I-Is it buffering?

I-Is it buffering?

I think the VCR broke, gimme a minute

Oh fuck, poor Kaworu.

If you weren't waiting on the edge of your seat, you only "watched" NGE.

boi i was waiting outside of my seat

I was on the edge of my seat for maybe 20 seconds. Then I just started wishing it'd hurry the fuck up. There's tension, then there's stalling to fill the time slot.

>_n.jpg

Chrusin' your first crush.

I was on my bed

BRAVO ANNO

Wasn't there Beethoven playing in the background?

It's been over a decade since I watched Eva. I really gotta go back sometime.

wtf was that shit, any explanations?

End of the world.

Would you kill your love of your life who also says will kill humanity if you leave him, that easily?

Yes.

>poor kaworu
>literally giving a shit about the worst fucking character

In a heartbeat.

>m-muh humanity

You fucks obviously never got put inside a giant robot.

It's my own life too. Plus get real, Kaworu "the love of his life" ?

The kid is 14, get some fucking perspective you fucking manchild/womanchild.

Kaworu is obviously the best.

He's the only person who'd ever shown Shinji love. If that isn't the love of his life, even if it was at 14, what is bud?

The worst.

Eva is such overrated shit lol, only good for its time

Lots of people have shown Shinji love, but apparently you're more autistic than he is for not seeing it.

Kaworu's "love" apparently includes betrayal and threatening to destroy everything Shinji liked and loved.

Basically, Kaworu is irredeemably shit and only fat yaoi glasses can make people miss out on that fact.

No, no one showed the kind of idealistic, "I'll love you no matter what love" that Shinji, as a kid was looking for. Sure plenty of people gave Shinji love and a sense of meaning, but they were also ready to get real and tell him what was what when they needed to.
Kaworu loved Shinji in a way that he was looking for, no matter how shallow it was supposed to be.

You're incapable of loving anyone so that doesn't count

>No, no one showed the kind of idealistic, "I'll love you no matter what love" that Shinji, as a kid was looking for.ยจ
Kaworu didn't either, considering he betrayed him and all. Moreover, that sort of love shouldn't be shown either considering how toxic it is.

Essentially Shinji was down and desperate, that's all there is to it if you want to look at it in a respectful realistic way, and not the doujin fantasy way.

I actually only read it, outside of my room where the seat was in though

I'm more than capable, and have proven so and I am still proving it.

But yes, still, in a heartbeat. I'm sure it'd be harder if I was as mentally wrecked as Shinji was, but in the end, even Shinji knew what was right to do.

>EVA is an overrated shittier show
>Asuka is better than Rei
>Rei is better then Asuka

If you'd kill them "in a heartbeat", you don't love them

its buffering while the gainax crew foraged for copper coins in their respective couches

>Goes to Nerv with the express purpose of furthering Seele's goals and causing Third Impact
>Befriends the only active Eva pilot knowing full well he'll betray him in a day or two
>Forces Shinji to fight him to the death

Fuck Kaworu

Glad we got that out of the way

the best scene to ever come out of a over strained budget

Yes you do.

He didn't have to kill him thought.

What makes you think that? Grow the fuck up.

This.

lol

If he didn't befriend him, he wouldn't give a chance to humanity.

Yes, he has to. He is presented an ultimatum, either kill or be responsible for the death of mankind, including yourself.

>b-but he didn't have to! they could have done something else I made up!
If you're going to be that kind of disgusting fat yaoiwhale cuck, then here's an eye-opener: Kaworu didn't have to put a gun to the entire world to begin with. If anything, he should have killed himself.

People do it all time in real life, you chubby fujoshi cunt. I'm not saying they're happy about it, but it's a fact of life that you need to work into your fat greasy head.

>on the edge of your seat
>for a character that came out of nowhere, had barely 20 min of presence, made the show gay as fuck and whose death didn't actually matter for the viewer

I fucking swear, Evafags are the biggest faggots on this board.

People kill their wife all the time? Fuck what world have I been living in

I was at the edge of my seat, but I didn't give a single fuck about Kaworu.

It was very exciting that they went down there in the "secret forbidden zone", the descent is really cool.

It's called earth, and domestic violence is relatively common. Murders of passion, jealousy, anger even necessity do happen.

I swear, only sheltered retards who should be put down actually like Kaworu.

Deal with it, Lilin cucks.

Can't hear you over the sound of the Angels being an eradicated race, topped off with Kaworu's lopped off head.

I guess that train of thought would make sense to someone who uses murderers as the standard for relationships

Yeah right, i'm fujoshit for saying official statement.

Joke's on you, Kaworu gets off on it.

I don't use them as any standard much less advocate it, I am upholding the fact that it does happen in real life, and that disproves your bullshit allegation that it doesn't.

Now fuck off back to your /tumblr/ where you can shout TRIGGERED once someone brings some reality to the discussion.

It's a salty Reifag who's buttblasted that Shinji doesn't give a shit about his waifu. Just ignore him.

Fujoshit confirmed.

Hm. He probably does the sick fuck. It's a win-win situation, mankind keeps mutliating his ass and murdering him, and he gets his sick pleasure.

FUJOSHIT DEFENSE BRIGADE: ACTIVATED

If he didn't befriend him, Shinji wouldn't have been so hesitant to kill him in the first place.

Kaworu didn't give humanity anything. He realized he was duped into thinking Lilith was Adam, and by the time he realized the deception, he was pinned between Rei and Unit 01.

Why does the fact that it happens in real life mean anything in this conversation? I'm talking about love, you're talking about sociopaths who kill over petty reasons
You also mention crimes of passion and jealousy, which aren't comitted "in a heartbeat", those usually involve great distress and an impaired judgement
Basically you have no idea what you're talking about

>no argument
>shitty english

Kaworufags, not even once. Face the facts, Shinji had to kill the retard Angel boy-slave because said retard Angel boy-slave never gave Shinji any other real choice.

And that's why he's best boy. He's the only one who got what he wanted.
Shinji's heart was just a consolation prize, he didn't even have to work for that though.

He had an obligation to kill humanity, did you even wached the show?

He told Rei what she really was because apparently the dumb bitch was too stupid to figure it out on her own.

>Why does the fact that it happens in real life mean anything in this conversation? I'm talking about love, you're talking about sociopaths who kill over petty reasons

I'm talking about people who love each other, who for various reasons mentioned earlier, do in fact murder the other.

Yes, it happens in a heartbeat. Please understand, even though your comprehension is probably fairly low, that "in a heartbeat" is a metaphorical statement and not a literal statement - it doesn't happen in a single second. It gets decided and done.

Yes, they do some times involve great distress and impaired judgement. Think about that for a sec: "great distress and impaired judgement". Sounds familiar to any 14 year old fictional cartoon character you know of? Thought so.

No, these people aren't sociopaths, although that group of people isn't excluded either for being sociopaths.

Basically, you are fucking retarded and mad that your silly gay fantasy doesn't work out the way you think it does. The adult thing here is to grow up and accept it.

If humanity hadn't literally resurrected him, sent him to the place where he could do anything of use to himself and instructed him in how to do it, Kaworu wouldn't have done shit much less even existed.

Kaworu is garbage when viewed from human standards, and it really shows on the fans: when they get bitter and asshurt about the facts like that.

Kaworu and Kaworufans are really the worst.

Rei's entire character is being told what to do, though.

Your tears are delicious.

Lovers do kill each other and do destructive things to each other, both unintentionally or intentionally for various reasons. Is your only experience with life vanilla hentai doujins and gay fanfics or something?

You can love someone and treat them poorly, or in some cases, even kill them. Intentionally in the heat of the moment, because it's necessary (or they want to, consider euthanasia), or by accident.

Basically, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. It's like your brain doesn't function. Every person above 18 should have absorbed enough information by osmosis and experience alone to acknowledge this as a fact of life. Either you're criminally underaged, or fully retarded.

"in a heartbeat" would mean that you don't even have to put thought into your decision, and would never reconsider it. Shinji didn't make the decision to kill Kaworu in a heartbeat and I never implied he did
You on the other hand claim that you would kill a person you love in a heartbeat, which makes it pretty obvious that you never loved anyone

All the characters get "told what to do", but only Rei manages to get out of the cycle IIRC. Even Kaworu there is just regurgitating what SEELE told him. But unlike Rei, he never puts any thought into what they said to him, and so he gets stuck holding the bag, even dying rather pointlessly by the end.

You're intentionally ignoring everything I said and arguing against something completely unrelated

You would, but certainly not in a fucking heartbeat. Stop trying to kid us and yourself. It's easy to say you'd do the right thing while sitting behind your screen but if you actually were in that situation, even if you did it, you would do it after a long time of inner struggle.

It's a buttblasted waifufag, stop wasting your time responding to him.

>"in a heartbeat" would mean that you don't even have to put thought into your decision, and would never reconsider it.
Wow, great job making up a definition for a wording you didn't use yourself - shows how weak your argument is. Especially the last part, you have no shame. Disregarding that entirely.

That said, the quickness and determination is key, and that holds true. I would, but nothing there implies I would be happy to do so. I'm also quite obviously, not Shinji.

So congratualations, you've proved that you're autistic. What other disability will you demonstrate for us today I wonder?

>You on the other hand claim that you would kill a person you love in a heartbeat, which makes it pretty obvious that you never loved anyone
Saying that shows that you never have. No, your fictional characters don't count.

Rei is the only one who DOESN'T get out of the cycle.
Even in her last moments, her actions are entirely because Shinji told her to. Even in the end, she's just the puppet of another Ikari.

>nothing there implies I would be happy to do so
>"in a heartbeat"
You should look up what expressions are used for before using them yourself
"I would kill someone in heartbeat" definitely does not imply feeling sadness or regret over it

Except that's you, not me. I said what I said, and since the start I was right in saying it. Since you're a manchild/womanchild and can't deal with being put in your place, you get butthurt.

You're confused because what you said was never right in the first place. Grow up, think back on it and you'll see I'm right. I mean, did you even think this blatant lie of an accusation here: isn't putting words in my mouth that I never said?

There's one fact here that you need to accept: People who love each other can, and do in fact, kill each other. It's a fact of life.

It conflicts with your pathetic and idealistic conception of life, but that's your problem. You need to change.

She does it out of her own volition, though, because Shinji saw a tiny bit more in her than a clone of his mother that is to be used like a tool. Who knows how he had reacted had he known, but he considered her fully human, which left an impression on her. It's not a manipulative kind of relationship.

You just responded to an idiot with one of the most autistic posts I've seen in a while. Well done.

It does not imply anything about happiness at all, only about swiftness.

See how bad you are at this? Basically you're going full autism and semantics because you can't accept being wrong. You'll always be wrong because you're dumb. Get over it.

>It does not imply anything about happiness at all, only about swiftness
No it does not. You seem incapable of grapsing very simple connotations associated with common expressions

>She does it out of her own volition
Yes, it is her own volition to be a doll rather than a being capable of making her own decisions.
So much for "mother of humanity".

Shinji didn't tell her anything, or communicate anything for her to do. It is Rei's initiative, something even included as a factual statement on the booklet accompanying the movie it happens in.

Tell me, how butthurt are you that you start lashing out at other characters with lies because you misunderstood Kaworu and now you have to deal with who he really is? Whos' next, Misato? Asuka? Shinji?

You should look up what expressions are used for before using them yourself. Last I checked, "in a heartbeat" only means that you'll do something quickly. Basically, if the world is at stake, if your loved one will die regardless, and your loved one is telling you to do it, you'd both know what was right.

Hypothetically, people are different, and the guy was earlier was asking what they thought others would do, so I don't get why he/she/it is butthurt about getting answers that conflict with what he/she/it thought.

How else do you teach these idiots to not be idiots then? I just don't get how you can be so goddamned stupid. Is it a Kaworu fan thing to be lesser than your peers, intellectually speaking?

I never argued anywhere that killing your wife isn't a fact of life. Someone argued not only that it was very common, but that it would be a simple decision that could taken very quickly.
That's obviously wrong, and as such I was compelled to argue against said retard. I'll stop now though, since it obviously isn't going anywhere

>Shinji didn't tell her anything, or communicate anything for her to do.
He told her to let everyone be destroyed, she did, and then he told her to let everyone be able to come back, she did.
She did whatever he told her, not what she personally felt.
She obviously doesn't feel very much if she killed all of humanity just for the wishes of her new Ikari master.

Also funny you bring up Misato and Shinji, because they are probably the only two characters who actually did get out of the cycle.

She did make her own decisions, what exactly are you on about?

>No it does not. You seem incapable of grapsing very simple connotations associated with common expressions
Choice rebuttal there.

I'm on the right side of the dictionary and common usage of the word here. You can off yourself if you disagree, because I nor anyone else will listen.

No, it's her own volition to let Shinji decide what will happen because she values him more than Gendo. It's still a servile course of action, but far less so than doing what Gendo wanted her to do.

>I never argued anywhere
Yeah right. I read the earlier posts. The blatant dismissal, denial and irrelevant rebuttals. All still there. Several people disagreed with you, and you just couldn't deal.

If I or the others only argued that "hey, dude, it actually can happen", then you should have shut the fuck up about it.

She lets Shinji decide because she's apparently too incompetent to decide for herself.
Just like when she told Asuka she'd jump off a bridge if Gendo told her to.

You're really dumb

>I'm on the right side of the dictionary and common usage of the word here

"I'd kill him in a heartbeat" = "I'd kill him but actually I'd feel really sad over it and regret the decision"
Good luck finding someone agreeing with you on this one

You're getting it all wrong, since Rei is the one who is reaching out to Shinji. She's taking his wishes into consideration, and it's directly disproving that she'll do what she's told since she rejects the hell out of Gendo and others in the series.

It's even on the back of the booklet of EoE that it's of her own free will. Probably to shut up fanwankers like you, I guess.

Tell me, how butthurt are you that you start lashing out at other characters with lies because you misunderstood Kaworu and now you have to deal with who he really is? Whos' next, Misato? Asuka? Shinji? I'm sure you can make up some nonsense about that as well.

I'm pretty sure the dictionary does.

Not sure which dictionary you're reading

Are you an idiot or what? "In a heartbeat" means you'll do something quickly.

Holy fuck Kaworufags are fucking disgusting. It's like you can't stand Kaworu or Evangelion. Look at how much hate you're bringing to the thread.

>it's her own free will
Yes, her own free will to blindly follow the orders of the new Ikari.
She can't make the decision herself so she let's Shinji make it, despite being the apparent Mother of Humanity.
What a great role model.

I think I'll stick with someone like Misato who actually breaks free from the mold and acts on her own feelings and thoughts.

Checking google tells me what everyone knows, that you'd do something quickly. If you've already established that there's no other way, and even your partner agrees, then yeah, it's plausible that one would do it in a heartbeat.

It's also her own volition to jump off a bridge if Gendo told her to.
If you can't handle that, you can't handle Rei. Sorry, waifufag.

>"In a heartbeat" means you'll do something quickly
What is context
In the context of something like killing your loved ones or your parents, saying "in a heartbeat" has certain connotations that a child could figure out. You could just admit you had a poor choice of words instead of autistically debating something that doesn't call for debate