OY VEY

OY VEY

L-lets save p-poor goo- north korean citizens from their evil leader by nuking and burning their nation until all of their population dies.

please fight for us w-white friends. black folks will take care of your wives when you are fighting for us, dont worry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOvnWmk7Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they threatened the jew and named it. poor kim is doomed now. 23rd.

s-s-s-s-stutter p-p-posts only m-m-make you look that much m-m-m-m-m-more r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-retarded.

The kikes are butthurt they don't have a nuke filled embassy in Pyongyang. Plus jew controlled central bank and whatnot.

In one hand:
Yes, the DPRK regime is a fucking communist hellhole run by a manchild despot.
In the other hand:
Supporting his removal is just what (((they))) want to pressure the Chinkants and attain total global control

Let's hope he gets his toys, abandons his GLORIOUS KOREAN REUNIFICATION idea and people stop giving a fuck about the region.

the norks must abandon paper currency too, like good little goyim.

wtf i love north korea now

WHOOOOOOOA!
KIIIM JON UNNNNNNNNGG!
WHOOOOOOOOOOA!
UHMERIKUNT DAWGS BTFO!
WHOOOOOOOOOOA!
NUKREAR REAPRON!
WHOOOOOOOOOOA!
NORT CURIA BREAST CURIA!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAH!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHH!

well maybe if the chinkoverlord stopped threatening south korea and japan and started threatening israel instead he would have more Sup Forums support huh? also
>supporting commies

I feel ya, as much as I hate communism, at least the nork regime is the closest thing to a state free from jews.

>tfw NK nukes Israel
>Israel nuked them back
>both shitty commie gooks and the literal synagogue of satan exterminated in one blow

>Supporting neocon intervention
>Telling sovereign nations they aren't allowed nukes

WTF I love globalism now.

Hi! Im a fat, stupid, dumb, White conservative American and i learned nothing because i am stupid and dumb.

Israel greatest friend...only democracy in ME...lets kick some ASS (rah rah rah)...lets nuke fat boy Kim (rah rah rah)...dem Russkies are asking for it...Putin very bad kills journalists and shit...etc...etc...etc (insert rest of the fat, stupid, dumb White cuckservative American talk here)

PS - Muh D-Day...Muh our men and women fighting for our freedoooms

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*SHARTS*

I'm not against nk having nukes, I'm against they shooting their shit over other countries territory and trying to play the big dog.
>nk is a good boy they dindu nuffin

of course you'd have no problem with it, you're a stupid third world nigger.

They shouldn't have fired those tests over Japan. However, look at who started the threats, why is it America leading this? Why isn't Japan or SK deciding when to call the shots since they're the ones who are in the firing line rather than America.

if they didnt have nukes, us would already invade them 10-15 yrs ago. also they need to test their nukes

based on history there is a good reason for dictators to be afraid of giving up on their nukes when America requests it. I don't like NK but kim will obviously hold on to his stuff.
Nice ad hominem though.
youtube.com/watch?v=QIOvnWmk7Aw

checked

you sure convinced me of the error of my ways comrade kike.

yes, I'm well aware of that.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

also
>also they need to test their nukes
sure, but do on your on territory. there is no excuse for a country to use a weapon through someone's else territory without their consent. You can't pull this bullshit and act like you're just defending yourself, even if indirectly NK is instigating too.

I don't see a way for this to end well
>best korea squash the jew state
>leader jews remain anyway and can pull the nuclear holocaust card on the media

>jews puppeteers get best korea destroyed
>one less oppositor to the globalists

I don't understand what china and russia want to do in this honestly

Yes, and after their country has been leveled north koreans can take out a nice fat loan from Mr. Shekelberg for reconstructions!

North Korea is a giant threat to Israel. A state with a nuclear weapons program that isn't fully controlled. Didn't the Norcs try and sell the program details to Syria in 2008?

Imagine anyone further getting nukes in the middle east