Everyday until you like it

Everyday until you like it

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464323058470.webm
hikarinoakariost.info/guilty-kiss-strawberry-trapper-single/
youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a Nico thread now. Post old school Nico with lower twin tails.

I don't exist in the same universe though.

Son of a bitch.

now I'm putting the gun into my mouth again.

This actually made me feel better.
Time to stop posting my friend.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464323058470.webm

Nico Nico Ni

I wont drop Love Live if only other idol as good as Nico.

Actually made me terrible. Fuck you. Now, I want to kill myself.

Do you mean it made you tear up?

Would you eat the bowl

Consider the following;
Even if you kill yourself, you will still keep existing. Not as a functional human but still.

>You were alive to experience Love Live
Feels good.

And the new single is out.
hikarinoakariost.info/guilty-kiss-strawberry-trapper-single/

Delete this.

Nice.

>old school Nico with lower twin tails
Absolutely disgusting, senpai

Since when has twitter become in a lair of rejected weebs?

>Nico used to be the one who did the molesting
What went wrong?

>born just in time to realize that a beauty far beyond what will ever be achievable in reality exists way beyond our reach

thanks for the mood booster OP

This thread is polluted now.

Muh.

Who's on the right?

Rejected weebs are single handedly responsible of Twitter's stock drop.

>the world is 4.5 billion years old
>there are people who actually believe this

nigga nigga nii~

The fucking jpeg compression bothered me so much I made a better version, here

fuck off I like the artifacts

>he thinks that disgusting text looks better

Only recently looked at Twitter. Seems like Facebook for mega autists.

Niico Niiico pee

Stopped by to say that Nico is a cute girl and this thread makes me happy. Looking forward to tomorrow.

That's a weird looking Sakurafish

are you implying you're some kind of faggot who wouldn't drink her pee?

The only idol's pee i will drink is Birds

(666)-867-5309

You're welcome.

under 1 month till new shit girls

Seriously though. Do schools in Japan really measure your fucking bust size? Every time I see this I scoff with incredulity and assume I'm being fed fanservice.

What business is it of school to know how big your tits are? I get things related to health, but titular size is not relevant to health.

They do it here too. If your boobs don't grow at all it might be because of something. The same way they would worry if you are 130cm short at 9th grade or weight 180kg.

Who is the worst Raibu and why is it Umi?

I though it was for swimsuit

Because she's pretty boring, but in all honestly only second worst.

>Doesn't even know Umida is best girl
Stay in your soapboxes, mass panic will ensue if the world were to ever hear about your shit-tier tastes

Umi is a bitch all the time who only complains about everything

Umi haters are closet faggots who want a giant dick in their ass

She looks more like a cute little kid this way

I'm just going to leave this here

Makes sense. School uniform too.

I don't even remember this, it's from the movie?

Looks like some random clip from S1

It's from episode 7 of season 2

Looked like she was still trying to get people to join her group from the context, so I assumed it was S1

This is a compelling argument from someone with a literal child's taste.

OH YEAH, HERE COMES NICO-NII

You know the thing about Hogan, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye.

Said the child

It's worrisome when the child has more mature taste than you though.

and also when the child actually tricks themselves into believing that, and confusing mature taste with shit.

Umifags are a bit like Hanayofags, they are so low in numbers they cannot do real damage but their delusions surprise me each time.

>tfw I was born just in time for Aqours

Feels great.

Kosaki fags are exactly like scum of the earth, they latch on to anything they don't like and make sure everyone knows it doesn't get approval from them

Nisekoi was kind of shit and am just using randomly selected reaction images, but it's nice to see your getting desperate in your insults.

i love protonico.

And that's just the first step in realizing your below average preferences, but it's nice seeing somebody flat out writing it out and admitting it for once.

Hanayo a mean

ASCII THINK THEY SLICK, SHE DABBIN!

Maki looks huge in this picture. It looks like she's reading her daughter a bedtime story.

t-tomodachi?

The fact you believe a reaction image must represent a choice in character preferences instead of its commonly accepted usage makes your patronizing post kind of funny. Not to mention instead of defending your shit tier raibu you switch to nitpicking of reaction images which is on par with complaining about grammar when running out of arguments.

>below average preferences
This board sometimes.

Does anyone else feel like Love Live only got popular because Sega pumped a ridiculous amount of money into it?

Well she is the second tallest raibu.

NICO NICO NGUUURH

No one ever uses that image you're delusional if you think anyone does and the fact that you're so defensive about it makes it very obvious. You're so desperately grasping for straws at this point you are forced to make up whatever your stupid head can think of to divert attention away from your weak ass excuses for why you are the embodiment of shit.

>Muh board
Kindly evacuate yourself from existence pleb

Nakama

Is your argument really that you're only allowed to post a reaction image if it's commonly used? That's not how images or this board works and I thought I wouldn't need to state this out loud.

Another thing that I hoped I wouldn't need to point out is that you've now switched completely into attacking against single reaction image instead of even defending Umi which is something you originally tried to achieve I guess? I only can guess this is because of lack of compelling arguments and the realization of her weakness in comparison to any other character of the franchise. Not only you are embarrassing yourself by this derailment, you are also giving Umifags an obsessive and bad name. Shame on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
Nico Nico Kneeeeeeee

>Literal thousands of reaction images to use
>Uses their favorite character even though she's a cuck from a shit series
>Tries so hard to convince everyone that's not the reason they use it when shitposting
>Unsuccessfully tries to change topic to cover up their mistake and does a horrible job at it
>Literally no need to "defend" Umi when the "attacking" is so poor that it's completely moot and turns into subjective opinion
>Pulling people in your own derailment to make an artificial point, to make yourself look good I suppose?

Damage control unsuccessful user, mission failed. You did however humiliate and make a huge fool out of yourself so be content with that.

You're still just attacking against the reaction image while making a poor ad hominem on the side, I see. I actually expected a more from a reply that you cooked for almost an hour. But at least your butthurt is clearly showing so I guess it wasn't just wasted effort.

Umifags, everyone. You're starting to run out of fuel so I'll give you another reaction picture.

No one is reading your paragraphs of autism you faggots.

Thanks for the reminder, I was pretty suicidal today.