But maybe Kim and the progressive left are right and Trump has went too far this time.

Trump confirmed for Axe player

What the hell is a dotard? Is this some new reddit name for Trump I don't know about?

>Macho business donkey wrestler make no good words. A thousand times angry at super fantastic Mr United States Man.
OK

I don't care what anybody says
I'm scared!

>the only reason north korea is treated with such animosity is because they have different economic interests to the US and the west in general

But that's not true, is it? You believe everything will be fine and dandy if we allow Kim to go on with his nuclear program?

Thank you for the enlightened input.
Is it defending an enemy when I tell you not to bother the crazy armed man who lives hours away from you? Or common sense?

This is what I believe now, why do we even bother with small countries on the other side of the world? To topple them either directly or indirectly, doesnt matter. There's profit to be had

the world has let countless other nations to test and manufacture nuclear weapons for decades, how come north korea aren't given the same luxury? each nation has a right to self-determination and autonomy. it's a very inconsistent practice to oust one nation for a nuclear program due to us not seeing eye to eye. if you're actually afraid of nuclear war, the media has worked well on you.

He sounds suprisingly rational for a bronze ranked starcraft player.

>the world has let countless other nations to test and manufacture nuclear weapons for decades, how come north korea aren't given the same luxury?

Because they are objectively batshit crazy you silly moose. Self determination and autonomy do not even apply here. ISIS is argueably self determined and autonomous, are you saying they should be allowed nukes to 'defend themselves'?

underrated

>implying he wrote/said any of this

U.S. vs one shithole is not WW3

trump plays dota?