Perfect pizza recon thread: NJ anons get in here

So some dude on olé bit may have found an entire street of pdophiles and a holding center at these coordinates.

Need to report in if you live in NJ.

They will probably try to move children fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/ILE08A2016/Erik-Lascano.html
tox.chat):
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DO NOT VISIT THIS STORE YOURSELVES. THIS SEEMS LIKE A GIANT PSY OP. DO NOT GO THERE YOURSELVES.

coordinates go to this abandoned garage

discord gg/M2Be44
there, boys. lets do this.

CIA niggers are heeeere . Relax don keyhote we just wanna order some pizza and see if it's hopefully not ankid

weird coincidences so far

never trusted discord, but happy to help from here

>Moosegate

you got that right

>olé bit
Pls explain. Relative Sup Forums newfag here

Care to post some actual proof you fucking spook?

Join the NJ Sup Forums discord to talk about it

fNWTtY

Not working

LMAO THEYRE CORRALING PEOPLE INTO A DISCORD. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PSY OP?

It's GoldTrench. Works on the same nonsense as KibbitzLaw (Victory of the Light). They tend to cook up some weird larping scheme to derail twitter, reddit, and the chans.

some user found this from the canine shop near this

UK police user here, do not go alone, call police if you're anyway near. Say that you have received messages online that children are at risk at this location.

Nothing nigger, it's not a psyop

Hi CIA

Stop raping kids

heres the shop

Why the fuck would ANYONE meet up for this? If you do I hope you get kidnapped because you're dumb as rocks.

Jerseyfag with money here... if this thread is still up when I get outta work in two hours I'm down for whatever.

That literally means nothing

I can just take any logo from a shop and add pedo messages on it too

do it be the hero we deserve

Hey Goldie.
>You don't let up do you?

save our children i believe they utilize Perfect Pizza as a front for ordering and VIP Canine as the holding place. The commercial sign place is sketchy as fuck too

>If this no LARP then you must finding the and saving the kiddies from the fiddlings. Make a bloody of show of them bastard guys ut stay the safe.

homefacts.com/offender-detail/ILE08A2016/Erik-Lascano.html

Gods I fucking hate Sup Forums. Now you're hitting close to home. You can take any similar looking logo and make it seem like pedo shit. Stop fucking ruining small business with your abhorrent bullshit. Grow up for fucks sake. I'm so sick of these threads.

When we're in WW3, I'm going to friendly fire the faggots that claim they proudly spent their time on Sup Forums. You disgusting losers.

dont call fbi, go in yourself, get the kids out, and torture the fucks who did it

what is this?

guys keep digging we are hitting close to home

how mahy pedo streets have people found?
they are probably everywere.

Bump

Hello pedo, coming for ya

Sometimes I wonder if I could just shit out a bunch of conspiracy theorist ideas and watch Sup Forums eat it up.

Bars on the windows.

Break over see you guys in a couple hours. I grew up here so know street craft. I'll find out what's up.

God speed and good luck user

Shouldn't you be getting BTFO in an age of consent thread, faggot?

inb4 "4channer crazy neckbeard shoots up place thinking it is full of pedophiles"

Shills are here that means we're onto something. Keep digging. What city is this in?

pls no create any false flags

Add GroupBot on Tox (tox.chat): 56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D3
4D34D37CB5

type "invite 6" when you join.

Android/Linux/Mac/Windows versions available. qTox recommended for newbs.

The rope's coming for you soon.

Pic very related

t. customer

You gon go missing.
They have a "subbasement" that leads to the back entrance. Lube your ass.

Oh hi James

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Pizzagate truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between pizzerias and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH PIZZAGATE" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS PIZZA STUFF.

Can you post pictures if you decide to investigate? Don't do anything stupid unless you see something really suspicious

Discord is compromised. see:

I hope when you hang your next rips the fuck in half

Fuck off shill kys

Where in nj? Essex county here

This guy isnt even connected to hillary or dnc. Just a random pizza shop that somebody on reddit posted

>when I get my license
Reddit was a mistake

Haha! You all claim I am a shill or bot only because I have arguments you cannot refute! Face it, [this pizzastore] is not suspicious at all. [It is a normal pizzastore]. Now stop looking into this and go see a movie! I'm seeing a movie this weekend, you should too!

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular pizzeria. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

tox is far from anonymous, their network is trivial to iterate over and their "metadata onion routing" is a fucking joke.
DO NOT USE TOX FOR ANYTHING SENSATIVE.

i live in nj but refuse to leave my house for any reason so ill just pretend to be important when im not

Okay guys, just giving you a Sup Forums PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich, pizzerias or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one Sup Forumslack to another! (yipee!)

*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

If you'd seriously looked into it, you'd know there was definitely something going on in DC
This may be a red herring designed to de legitimise DC pzgaters or maybe there is more to be found

Silsby
Hillary
Podesta
Je t'aim les enfants
Epstein

come on, this shit needs to be exposed

>replying to every post
lol faggot ass bitch

WHAT HE/SHE SAID!!!!

Actual Sup Forums PSA always do the opposite of what jews say

>(You)

MODS I call on you to ban this faggot for spamming

>Mass reply to fucking everyone
Nice try shill, fuck off

Fucking pupper diddlers.

Says not available lad.

IMG
Why do you hate these autistic kids?
>(you) making fun (sport) of autistic kids
I'm pretty sure that's not pc you disgusting faggit

you've been had son

>with money
Only poorfags say rocks like this

Will they come for me?

South Jersey user here how can I help?

nah you've been bumped up in priority on the list is all

>You disgusting losers.
Why the fuck are you here if we are nothing but disgusting losers? GTFO. At worst, these guys are honing skills for when they are needed for a legitimate hunt. At best they are hunting actual pedos.

>mudslime sounding name in review
>Penny pasta

Stupid muz

>mfw its just 20 mins from my place in Hell's Kitches
>mfw its just 25 minutes from Trump Tower in NYC where I often go to drink coffee and be /comfy/

Maybe I'll go take a drive around that neighborhood sometime eh.

put a paper sign on the door that says "we know what you do here, t. Sup Forums"

West New York - about 30 blocks north of the 495 helix into the Lincoln tunnel

Passaic fag here - I'd go, but I'm too old and too tired for adventures in the bad part of town.

Lol, another "FAYKE NEWZ" thread. *rolls eyes while yawning*

How come you guys are so obsessed with "corrupted medias"? You realise the media has to be truthful, right? That's their, uh, job? Donald Trump has already been proven to be a liar and spreading of fake news while, for CNN, Bloomberg and many other major news networks, there hasn't been an actual incident where they released a fake news story.

It's time to grow up and go outside. Stop living in your bubble world/echo chamber.

lol yup i agree... just read through this looney bin thread and woweee... time to go outside
/thread

>samefag
havent seen shilling like this since the seth rich days

Sup Forums can do a meetup at Trump Tower then crash the pizza place and see what's up.

Wanna do it fags?

>mfw I'm going to my friend's wedding in NJ on the 23rd, his wife is jewish (She's very nice though).

what town in nj is it ?

There's a list?

North Bergen

>Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell?

I would have figured they would have taught you the definition of "shill" at Shill School. What do you guys officially call yourselves - Professional Political Obfuscators?

Hey guys, not going to lie, former [Pizzagate] truther here! Just got off the phone with the NJ police and yup, just as we all expected, there is nothing to this case. They practically said it's a wild goose chase! Turns out this is just your every day pizzastore! who wouldathought?!

Anyway, now with that out of the way, I think we should all sit back, relax and hit the hay or maybe see a movie. I'm going to be seeing Snatched today, if there is anyone else in Mountain View, California wants to see Snatched, then come along! I think we should all go see a movie together.

Go shill somwhere else.

>child birth
>breed
>child breed

W-what the fuck is this? Can someone explain? I remember alex Jones mentioning walnuts or something is code for dark skin kids

Euroflag?
Mountain View?
Faggy proposal?

Trifecta.

pizzaretard SPOTTED
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!