Show By Rock!!

Less than a month until the shorts start. Are you ready to Have a Nice MUSIC!?

Aside from Plasmagica and Shingancrimsonz, which bands do you think will be featured or do you want to be featured?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=383657
twitter.com/sbTL69
youtube.com/watch?v=F9ey9qpjk_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, according to the ANN article, each episodes of the shorts will actually focus on a different band.
Assuming that it will have 12 episodes, I definitely expect five of them to be Plasmagica, Shinganz, Criticrista, Tsurezure and Trichro. Tsurezure is definitely assured to be featured in the Shorts too, since Eriko Matsui (voice actress of Un) tweeted about it.

That leaves us with seven potential other bands to focus for a little bit.

I think the minor bands most likely to be featured are those who did have voice actors for them in season 1. So, Uwasa No Petals, Shizuku Secret Mind and Shininmonogurui. Perhaps Dolly Dolci too, although we only had Pig Macaroon.

OTP

Another two potential bands are probably Arcareafact and the Bud Virgin Logic-lolis.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing Studdo Ban Gyasshu or Ninjinriot or the Baiganbas being featured for an episode, but at most, I expect them to be background mob characters.

Best girl

Just give me Mix and Rix, that's all I'm asking for.

I hope the shorts will be at least 3 minutes each. Watching the recent Micky Mouse shorts, I was quite surprised to see how much content and gags one can pack in 3 minutes.

I wish I could be either pillow.

I wish I could be either girl.

And have either of them to snuggle after you.

I really don't mind, I'm just happy to see more of this show.

I would love to see a crossover or cameo of Agressive Retsuko and her fellow christmas cake office lady-pals working at the same place as Rom.

Could be difficult, though, since the Retsuko-chibis have mouths, while the SB69-myumons are mouthless.

>Nice MUSIC!?
The same song repeated again and again and again is not good music.

Aside from the Criticrista manga in Comic Monthly Alive, a new manga about Plasmagica is coming out at the end of this month in the Dengeki G magazine.
The artist will be Mizuki Maia (美月 めいあ), who does fanbooks and doujins of Aikatsu.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=383657

>not wanting to listen to Loop Shiteru on an eternal loop
You and your plebeian taste.

>that artist
Fantastic.

>Another two potential bands are probably Arcareafact and the Bud Virgin Logic-lolis.
I hope so. Arcareafact is almost Trichronika levels of faggotry, but I like them. Aion's imouto is very cute too.

They are from the same agency as Trichronika. They can easily compete on their fag-level.

And hottest.

Cyan is cuter.
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

She definitely is superadorable.

What if Blue Unicorn is Cyan's love interest?

He couldn't afford to make her happy, since he's a superpoorfag

I remember seeing their music video Fake!Fake! on new year's eve on TV this year.

It was a very nice video.

I do suspect that DaruDayu is director Ikezoe's Show By Waifu.

He's already Orion's love interest.

orz soon

So lewd!

Definitely.

I wonder if they'll make subs for SB69!! Short!! too.

I'm so hyped about thinly veiled fujoshit pandering!
Oh wait, no, I'm not. And the finale of the series itself showed quite clearly just how incompetent the staff is.

Why so bitter? Or is that jealousy speaking?

Only a tasteless fag would think Shingan parts sucked.

Now now, this show panders to everyone.

That pairing is pure futa pandering, and in fact an attack against lolicons

Hnnng

She doesn't need a feminine dick to put it inside a pillow.

Can't wait for the misadventures of the middle schoolers.

Scanlation fucking when ;_;

Of course never.

I want studdos.

>SB69 threads dead
>Shinganz only placing 7th in the poll when they almost won last year
>new fanart is scarce even for popular pairings
>number of players dropped
Will S2 and the shorts save SB69?

It shows the importance of anime as an advertisement. Although there is lots of fanart. You just need to go to twitter instead of pixiv.

anime saved the rock industry

The ones dominating the popularity polls are however the usual superheavy weight like Cinnamoroll, Pompompurin and Hello Kitty. Still being within the top 10 is kinda impressive.

Crow is busy flying planes, it's understandable they fall behind.

Crow has a tiny cock.

Save it for another year.

Why Crow? How does he fly a plane?

Will the bitch finally do that thing dogs are supposed to do on the cat-slut's sexual organ?

Probably in season 2. Perhaps we'll also see Tsukino go gao gao on Rosia's criticliti.

just a joke on how he is a bit similar to Bogue in Macross Delta.

I hope S2 adapts this scene.

I hope you folks have a good new season new season never ;_;

Really hope Shinimono show up again. Best red band. Still hoping they get a song for S2, but that's probably impossible.

Daru definitely pure sex though. Glad to hear Tsure will be back.

Anyone know how to purchase songs of animelo? Been itching for a full version of Paranoia.

Perhaps Etotama will one day get a new mango adaption.

I'm pretty sure the series is
>pic related

At least for the shorts we might see the life of Marimari and her harem

Would love to see Shinimono through Marimari's cat's eyes, honestly. Hopefully the shorts and S2 manage to save the series and bring in some good threads.

New anime and manga content is the lifeblood for a healthy discussion.

So, are the cat and dog actually lesbians?
I picked a doujin with those two the other day.
Pic related.

There's the game, but I suppose most people don't read the episodes.

The dog is.

I actually do, and very much enjoy them. Cheety is totally gay for Laina without admitting it to her directly, and Fennely sucks at cooking.

The problem is of course that those translations aren't worth a thread on Sup Forums.

Would love to, but I can only read Hiragana+katakana atm.

I'll get through them once I start getting into kanji. In the meantime, I think there was a twitter or something where someone was translating the episodes (or at least the event ones).

There are some translations on Tumblr too.

What wrote.
I would also go further and claim that the anime version of Cyan is also kinda gay. She definitely blushes a lot whenever Rosia of Criticrista makes some aggressive advances upon her, and Cyan was willing to be nekkid with Retoree in the bath to talk out their feelings. She was also most likely very ready to have sex with her if that's what Retoree would have wanted to knit their relationship back to a good level.
After all, Retoree did utter the words that Cyan always wanted to hear
>you could join our band
This was extremely important to her, and she does thus consider Retoree a very important friend.
Then again, Cyan might have slutted it up to whomever would have made this offer anyway.

This is in contrast to the game version of Cyan, who is kinda a cute autistic ditz who is only concerned with making nice music. She's the typical oblivious cute girl, almost on the level of a male harem protagonist who doesn't recognize that this and that girl is actually trying to seduce him.
Anime Cyan on the other hand is somewhat more perceptive.

Game Cyan
>nya nya nya? Retoree wants me to put that weird cylinder into my pussy and shake my butt in front of this weird camera-like device? It will help me make better music? Oh well, let's do it, nyanya. Retoree is so smart, nya.
And then game Retoree furiously schlirks it off, not regretting to taking advantage of the naivety of her fellow band mate.

Anime Cyan
>R-Retoree? Are you hitting upon me nya? I don't know if we should that. We're both girls after all. B-but if it's with you, I wouldn't mind doing it nya.
And then anime Retoree died from blood loss through her nose, regretting absolutely nothing.

Here's the twitter to the episode translations of the game.
twitter.com/sbTL69

In other words, Cyan is adolescent.

>Rom is getting married
I didn't expect this.

He's a real wild man.

>Retoree wants me to put that weird cylinder into my pussy and shake my butt in front of this weird camera-like device
Dude, what? Context?

Also, good enough for me. I'll assume they're lesbians. I'll scan that doujin at some point when it shows up in the mail.

I hope you folks will at the very least grace us with your presence while we have fun. I-It'll be kinda like if we both got a S2, r-right?

>Context?
Are you serious or not?

What would poor Shuuzo's reaction be?

I want Retoree to go doggy style on Cyan's pussy!

He would probably say
>Everything needs to be destroyed…me, you, even these pathetic dreams…

Yes, I know absolutely nothing about this series.

I just finished this series. It was cute. I'm glad to hear there are going to be shorts. I'd like to see more of Shizuku Secret Mind.

besides sb69 and character names. are there any other tags to find sb69 stuff?

Twitter seems very hard to explore.

Show By Rock!! is a mobile rhythm game about the daily life of cute creatures called myumons (music monsters?).

Playing the game or reading those game episodes helps fleshing out the characters.

The anime is an adaption that deviates in some part from the official game description. For example, the anime actually has a plot, although it's not a very complex or very complicated one.

Pairing names.

That probably won''t help me too much. Unless a lot of people like drawing yuri pairings there.

But thank you.

brown blonde kuuko is best girl

One tag that I stumbled upon is
#sb69版深夜の真剣お絵描き60分一本勝負
Basically, the fans draw fanart within 1 hour and then upload it on twitter. Often times, there is some theme they agree upon, like for example fairy tales, or crossovers with other franchises.

When downloading from twitter, don't forget to try to add the :orig extension in the url before downloading the picture. It sometimes increases the picture to original size.

Okay, but how does that relate to dildo insertion and camera voyeurism?

Thanks, pretty useful. Especially the :orig thing.

I wish twitter was more friendly for finding stuff but what can you do?

Is there a pairing names list somewhere?

Retoree likes to toy around with Cyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9ey9qpjk_0

I want to splash splash with them.

Hm, okay. Fair enough.

Someday.