Chris-Chan General

What was it like back in the days of Chris-Chan?

I figure this thread would be more interesting here considering we have more /b oldfags than /b at this point.

>Christian Chandler Documentary Project
youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

>Teacher's Reaction to Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=DDbRnQPQ_Fw

>Sonichu: The Complete Animated Series
youtube.com/watch?v=s-lQDKuc6rw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc&index=2&list=LLknPSlaS4W2LNv9-4N5prBw
youtube.com/watch?v=G_eyUVVcgc8
youtube.com/watch?v=lKLCEl2WBTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/896474528288788480
sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Watch_&_Win_Sweepstakes
sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you recycle your semen?

Chris Chan is Sup Forums.

Reminder

Just leaving this here
youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc&index=2&list=LLknPSlaS4W2LNv9-4N5prBw

Not directly related but I found this in the bookmarks of an ancient laptop today and the nostalgia for newfag era Sup Forums was insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_eyUVVcgc8

2008-to 2010 was fucking amazing. It was really like staring into the abyss, I was more spergy back then so it made me reflect upon myself.

You could basically get your weekly dose of CWC shit, new comics, new funny crazy videos, it was so fun. At some point trolls basically controlled every aspect of his life and interactions, and while it was cruel as fuck harassing a retard in this way and they were huge faggots, goddamn, the entertainment.

Early jason jenova was rad too, like a /fit/ sonichu, and he still does the occasional funny shit like saying rich piano deserved to die becuz no collab then crocodile tears the next day.

Glorious times, things were so much simpler. I was but a young NEET trying to help a brother get a long term girlfriend and jerk off on plush dolls.

How have I never seen this?!

who

unironically neck yourself for not being aware of our glorious history

Also, the documentary, while decent, misses a lot of things, you can tell the dude is not a CWC sperg.

The jackie saga man, the emails. It's fascinating. It's also the end of CWC in a way, witnessing the complete meltdown of a human bean. Whoever Jackie was, it really fucked him up, bad. The person was a real manipulator.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKLCEl2WBTQ

;-;

did Sup Forums inadvertently mkultra chris?

Is it my perception or the internet used to be way more friendly back then? It seems like back then people would just gather and laugh at stupid shit together.

Look at the banter, people used to call eachoter faggots and niggers but it was in a friendly manner, now you have people telling each other to kill themselves unironically. I wonder what changed.

im pretty sure people became bitter with age and the whole sjw craze that started.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y

Ke$ha parody/cover.

How would you say he's political?
He's a good example of how the 2000s internet was good at raising your local retard into a full-grown lolcow with enough attention, I guess.
I don't think there will ever be another Chris-chan. Everyone who has a face attached to their username is a lolcow at this point.

Info for the uninitiated: he is actually legitimately 1000% autistic.

Political correctness phased in with cultural Marxism. You won't see another Chris Chan.

wtf his nose didnt grow at all. tard genetics at work?

>watching 70 minutes of footage depicting the fucked up life of a tranny that chopped his cock off

Yea...I'll pass.

Nah. I'd say it was more malicious 10 years ago, than it is now. There was a genuine intention to cause an emotional breakdown during raids. Then the breakdown would be milked for maximum lulz.

somethingawful goons trolled him into becoming a tranny. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

b-but people have been unironically telling me to kill myself online sence 1996

The fatty cheeks filled out and smothered it.

>Is it my perception or the internet used to be way more friendly back then?
>inciting and documenting every embarrassing and cringeworthy microsecond of some random autist's existence
Sure, friendly.

Whoa, I haven't checked in on Chris in a couple years. Has he (she?) transitioned?

>trolled into tranny
Is this a common phenomenon? It seems like it could be.

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/896474528288788480

No it wasn't nicer. But there were no niggers.

Yeah but the whole reason behind raids was lulz and I remember that users weren't as eager to jump at each others throats like today.

An autistic man who did cringy autsy stuff on youtube that would make you feel better about yourself in comparison. One's knowledge bank of CWC trivia is proportional to how shitty one's life is. You are probably a well-adjusted person if you literally who-ed.

Nah, he's not taking hormones or anything. He just says he's a woman.

It's because normies invaded the internet and started doing normie things like posting their real names and addresses publicly. And all of a sudden even a mild insult is now a serious threat that merits the involvement of the police and further crackdown on "hate speech".

sonichu....

>He'll be fine.

Not really, all of the shit he did a normal person would have just fucked off and vanished into the void from afterward, but he kept coming back for more because autism.

Always thought it was just random anons, but that makes sense. I was on most of the original /cwc/ boards and the posters were mostly just angry at him hating gays and niggers instead of just enjoying his autism. Fuck goons.

felt like I missed a huge part of history. Got into the CC saga about a year ago, there's a lot to unpack.

thats fucking hilarious

As much as I like chris-chan, this shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums

hahaha
the epicest of epic things
Christina Channel

What is this screen cap from?
Was he famous before autism e-fame?

started following him in 2009, this was around the point where shit like the Bluespike/Julayyy thing was going down on a regular basis. Back then Chris had a unique sense of naive optimism, essentially he was the main character in a cartoon and his reaction with us and the world was through that lens. It's kind of depressing seeing what happened with him, but he's the ultimate loser and he'll gravitate towards whatever culture losers end up in, the Sup Forums neckbeard sonic OC making loser of 2007 has more or less disappeared, today he is the face of the Democratic Party.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Watch_&_Win_Sweepstakes

Cool, Thanks.

Its real harsh what people did to him

Just hit up kiwifarms, they are the authority on any and all spergalicious autists.

CURSE-YE-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAA!

Normies ruined the internet.

And phoneposters.

im just going to leave this here

Careful, you might find yourself reading that wiki for hours. Chris is fascinating subject.

This. He's a full blown 'tist. It's a curse and a blessing though. Because of his 'tism he'll never be able to fully understand the extent of the bullying he endured. He's in his own universe and totally unaware of how embarrassed he should be.

Would Chris have taken off the way he did if his last name didn't have "chan" in it?

Kinda kicks you in the feels, poor guy people took sheer advantage of him and its real tight.

go to /bantz you fuckin nigger.

We had furfags instead of trapfags.

I guess at least there wasn't any redditors making abhorrent phone posts "ironically".

>today he is the face of the Democratic Party

Simpler Times

>Strange memories on this nervous night on Sup Forums. 10 years later? 11? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era — the kind of peak that never comes again. Sup Forums in the middle 2000's was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run …. but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memes can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.

He really swallowed that feminist pill, didn't he. Became a girlie boy and is posing as a transgender lesbian now who wants a "natural born female" gal pal. Pathetic, but hey, It is Chris

If by miracle he would become aware of all that happened to him, what would he do ? If it was me, such a revelation would drive me to ultimate sorrow and insanity. I would end my pitiful life on the spot .

>but hey, It is Chris
its Christina, you shitlord

>If by miracle he would become aware of all that happened to him, what would he do ?
He became (somewhat) aware.This Happened.

Where did it all go so wrong with CWC?

The Death of Robert. There never was much hope anyways. Barb is evil, Chris is weak.

Shit, Christina huh ? Failing for the trap meme... Terrible. Such is a sad end for a life of bullying and autism.

He's a true autist but not completely incompetent. He can vote, drive, own a firearm and do anything that any other citizen can do.

I live in VA and had direct involvement on the 2009 CWC saga, he's not as innocent as you think. Yeah, he's retarded but he knows what he is doing is wrong.

>top kek
>"if i see a dick, i just look away; with a moment of being freaked out. faggots are pitiful, i wish i could Thunderbolt them all"

It's called T.I.T.S (trolling-induced tranny syndrome). It happened to Jessi Slaughter as well.

>Such is a sad end for a life of bullying and autism.
its a real case study into the twisted horrors of modernity

Doesn't he have a brother

Chris actually got a legit girlfriend now

sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn

Her motives are unclear

I don't understand how he's in the news so often

>"if i see a dick, i just look away; with a moment of being freaked out. faggots are pitiful, i wish i could Thunderbolt them all"
I posted his bent duck last month and got banned, I know hes an entitled delusional shit, I love to see him get his fantasy world shattered by reality.

tranny autist in tiny town = news desu

I think she's just batshit like one of those women that date serial killers.

He just manages to get caught in the background, he's not actually featured in it or anything.

If he suddenly became neurotypical? Idk, but that seems pretty close to hell to me.

>It happened to Jessi Slaughter as well.
DAMIEN
A
M
I
E
N

I went to a medical convention 3 years ago and met her when she was a guest speaker on (((Sexual Assault))) and rape kits/forensic testing etc etc.

It took every ounce of my being to control my power level but she seemed like a pretty normal person, sad she got caught up in the 'tism storm desu.

How pathetic do you have to be to take pleasure in the suffering of a literal retarded autist?

LOL happy i saw this, CWC was a golden meme
most fun I've had in my life was fake gf with CWC and the hal turner raids. HOW DOES THE POLAR BEAR KNOW WHAT APPLES ARE

That's the ugliest dude I've seen, and I'm not even gay

>tfw this fat autist with no prospects and no friends who was systematically bullied into a different gender is still more relevant than you

The sooner that miserable faggot dies of AIDS, the better.

post his bent Ducknow

>How pathetic do you have to be to take pleasure in the suffering of a literal retarded autist?
I don't know like 5-6 my dude. I've been following this Saga since 2008 when I was fifteen, I'm invested man. I actually care about CWC but jesus he brings so much of this on himself, he lives for the attention. Its a fucked up story all around m8, but this is Sup Forums, despite recent events this is a great place to build yourself up laughing at others misery.

Lol, she'll go back to being Jessi again in less than a few years

Where is it without the black tho

He was the original eceleb and he's a million times more interesting. There will never be another CWC

>It took every ounce of my being to control my power level
I don't think i could have contained myself around Slaweel Ryam herself

false

youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

it was boring

Topkek, never seen that one.

>he'll be fine
>he

CHRIS-CHAN
The Autistic Knight Rises

too bad he cut off his dick, the retard lol

>SLGBTQ