Have you seen my dad? /SIG/ Self Interest General

Have you seen my dad? One I cooked food on a real oven and didn't beat off to brown pron. Post hot muscles from lifting things a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olPmIMkpG7k
youtu.be/HypZYmGSJU8
youtu.be/7M8-32YbCCs
youtu.be/RRKgV6Li6mI
youtu.be/6uUdo7iV3EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another circlejerk thread?

>bread free
Why?

Does it count as nofap is someone else gives you a handjob?

No! We just talk about abs and sugar. Can I see your abs? What based book infographics do you like? We have some standards.

Yes
It's high energy brah

In other news, who here knows about boxing? I don't want to pay for classes. You know it's gonna be some Crossfit-tier bozo anyway. Any good videos? I have access to a heavy bag.

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=olPmIMkpG7k

were you lifting at the time, or reading Common Sense, by Tom Paine, at the time? Many variables. Do you feel improved?

Dude, if you can train with other people (under a legit instructor, of course) DO IT. If you only train alone shadow boxe and with the bag, when you face a moving target that hits you you're going to all apart.

Of course training alone is better than nothing, but if you can train with others DO IT.

Come one mane, use your brain.

Guys /SIG/ helped me a lot and my life is now better in a way I could have never imagined.

There´s just one thing I can´t handle: having children.

I really, really fucking hate children and there´s not a single scenario I could imagine to have and raise them.

Does anyone feel the same?

this thread is misunderstood

So my mom said I'm doing good with my girth. She bought me a pull-up bar to hook into the bathroom door. It's a rental, so I need to make sure it doesn't damage the paint. When I find some touchup paint for the door, I'm going to hang the bar, and really make mommy proud. I even fried her some eggs this morning on the realstove. I feel improved just thinking about it. Haven't put any dolls in my ass for a few months now.

Dad?

How much money do most of you make? Before I follow your advice I want to know where it leads me.

You got problems

I've taken classes of Kung Fu Sanda once before, discovered it's really hard for me to do any great physical effort with others nearby, I get this feeling in my stomach and can't really focus on holding onto the tiny string of my remaining stamina. It's not anxiety or anything like that, is this relatively common?

I've only stopped taking classes for lack of money, and it's actually viable to get used to that feeling, but it still makes me wonder what it is. For instance, when I run on a busy track day, the amount of people causes it to come back. It's like I'm uncomfortable or something.

Le epik troll xD

Wtf i'm a gommunist now x-DDDDD

Before I had kids, I didn't give a fuck about kids.
Have 2 of them now, I really love my kids, a lot.
Still don't give a fuck about anyone else's kids though...

My mom makes 28K

Does anyone know of a good ereader to import pdfs to? I made the pledge to not by anymore books until my current stock is mostly done, after seeing the massive repositories posted here I realised I won't need to buy anything else for a while anyway. However, I'm not a fan of reading books for long periods of time from my laptop screen and an ereader would be more useful when im traveling. Does anyone have any suggestions?

>You got problems
Well lulz ain't one of them. IMPROVE your sense of humor, spaghetti armed fatty. You aren't even /fit/ for the race war

>a good ereader
really? Kindle paper white. No frills easy reading. My dad used to have one, before he went MGTOW in Nam.
Really good, but old and cheap. Maybe better options now.

Wtf gommunism is great now, i love garl marx X-DDDDDDDDD

You sound like a fag from N Europe.

Why would you suggest I think that? I'm just working my pecs.

They also like the Kindle Paper White?

New bread, that really makes you feel full, and doesn't inspire dirty thoughts.

Do not let hate cloud your vision, or your person.

Do not let your anger at what they've done to you destroy you.

Do no let yourself give in to the darkness.

Become the light, become the inspiration. Become the reason the right rises. Be a shining example of all you can.

Use your anger as purpose, reforge it in the fires of your mind.

Hitler's vision was of a world filled with men of purpose, men of intelligence, men of thought.

Become that man. Don't let them win.

Daily reminder to:
GET YOUR SEXUALITY UNDER CONTROL!
Jews and their system use sex as a way to control us.
Its all in this interview:
youtu.be/HypZYmGSJU8

Here is Fr Chad Ripperger explaining chastity
youtu.be/7M8-32YbCCs

Also related
Ven. Fulton Sheen on character building
youtu.be/RRKgV6Li6mI

How to improve your mind
youtu.be/6uUdo7iV3EU

wrong thread. This is the thread where you try and bulk up, so your dad will come home, and call you handsome
The HOT Nazi thread and pics are here, but it gets a little blue: