So my English class is tasked with writing a paper on the Native Americans and eminent domain...

So my English class is tasked with writing a paper on the Native Americans and eminent domain. I'm trying to work the angle that the arrival of Europeans and settling the land was actually a good thing.
I could explore the route that expansion was happening all throughout history to support my arguement.
I want to hear what you guys' opinion it is. I know it was a mostly shitty thing that happened to them but any sources or evidence that express that it was actually beneficial would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPrhfPGEnlg
youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9HMSTHeTg
youtu.be/5OKUmjQZTzA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's a thousand words

Genocide is a positive thing if done right.

It was done right.

I can argue utilitarianism and say the needs of the many etc. but I would like more direct sources rather than citing philosophical works

Is that a fact? I'd have to look into Nordic history

There are more Native Americans alive now than there has ever been. They probably also live longer now too, since you know, civilization. technology.

who were these people?

But then you have the counter argument of living conditions.
But I could say they have longer life spans and more opportunities. Not our fault they drink all the time.

From the pictures it looks like nords. But I'll have to reasearch Nordic migration

>taking english
oh wait flag
>being forced to take english

Like anyone kept written records.
What would they say?
"Duck-duck, buffalo corn-feather, blanket fire" ?

It's a requirement for my business degree. But I'd rather write a paper on the side of the unpopular opinion vs submitting to echo chamber that's the easier opinion. As long as my paper has substance and isnt based on emotion. Just reaching out for sources and ideas right now.

We did destroy all of their records. Right now I'm argue that utilitarianism caused us to do it. That the natives werent taking advantage of their land to progress medically and technically etc.

Dispelled the fiction that the 'natives' were not originally from there and they sure as hell weent 'nobel savages'. Bring up how they were invaded, fought and lost. If they have a problem with that ask them why they are defending Nazi Germany.

Never judge the past by present standards.
They were stone-age nomads, successful in their own struggle to conquer and survive, as evidenced by their presence when Euros arrived and were nearly wiped out.
What they didn't have was resistance / immunity to imported diseases.
You may as well argue that a cold germ could thwart an invasion from Mar...OK; never mind.

>What they didn't have was resistance / immunity to imported diseases.
Then how come the Europeans didnt fall victim to the diseases native to America?

You can write how the natives would purposefully burn forests down.

It really wasn't for natives, but here's something you should mention: Most died from diseases that Europeans accidentally imported and the smallpox blankets are bullshit.

Syphilis

They did
Just over the centuries they were able to inoculated
The peoples living in the Americas before Europeans came had little to no beasts of burden, meaning there were almost no history of zoonotic diseases

white people WE WUZING is pathetic stop

Because the natives' medicine for native diseases was native plant-based, which the Euros were also able to ingest, now being in the native places, and, having the desire and means to inter-communicate, were able to cooperate and share native knowledge for the good of the evil, naughty, invading community // whereas there was a big freaking ocean and multiple cultural divides between the Indians and Euro-land?

Just sayin'

Nope. European food fucked our shit up. There are people in my community that are over 100 because all they eat is traditional food. Most people here are dying in their 60's because your food is retarded.

In the case of Mexico's natives... the arrival of Europeans made it possible to write down their history and cosmogony for posterity.

Granted, Maya used the most advanced script of all the Americas. But without Europeans arriving, and Societs deciphering Classical Maya writing, thier history would be lost in the rubble of ruins.

Take into consideration that when Spaniards arrived to Mexico, Central America and S.W. USA, there were already ruins from way older civilizations.

To me, Europeans made possible for native history to survive.

tbf, all they had to do was win.
They lost and are paying the price.

I'm cree, nigger. We never fought each other. Just traded shit.

>I'm trying to work the angle that the arrival of Europeans and settling the land was actually a good thing.

Dude, assuming your English class is anything like any English class I've taken, you're wasting your time. Just write like a leftard and call it a day. If you paddle upstream, the lefties around you will tear into every single argument you make with gusto, and if you're solid and perfect, they'll just call you a racist, say that you don't understand, and go home. Whereas if you parrot leftist thought, your professor and fellow students will overlook any flaws, complete your arguments for you, and you'll get easy As.

So grow and eat your own darn food, short-sighted noble savage person.
Its not like we didn't give you land to do it on, even after kicking your asses, and you don't have any shared cultural knowledge of noble savage person farming techniques to apply.

It's their own fault for being gluttonous desu

>getting this assblasted cause i called your food retarded
Fucking low testosterone faggot

This is what you need user.
>Thank me later :)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPrhfPGEnlg

Ah, so you didn't even fight for your land
leafs are cucks no matter wjat

Watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9HMSTHeTg

Also this:

youtu.be/5OKUmjQZTzA

No whites live here, retard. We just buy your gay food. (Which i never eat)
I had a smoked lake trout for breakfast, a bowl of cranberries for lunch, and a big ass piece of moose meat with black bear grease, so get on my fucking level. queer.

It was the way of the world at that time. Germany and England were complete shitholes of brainless savages until Romans arrived.

So prove me wrong.
Spend your monthly stipend check on seeds instead of Listerine and hair spray.

>writing a paper on the Native Americans and eminent domain

Tell her you're trying to look up the set of laws and records of deeds of the """natives""" but you're having trouble finding them because those stone age savages never even had a written language or even concept of property ownership.

Enjoy pumping coffee the rest of your life trying to pay off your student debt for a degree in white guilt, fuckwit.

Indian tribes slaughtered and enslaved each other centuries before Europeans arrived.

White Nat-Soc Americans are fucking hypocrites when it comes to North America. Even if you're gonna do WE WUZ CANADA or whatever, Nords AT BEST only arrived after 800 A.D. (long after Native Americans arrived) and starved out of their settlements soon after. Do what you're telling the niggers to do and go back to your own land.

>Muh people are dying eating white people food
>Not me though, I follow the old ways and eat off the land
Help your people instead of bitching then
Or, had your ancestors fought the white man you wouldn't have people dying from our food

That was prarrie niggers/jungle niggers. We were peaceful hunters.

>We just let the white man run our shit in when they got here
translated from cuckaidian

Why would we fight you, you gave us awesome shit for beaver fur, dumb nigger.

Kek

Checked
Well, apparently we're killing your pople to this day, but just let us do it by all means

Evidence exists that whites were in America thousands of years prior to the arrival of the ancestors of Indians. Remains were found in 1940ish Nevada, with weaving technology not thought to be in existence that long ago. I personally think those "mysterious" stone cities erected in the western plains were erected by those white ancestors. And that, perhaps, they were genocided by the arrival of the Indians.

Look at the horse; they were in the Americas for a very long time; then had gone extinct; only to be repatriated with the arrival of horses from Europe thousands of years later.

>white people killing us
Pretty sure its the jews, they're the reason so many of us are larping as niggers, getting killed by other indians larping as niggers, and getting thown in prison with all the other nigger larpers.

Ah, (((white people)))
So what you mean to say is (((they))) are killing as many people as they can get away with

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

Without America, who would defeat the natsees?

Most Europeans came to north America as refugees themselves, all throughout the middle ages Europe was plagued by invaders and enemies. For the average person who even got the chance, to choose between "stay here and live under the heel of a lord" or "take my chances in a new world" the choice was pretty obvious.

>What they didn't have was resistance / immunity to imported diseases.
This was the reason for the Europeans being successful the land was pretty much empty but 1600.

Native americans suffered from being isolated. Aside from being unable to trade goods and techniques they also could not trade diseases. The trade of diseases that the Eurasians dealt with for thousands of years built an immunity.
The Europeans in particular benefited from this more because of the climate. Cold makes plagues worse. The human body is weakened, they huddle together more, and so to the rats. Combined together the plagues ravaged Europe. 1/3 to 1/2 of the population of Europe died of some form of plague every 100 years from 400 AD to 1800s.
One other critical factor that made Natives more suspecitable was "founders syndrome". Native americans did not have a wide genenic variation in their immune systems. I read somewhere they had 3 basic immune system patterns. While Europeans had 23 immune system patterns.

As for the orignal poster. You could postulate that the Natives could not eploit the riches of the American Continent and needed the Europeans technology to exploit it. Without this exploitation world events would have been bad (I am tired of typing).

Frankly the example of what happened to the native Americans is the perfect argument in FAVOR of having strong borders with an effective immigration policy. The native Americans couldn't do this and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!

What is traditional Indian food? Genuinely curious. Roots and tubers? Stews? Is it traditionally prepared?

Nice vid, but I doubt there is anyone on this Taiwanese underwater basket weaving message board that doesn't know about what (((their))) up too

It also ensured that there would be no more "native history"

Solutreans were too afraid to step into Africa let alone Euro-Asia. What makes you think they could cross the sea.

Asshats that think Kennewick man was French.

Big game like moose. You eat every part. Even the babies, if you killed a pregnant one.

I was a white kid that grew up in the ghetto that goes to school with spoiled brats. I'd tell them to come see me in my neighborhood where I live in cohesion with minorities and we'd see who is more racist

All the meat is cooked on a stick. The liver and kidneys are fried. The intestines are boiled, then smoked.

The babies are boiled.

WE WUZ CHEEFS N SHEEIT

I go to community college for personal enrichment. I have zero debt, a career and pay my tuition in cash every semester

serious question, wouldn't a good way to protest be to not use the white man's internet? also phones, and electricity. really if you want to have a moral leg to stand on you need to go back to teepe's or mud huts or whatever you guys did before. Then you can talk about the white invaders. Otherwise stop using all the cool shit we brought you.

Thats what i'm working on, after having read industrial society and it's future. Not using guns would be fucking gay though.

you are on a fools errand. even if you write a good paper, you will be labeled as an ignorant racist. pick another topic lol

Indians are getting niggified by the internet these days Cut off the internet and ther'll be a lot less indian nigger larpers.