Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krzSBKAxXCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't cuckolding your culture ?

that map literally looks like a cock and balls

Sweden -long warm evenings drinking by a lake in the forrest. And elderberries.

Don't tell me we don't have culture.

>the balls being Finland
Really makes you think uh?

your women, vikings and being the setting for frozen

That’s all I see every time I look at that land mass

No homo

Islam counts as culture.

Hygge is Danish culture.

yall have some kind of culture why the fuck do people bring this shit up anyway anyplace left to its own devices for any amount of time has a "culture"

I thought throwing grenades at police was the national sport over there, so you do have some culture.

Don't worry grandpa, you can always adopt our culture of squatting in tracksuits if you need to

Have you not lived in your own country before you were flooded with outsiders?
I spent a Christmas in Örebro in the very early 2000's. What a beautiful place full of culture you once were Sweden.

Norway cucked you out of all your ports so you had no way to import / export your culture to the world. Your culture died, isolated and alone in the dark.

>Why do we not have any culture?
because you took in way too many niggers Sven.

>denmark the cum

Still trying to figure out what Norway is.

>t. Jew

>Even niggers have culture.

no they don't. Name 1 architectural style, 1 artistic masterpiece, 1 literary masterpiece, 1 historical document.

The tumour. Scandis have dick cancer.

Please enlighten yourself with books and not the mainstream Jew media agenda! You cannot tell me you are this easaly persuaded by noncence m8.

Good one actually.

Scandinavians don't have any of that either, at least not anything worth mentioning.

Niggers have their music at least, they created almost every genre of modern music.

Scanidnavia BTFO yet again, even our geographical shape is stupid and deserves ridicule. Proof that god hates us and that we should be nuked.

The user is right. Isn't cuckolding your culture?

I went there this summer to meet some old friends. It felt like I was visiting something worse than America, just a horrible place of degeneracy and race mixing when I visited the town. It didn't feel safe, glad I slept in a gated all white neighborhood though.

Typical fucking faggot cuck swede hating on his own culture and heritage.Im american but all my family is from norway and there is alot of culture there.

Nice try Jerzy Shlomoski, Warsaw is that way ->

>Im american but all my family is from norway and there is alot of culture there.

I am sorry but your heritage is embarassing and even Niggers have more to be proud of.

Travel to Japan, they love nordic men. Hopefully you'll find a japanese woman and create the ultimate being that will restore balance in this world by defeating the evil shitskins.

Honestly I'm not even sure if it's trolling anymore

Feels bad man

If you lived close to these people you'd notice and incredible difference between Swedish 'men' and Norwegian men today.
Just ignore this thread, what happens feels incredibly alien to me. I lived there for a few years in my childhood, played innebandy with my friends, collected hockey cards, sang santa lusia, held hands with cute girls and was safe and happy. It astonishes me and creeps me out how that was destroyed in a couple of years.

Fuck off faggot traitor we have alot of culture youre just so cucked and pathetic letting youre country get taken over by niggers and youre women are getting raped left and right.Theres a re-education coming your way boy you will learn the hard way.

It depends what you mean by cukture
>prehistoric cave paintings and asbestos ceramic
>granite burial sites
>paganism
>vikings and crusades
>10% of finnish women and children were enslaved by novgorod and sold to europe and middle east
>sauna
>mämmi
>viina
>teline
>lavatanssit
>puukkotappelut
>juhannus/midsommar
>giving wamen right to vote before you were even a country
>talvisota
>jatkosota
>lapinsota
>kekkonen

You have culture. But you were raised in it so you take it for granted

>we have alot of culture

such as?

This is fucking unreal ahaha, I was browsing for some videos in sweden and this one, oh boy, this one begins with a tatooed whore and his nigger boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=krzSBKAxXCU

don't forget the mosquitoes

Are you dumb?

We have farms dating back to before the viking age all built in distinct northern European styles, stave churches of different styles dating back to the viking age, late medieval Northern European architectural buildings like cathedrals, piers, civic buildings, castles and forts.

We have the North European romantic-nationalist style of painting, Gude&Tidemand, Hans Dahl, and many others.
We have the famous Edward Munch

We have written texts from the viking age in terms of early laws and kvads, we have our historical epos from Iceland, Edda.

Which culture do you think J.R.R. Tolkiens used as inspiration. Which culture does any fantasy these days, and even Skyrim and parts the Witcher 3 use as inspiration.

If by music you mean hitting a drum then yes, they have that

>Scanidnavia BTFO yet again, even our geographical shape is stupid and deserves ridicule. Proof that god hates us and that we should be nuked

I agree abdul, we should nuke sweden and you.

>science
>education
>smörgåstårta, kalles, christmas ham..
>art
>not rape

middle-eastern culture
>kebab
>rape

somalian culture
>rape

>Witcher 3
Hands off polish culture you filthy wuzzer.

Don't bother with the swede cuck
He thinks culture means dark skin and bongo drums
>why oh why didn't we invent bongo drums and dark skin

it has plenty of culture. In fact, it has a culture that you (((people))) are jealous of, because at one point they had so much social harmony.

6/10 somewhat believable proxy

Fuck off Ahmed

>Hands off polish culture you filthy wuzzer.
parts of witcher 3, all of Skellige.
All the map markers are litteral names of norwegian cities, and the landscape seems to be inspired by norse culture.
The rest of the game portrays Baltic/Slavic culture.

Snowniggers didn't invent anything/contribute anything to europe.

That pic is now officially the gayest, most unrealistic thing I've seen ever. Does he know Arabs throw gays from roofs? How delusional is this dude?

Swede niggers are not scandinavian

Ok (((mate)))

>Snowniggers didn't invent anything/contribute anything to europe.

What does invention have to do with culture. We're not jews you dumb faggot.
and by the way, we invented the cure for Leprosy, has nothing to do with culture though.

go back to reading your quran or something, idiot

What i gathered, he isn't even wearing it ironically

I am greek, you subhuman snownigger

Yeah, I think we're in need of a litteral wall, Sweden is gone

Yeah I was debating whether he was a master troll, but he did it on FB with the cam whore expression.

I see..

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR! Shit I sound like a swedencuck!

Dude your country is heading in the wrong direction just as fast as Sweden. The only difference is that you have no political party to combat degeneracy.

Stop this xxx is lost meme.

(op) of thread is always Swedish.

You haven't lived til youve been toasty warm on vodka and made love to a beautiful Swedish girl in a field, late at night on a midsummers evening. And mosquitoes bite your ass

Scandinavia has the best metal.

That looks so beautiful user. Goddammit all I have where I live is hell forest of spines (literal spine trees everywhere) and dark brown river waters.

>the blandest nature on earth
>beautiful

you must be retarded

tell me, what is beautiful nature?

So, what is your taste Ahmed? The desert I suppose...

Beautiful nature can not to be found in any Scandinavian country besides norway that's for sure. It is a very bland and depressing place, kinda funny how the nature reflects the shitty people that live here isnt it?

Expression is the lowest form of culture.

I agree. that pic reminds me so much of my hometown and I hate the nature there. Boreal-Looking forest can't hold a candle to mostly broad-leaf forests or temperate coastal rainforest.

Literally a canadian / australian pretending to be swedish.

HAHAAHAHAHAH

So they love their country afterall