Whats a good news source?

whats a good news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/18/my-partner-has-sex-with-other-people-which-i-find-exciting-but-also-difficult
archive.is/BJtlB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stormfront
Also a good source for everything else

Sup Forums

Sup Forums.org/pol/

Infowars

memriTv

No Agenda Podcast

Came here to post this.

This

And Breitbart. Each BTFO the legacy media.

And Reddit

Sup Forums

Literally Sup Forums. After a while this place sharpens your ability to filter bullshit.

On the other hand, you may become a schizophrenic

buzzfeed

Sup Forums is my homepage and main news source, but I assume you are looking for places to subtly redpill normies. Try Russia Today.

This dude gets it.

You're on it, kid

zerohedge has lots of good economic news and aggregates news from other sites like mises and others

Sup Forums

and uh

Sup Forums

pol

this

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/18/my-partner-has-sex-with-other-people-which-i-find-exciting-but-also-difficult
the guardian :^)

Archive time
archive.is/BJtlB

thanks

There is not *the best* news source. Inform yourself with sources from both sides, left-leaning and right-leaning, US-based and Russia-based.

Sup Forums is the only correct answer, and tucker carlson on the side.
Dont believe me? Ask kek.

Unironically Sup Forums. This is the place to discover happenings and follow them through. If it's not big enough to be on Sup Forums, it's really not worth knowing about tbqh.

I would say Sup Forums, but it's just full of shills and happening fags. Don't trust anybody, or better yet just be a fucking normie - don't bother with politics.