Beta snaps and kills his kids

An eyewitness claimed that suspected murderer Robert Hodges didn’t appear flustered on the night he murdered his three children in California.

The children were slain inside the family’s apartment around 9 p.m. on Wednesday, September 13. Police received a 911 call about domestic violence occurring inside the apartment & found Mai Sheng Hodges hysterical outside. According to the Bee, Mai Hodges managed to dial 911 from inside the apartment, but, by the time police arrived, it was too late for the children. Hodges was on the run, but he “was arrested hours later near I-80 in Sacramento,” according to KCRA.

Hodges has since been charged with three counts of first-degree murder for each of the children and one count of attempted murder. It was revealed that at least two of the children were strangled with a belt. Yolo County District Attorney Jeff Reisig withheld further details on how the children died to ensure a fair trial, but did say no weapon was used in the infants death, according to The Sacramento Bee.

Reisig also revealed that he has not decided yet if he would pursue the death penalty, but three “special circumstance” charge enhancements for lying in wait to commit the murders may make the death penalty eligible.

I wonder why he did it

race traitors are scum.

>Wife cheats on you because you can't please her
>Has been doing this for years
>Find out, snap, murder kids thinking they are not yours
Makes perfect sense, he should've just been a cuck.

He realized it was the right thing to do.

those poor future supreme gentlemen

This is why you beta white boys shouldnt race-mix, because one day you'll realize how much of a fuck up you are.

And nothing of value was lost.

>Yolo County
>YOLO COUNTY

Holy shit

The Race traitor realized it was the right thing to do.

Now all he needs to do is off himself.

He probably thought he'd get cute kids since their mother was asian.
After the third hapa monstrosity with daddy's hideous features, he just couldn't take it anymore.

Bless him though. He saved the world from 3 future serial killers.

Look at the kids. They don't even look Hapa.

Is this the only guy in history to get cuckolded thrice, by an asian man?

If he kys yourself them all could he have escaped to Mexico or is that just a thing for movies?

Those poor Elliot Rodgers. At least there won't be a beta serial killing from that family.

if you're dating your hand and someone jerks you off is that cheating?

>Yolo County

Hmong?

Gee I wonder why this thread isn't getting more replies like the other WMxAF threads. hmmmmmm

That lower right couple look perfectly normal and healthy to me. Based white and Asians improving humanity by breeding and producing God children as commanded by Kek.

/thread

yeah, looks like hmong dress

>what should I do with my happa kids?
>oh, I know..

The jokes write themselves these days.
I think we did that.

How retarded and autistic do you have to be to come up with a comic like this?

he fell for the assian woman are better than white woman meme, 3 kids latter he found out it was the same shit after all, things weren't gonna improve, and there is no way out.

Y-... You realize you're asking that on Sup Forums, right?