Controversy at UNH after sorority girls filmed saying "nigger"

Is this a free speech matter? Who are you siding with?
youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w
hotnewhiphop.com/unh-sorority-girls-sing-kanye-west-n-word-lyric-outrages-social-media-users-news.37537.html

>white girls
>not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this world is a joke

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Even niggers aren't going along with hatin' over this. It's a bullshit white hysteria thing.

they were singing a song. they are totally in the right.

I want to wash my hands of America, this country is hopeless

The worst part is that she was just some degenerate slut singing a song. Are white people not supposed to like Rap? I thought it was rayciss not to like it?

If they didn't listen to nigger music in the first place, this wouldn't be a problem. They're getting what they deserve.

The controversy is them listening to that garbage. The West is lost.

>Who are you siding with

Not with the femscum, that much is 4 sure

The next will be better, kohai.

Really makes you wish NK would just nuke us.

>So your telling me you have never sang along to a song in the car???
I don't even like rap get the fuck out of here bitch

SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP
THE SAID NIGGA

NOT NIGGER
YOU PROVOCATIONAL
BITCH ASS RACIST
DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX FILLED RACIST OF WHITE MALE ASS LOOKIN ASS NIGGA

SHE SHOULD
RELAX ON DIS BBC

This is a good thing for multiple reasons.

They didn't say nigger, they said nigga. I'm tired of people using these words interchangeably.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

This is 100% the fault of white men completely ignoring mass media and the culture war so they could flood into shitty trade jobs and be "comfy".

Good, this timeline would be shit if you didn't manage to come out on the other side as soap or a lampshade.

Speaking of degeneracy...
youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ

I'm siding with the fact that if wanted to listen to niggers complain I wouldn't live in state that's so white you can lose damn near the entire population in a snow storm.

>white roasties listening to nigger music

Nearly all of the girls in the video have likely been BLACKED, who gives a fuck

I say, throw them a basketball

GenderGay Social Justice & Proud FemiNazi reporting in to say Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Niggers!

>America ((White)) Women Copying the Negress by outfit, behavior and some physical features

>America : Birthplace of everything wrong with the world

FUCK Independence

All hail to George III

pic related
>(((You)))

>worst korea

I mean at least they still have their guns, shame about their demographics though.

White males gave their nations to jewish banks and feminism so that they could kill each other and go extinct

The white race is disappointing

>at least they still have their guns

Sir, Rhodesia and south africa white also has gun

But Today South africa white men are 2nd class citizens and getting btfo everywhere

EXACTLY.

Nigger please.

You Mean White america is disappointing

At least European women have common sense to avoid nigger

Daily reminder Only 4 percent British women have interracial relationship

Meanwhile 10 to 20 percent white women in US have non-white babies

>irony of future gold diggers singing about gold diggers

i want to fuck this gook

I get hard every time I see this. We must retire this gif/webm to enforce NOFAP.

If it isnt half blonde it isnt real sorority...

This is mud blood light skin niggers

You’d be surprised to learn that the only people who get upset about this is other white whores. White women are honestly the worst.

Good. I hope these dumb white gen z girls realize niggers hate them no matter if they love nigger culture/music

Also what is it with gen z loving rap music? I'm an older millennial and I remember almost no whites liking rap, and if they did they were called wiggers by whites and blacks