Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=IrJz1kabNaA&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serves the dumb white bitch right
She should have just let the apes fight it out

this. dumb bitch totally deserve it for coming between animals

Luckily I was taught as a kid that if you see two dogs or any other animal for that matter fighting not to get in the middle or they will turn and attack you.

Just like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY

why cant you post webm op?

"Liveleak opposes racial slurs - if you do spot comments that fall into this category, please report them for us to review."

First comment.
>It's always the fucking niggers.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
BY THE DON'S EARLY TWEET
THAT THE KEKS ON THE HILL
ARE ALL SPINELESS FUCKING SHILLS

AND THE NIGGER'S RED STARE
THE COMMIES TRIPPING ON AIR
GAVE PRROOOOFFFS TO THE RUSKIES
THAT THE COLD WAR WAS THEIRS

wtf is "c-u-c-k" no censored into "kek" fucking mods I swear on my life ill rek ur shit dont ever bring shame on your family again i'll rek ur shti holy fuck im butthurt right now im so fucking mad everytime i come on this fucking shithole theres some new fucking hoes that gotta ruin the whole damn thing dont ever come on this website ever again literally go back to facebook this place is for serious discussion and your insolence becomes tiresome after the seventh fucking time this week timmy. Eat your fucking vegetables and get the fuck off my website. The shills have gone way too far I'm 100% buttmad now they take away "t-b-h" and that's ok but you take away "cuck" and that is going to far my friendos I mean I praise kek everyday just as much as the next sargoy of cuckked but for fucks sake mates this is terrible. I'm literally shaking right now. Don't ever make me address this issue again, change it back right now. I swear this fucking site is going to the dogs. Where am I gonna go to call people cucks, now, huh? This is the only place on the net where I can get my sillies out and call people cucks and you've fucking ruined the whole thing. The whole damn thing. You've got my shit all fucked up you stupid goys I swear this might be the last straw before I leave this shithole. I would like to speak to the fucking manager right now this instant. This is ridiculous. I expected this level of service from twatter and leddit, but I thought this was the place of free speech. You stupid cuc-ks. You whores for America. Absolutely ridiculous. The mods are definitely not Gods they should be fired and replaced the competent goys I swear on me mum these people cannot comprehend the point of satire and true comedy. These people are voids. With no understanding of reality or justice. Literal cucks. Sad! What a horror. Don't ever make me write this again. You sluts are everything that's wrong with this site and the world. Censoring everything like the women you are.

>Kids being kids
>Sup Forums = OMG THEY ARE BEATING THAT POOR POOR GRANNY!

This is how I can tell most of you are suburban, sheltered white boys. You wouldn't last a day living without mom and dad.

hahahah good
>t. abused by teacher as a child and have frequent thoughts of doing drive by's on them while listening to cyndi lauper in ass-less leather chaps

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

Wait, cyndi laiper is in chaps or you are?

in what shithole and for how long would you have to live in to think that this shit is kids being kids

>comments are disabled for this video

topkek

>kids being kids
do you live anywhere in chile that isnt las condes user?

and by any C O I N C I D E N C E are you a flaite and go to public schools?

they're just going to blame her, because she was the responsible adult. This is how they cost you your job.

Is that person even suppose to be there? I find it hard to believe that someone who works at that zoo would have such little training.

myself, but the thought of cydni lauper in leather sounds nice

>mfw this is normal behaviour for mapuches

>niggers attack anything that moves
seriously though, why do they always do that? i have never come in contact with one in my lfie, but from what i've heraed form many people on internet it appears those dudes simply go full berserk and come at you just because, one user even told me that some of them do not seem to be aware of how much damage they can inflict upon a person by beating him/her with a baseball bat (and it is bizarre as that shit is chimp-level shit).

Human children shouldn't be forced to go to school with niggers, in fact it should be a a crime to do so.

Obviously any amount of time spent in the hell that is Chile.

>beating up grandmas is normal child behavior
top fucking kek lad, I thought your country was civilized

Makes sense coming from someone who lives in a country that doesn't see violent crime as a problem.

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=IrJz1kabNaA&app=desktop