This is why blacks would win the race war

Dude gets shot in the neck then live streams it talking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7FWM5dQhY

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4a9_1505795847
youtube.com/watch?v=tK609rbSBLs
thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/ash-street-shootout-rangers-vs-gang-members.477261/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you know what Im saying

literally what do they mean by this?

Crack is a hell of a drug, luckily white people can aim

>nigger gets shot for doing nigger things
>still talks shit
yep

>NOM SAYIN SOM SAYIN DIS SHIT BURN MAN IMA KEEP IN DA STREET DO I AIN SNITCHIN SHUD SHOT ME IN MAH HEAD

That whole fucking video

a white person wouldn't have missed a vital spot

Whitey help save us we in some crime shit for real tho. Yo but low key FUCK WHITEY u feel me?

that they cannot satisfyingly express what they are trying to say
"you know what im saying" is asking if you already understood what they actually mean, so they don't have to explain any further.
its also supposed to make you aware that they have trouble articulating their thoughts in the first place, you know what im saying?

A white person would be at work to pay taxes so niggers can get medical treatment for their gunshot wounds.

Fuck I say that all the time. Damn living in Chicago for 20 years.

Blacks are 13% of the population and extremely poor. Anyone who thinks they would even come close to winning is a fool.

>you should've shot me in the head
but black lives matter

>it's all good
>i'm headed to the hospital, ya feel me

yee bruv i heard chu yeyeyeyeye aaahha

you sir owe me for a pair of sides

>you shoulda shot me in my head ufeelwhatimsayin

indeed.

do they ever shut up tho ?

that's not why they would win the race war
they would win the race war because all of our women would immediately switch sides and submit to them

They're getting more resistant to bullets now?

This is why whites would win the race war.

Building up that immunity.

>Im gonna keep it in the streets.
>posts video online

there will never be a race war. there will only be a slow suicide of the white race. that is unless pol stops larping and joins north west front

Seriously if you don't think blacks are the bane of humanity you are simply retarded or trolling.

liveleak.com/view?i=4a9_1505795847

nomwatomsayindo?

>you know what Im saying?
No !! No I Don't !!

>If they shoot you you win

Oh hes a big bad ass. Bullets dont hurt him. Just the polices bullets right. Fuck off. Sage.

good, legalize higher caliber weapons

Two Shots to the chest.
One shot to the head.
>shot in the neck.

hahahah

north west jew.
hahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahah

>Race War
This dope can't even string a coherent sentence together.
How on Earth do you think that qualifies him to win anything ?

Only a nigger would get shot in the neck and decide to start a fagbook stream to talk shit to who shot him while driving down the fucking road.
Niggers LOVE to hear the sound of their own voices. facebook live, periscope, that is all you see - niggers talking to themselves.

But you lost the race war in Russia

Lol.
Statistically speaking gunshot wounds by handguns are amazingly survivable when emergency care is available in a timely manner. I'd literally rather be shot rather than suffer a knife attack by way of comparison.

>Gnome Saiyan
Custom fantasy race for DnD.

>nomwatomsayindo?
What?

nah theyd only win a race war if they both significantly outnumber us and have jews imposing sanctions and boycotts to further fuck us

i would consider "shot in the neck" a very loosely used phrasing in this regard. The fact he isnt paralyzed or already dead shows it is more like "grazed along the neck." which isnt that bad.

probably shot with a .22

Getting shot in the first place is a sign that you would lose a war.
Getting shot isn't something to be proud of.

...so how exactly if this different than daily nigger vernacular? I seriously can't tell the difference.

That just makes an even more target rich environment, this is a positive.

It reminds me of that one South Park episode where butters is a pimp

Against Zerg-rush by other whites. And even that would not have stopped us if most of the world didn't conspire together against us.
Also, I prefer to think of it as a temporary setback. The next Reich will come sooner or later.

>jews imposing sanctions
don't waste valuable brass on them. there's better way to use it, to prevent the hordes of prawk-see warriors

>What?

gnome wat Saiyan

Do you think Tyrone has insurance? How will he pay for this?

Why doesn't this happen more often?

Is violence fizzling out to where we find entertainment in the rarest of occasions?

He will get shot again and die. Niggers who get shot and live brag about it and feel bulletproof and get shot again.

This nigger will be murdered in the next couple weeks for sure.

Protip:

Know what im sayin is a Midwestern saying

Know what i mean is a north east saying

Ummm ,okay OP

>sage this bullshit

Lol 9mm

This is why huwhites would win the race war.

Bullshit, that's the human body for you.

Big injuries don't hurt, if you mangle your leg properly you can literally hop around with a mangled leg that looks like roadkill with little pain.

If a nigger falls in the ghetto and nobody hears the shooting does it still mothafucka?

unless you get shot in the heart or head, the only way to die from a gunshot wound is to bleed out.

He is not wrong, blacks statistically are getting into more gunfights so have more experience with them and violence in general.

Gangs that have been around for years with power hierarchies and plenty of violent people could just walk up to each house and steam roll whole cities because they would never encounter organized resistance.

>blacks
>pay

Blacks are specifically granted government amenities in exchange for not burdening the justice system further.
That's why every nigger in Chicago is either on welfare or has a government job (same thing).

Broke my right arm in 4 places. Drove my truck with a stick shift all the way to the emergency room. Never said a word.

Fuck this whiny nigger

>implying he wont be a rap icon by next month

>eating the heart
She has absorbed its soul. She is stronger now.

Literally only 2% of white women would do this you retarded cuck.

Still to much to even risk going around white women in the race war.

Kick out the ones who look like whores or have stds.

she's gonna be a strong breeder, that one

saving the white race, one child at a time

Meanwhile most of these fucking faggots are too scared to ask out their oneitis and at the same time want a nuke to go off,a race war, and a alien invasion at the same time.baka laughing at yall mofuckas

I don't disagree but fudds would be some of the least capable in actual combat.

It's not WWI and prior anymore.

Blacks can't aim for shit, which is why he was only shot in the neck and it was probably only a graze.

When white people start shooting niggers they're going to be catching bullets with their foreheads.

yeah fucking right nigger.
this guy is more manly than any nigger, ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=tK609rbSBLs

this is why 9mm is a meme round

>world didn't conspire together against us.

I am pretty damn sure it was the other way around you like tried to declare war on everything with just shitty japan and fucking jersey shore Italian guidos.

Like that was a fucking brilliant plan

pretty sure that in a race war whites would aim for the head so the point is kind of moot

unless niggers figure out a way to survive without a brain, wouldnt surprise me honestly they barely use it as is

PCP does that.

I wonder what percentage of his hospital bill will be paid for directly by tax payers.

*grazed his neck

and we alread had a race war, it's called the atlantic slave trade. read about it and see how that went

There is no denying a negro's physical attributes, but his strategy is lacking. They are excellent soldiers, but it takes more than rabble to win a war.

They would win the race war because we will all be driving ourselves to the hospital with a flesh wound.

A few white neighbors banning together would decimate any nigger gang. Most whites are well armed and actually train with their weapons.

We declared war only on Poland, who more than deserved it. Then the Frog eaters and the traitorous Tommy declared war on us.

>never encounter armed resistance
the police user
not to mention america is heavily armed
when you hear gunshots over and over again, you'll check out what's going on and see nogs, then grab your guns.

And if something political set this off everyone would already be on alert.

She will breed black children.

well i'm gonna buy his mixtape

>animals are less sensitive to pain than humans

wew, how "newsworthy"

sage

Have you seen them aim?
>hold the gun sideways it looks cooler

You'll run out of US blacks before we run out of white women.

thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/ash-street-shootout-rangers-vs-gang-members.477261/

We will just bring in more from Africa. You can't win.

I don't think getting shot in the neck is how you win a war though?...

Black lives matter....

just not to black people

>you feel me?

>The forever alone nigger that has a photo of females with niggers

Actually thinks this does not prove you are subhuman scum.

You can't swim.

At the Battle of the Wilderness in 1864, CSA Major General James Longstreet was shot through the neck & shoulder by a .58 caliber Minnie Ball. Assessing his injury, General Longstreet said, "my work for the day is done". Consequently, the wound re-opened 40 years later, and it killed him. I visited his grace yesterday in Gainesville, GA.

Criminally underrated.