Crystal healing

>Bay Area libcucks actually believe in this new age bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
youtube.com/watch?v=n_VTSlx4EJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try sleeping with an amethyst under your pillow. Gives you some fucked up ass dreams.

trying fucking yourself. OH wait it already seems like you have

>oh wait i'm a trouble shillbot

>too much of a pussy to sleep with a rock under your pillow
Fucking low testosterone faggot

Are you stupid?

Are you sure this isn't just a new cover for rub and tugs?

>butthurt just because user doesn't believe that sticking a rock under his pillow will magically give him bizarre dreams

ya'll dumb as hell

>he doesn't believe stones have any spiritual properties
faggot

these people are retarded
t. geologist

rocks are cool

They connect to the Chakras/colors

Its wierd and misunderstood but partially reality based

>oh wait I'm Frencch

I bet you never tried it, yet here you are judging.

>commie thinks naruto shit is real

>partially reality based

Research Royal Rife cured most diseases via vibration and light waves like 80 years ago research buried.

I practice crystal hearing. It works to connect oneself with the forces of the natural world. If you really believe that we must nurture a connection with the Earth like some of ya'll nazi larper pagan faggots say, then you wouldn't shun the practice so quick.

>Climate change is man made. The science is clear
>Check out these healing stones mang

Bay Area Fag here, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>he has to put a fluffy pillow on top of his rock so he doesn't hurt his soft skin and weak spine

Beta as fuck; real alphas only sleep on rocks.

>Its wierd and misunderstood but partially reality based

Like Communism

>No arguments found
Like I said, if done right, there can be some benefits

these same libtards call me anti science because I reject their climate change hoax.

China is functioning communism

The people are slaves and the elite use their resources to expand globally

My personal favorite stone is Quantum Quattro Silica. I use it in conjunction with an average quartz crystal during meditation.

also the crystalline nature of the molecules vibrates when hit by light, so crystals are vibrating at certain frequencies due to how the atoms are arranged.

prove it

>Try sleeping with an amethyst under your pillow.

Try sleeping with an emerald in your rectum. It is crazy.

>retards literally pay money to some gypsy for it to put colorful rocks on your face.

Done

Jesus fucking Christ I hate those "people" damn hippies inflate the prices of minerals and clog up my search results if I search for pricing do I can't even use the internet for my hobby without running into these rock-fucking-faggots

Reality is perception based. Our third eye can allow us to see more things than can be perceived by our 5 senses. Awakening the third eye should be everyone's top priority.

>make a hilariously stupid claim with no evidence
>complain that we're mocking you without evidence

play stupid games, win stupid prizes my friend. We all already know you believe in fairy tales from your flag. The fact that you want to be Hokage is just icing on the fucking cake m80

Let them die. My sisters into this too, and if she didn't go to a real doctor when she was sick I would just accept her leaving the gene pool

What is this and why did westerners do such a shit job of understanding hinduism and buddhism? Stones can help through touch but the real power is in your inner being and not some nutmeg salesmen.

>having this much of a misaligned shakra

You need to feel the vibrations of the stones man.

>be conservative black veteran going to school in SF
>liberal white college chicks everywhere who feel like they need to suck my dick as some kind of freudian reparations
>last night this bitch goes on rambling about astrology and crystals on tinder
>I play along
>meet her and fuck her until she can no longer walk, her pussy shall never be the same
>I light a cigarette and just want to chill for a moment and she starts rambling on about crystals again and wants to give me one
>leave without saying a word
>tell her later over tinder how fucking stupid that shit is and all I really wanted was some white pussy to vent and she seemed like an OK option at the time

>Chakras
>Naruto shit.

I bet the entirety of Indo-china must hate Kishimoto.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

New age shit is real. Watch this documentary where they prove it all.

There we go

Unleash the truth

The precious stones only work if used correctly

It's gay and doesn't work
>Like communism

Alright faggot, time to stop your fantasy of you being a nigger. Go outside and get some air, user. You've been online too long.

>conservatards laugh at libtards for believing in new age shit while unironically believing in god
youre all autists

Just cause you can't handle it isn't going to make me any less black or return your precious white wimenz vagina's to their prior state before I permanently enlarged them for my own pleasure.

>mfw I could have fucked a chick who was into crystals and rocks but bailed cause I don't want to stick my dick in crazy

Sup Forumstards believe a jew zombie is literally the creator of the universe and will set you free from imagined (((sin))).

Yeah, but dumbasses believing in crystals is just waaaay out there, am I right bruhs?

Cakras aren't real though and don't have colors. They are an unnecessary brahmanical deviation.

Yes, it is called psychosomatic. Buddhists don't consider them real, merely that visualizing in various ways leads to certain experiences, but they understand that anatomically there is no there there. Cakras are merely crude generalizations of where a large number of channels (arteries, nerves, etc) intersect.

Physical things can't effect them because they are imagined and imputed. Why do Hindpoos and new-new agers take purely didactic methods as actually ontic?

Martian here learning to love

I want to kill all your enemies and those who wish to ruin your planet but you won't let me

AMA

like omg guys atomic weights aren't real, it is like based on your perception mannng..

woah duuude if i perceive you flying then like you're flying in reality mannn

woah man if I like imagine im a chad, then ill like become a chad; if no one sees me not a chad in the woods then was I ever not a chad?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_VTSlx4EJQ

Fuck off.

Its to help you understand that beyond perception

Chakras are just correlations to frequencies n shit like colors

>crystal healing
>religion by faith or utility
yes, to a brainlet cuck I could see how these two could be conflated.

Its a work in progress

Some of us have already experienced things you never will and no im not talking drugs that fuck your mind up

Omg, it resonates with everyone's aura

Do you goyim even into Spirit Science????? Don't listen to any debunking videos by that cuck swede he's Swedish

Those are the rocks you buy at gift shops for six dollars a pack

>secular fedorah tipping intellectual rational commie defending magic crystal healing
colour me surprised.

Theyre just rocks unless you use them right

Same with chakras: theyre just poomagic unless you understand them and use them right

Pick a truthbomb

FATHER TIME/MOTHER NATURE

or

INVOLUTION/EVOLUTION

>implying the jew pharma industry didn't assassinate a lot of this, as you call, new age bullshit doctors.

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't present a single one nor provided citations, sources, or proof, so i have no responsibility to provide you one.

My libtard cousin goes to get "energy work" done. It's literally some dude standing over her moving his hands saying "oooo I feel a blockage here, lets clear that" and holds his hands there for 5 minutes.

Han family massacre in CA was holistic doctors done by ex CIA family member

Theres a snopes article debunking 60 dead holisitic doctor accidents

Dont learn then fool, thats your choice

Charge your crystal bro

gonna have a real positive sesh

2/10 bait.

>Theres a snopes article
And that means what exactly?

Commie believing in things that dont/cant work. Like pottery

Those are the shiny rocks they sell at the souvenir shops for caves

They sell those fucking things everywhere. Every state park I've ever been to has had those.

Ahahaha

>this post
my sides are bleeding

i would pay for this just for the soft touching.

>partially reality based
What a coincidence, the lies I make-up are also partially reality based!

(((snopes)))

Because there's money to be made in selling rocks to idiots.

I'm not seeing it.
Great proof you got there.

FLUSHED sounds better than SHITTED to me. Just a suggestion.

leaf.

They also believe that capitalism, the mechanism that has allowed them to live in the most expensive area in the country, is horrible and should be destroyed...

we just need to gas the kikes.
you are complicating things tremendously.

>Third Eye
>Judaism

they are both nonsense, of course i conflated them. the fact you believe your nonsense is right and others nonsense is wrong is terribly funny to me; thank you for the amusement christcuck

no. gas kikes.

There's no place like home

feels.

Why is this thread still here?

just checking some shit off our list

Why does that ancient history video not mention the jews or secret societies roles in the modern world?

One of the best nights of sleep I've ever had was six inches from a bonfire using a mound of dirt as a pillow. Nice and cozy.

If secret societies are getting back to God, why would they need to fear persecution?

Try shooting yourself in the head. I wasn’t ready for them dreams

crystals only work on a metaphorical level lmao

if you want to make it effective make an orgone generator cucks

>crystals only work on a metaphorical level lmao
That's a fancy way of saying they don't work at all.

>if you want to make it effective make an orgone generator cucks
"orgone" is literally just what happened when a crazy old psychologist tried to explain life and isn't willing to admit he onl "discovered" electricity. An "orgone generator" is literally just a stupidly made capacitor.